Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You niggas gotta understand

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Incels are not a team, we won't support each other irl, instead we will compete more with each other than normie males do.

Normie males are able to build friendships with other males, most of you niggas aren't even able to hold a normal conversation.

Getting pussy comes after making friends, free and willing pussy, that is.

indeed most -celz would be able to ascend here due to status, looks and socialmaxxing

HOWEVER

what happenz if they become bluepilled and forget that they will inevitable get cucked by chad

CHAD ALWAYZ WINZ

Cope, beta uprising will come

You fucking autists cant even uprise from your computer chair to take a piss and rather rely on a piss bottle.

I only have respect for maybe 5% of "incels" here, the others are just low IQ, mentally challenged postmaxxer spamtrannies with questionable world views.

Mark henry
we can wingmanmaxx for each other and get our sisters to love our brocels.
Cope, you'd be happy if all incels went extinct, as in die, death, for your smv to rise, that's how the lowly mind of desperate males work

Incels are not a team, we won't support each other irl, instead we will compete more with each other than normie males do.

Normie males are able to build friendships with other males, most of you niggas aren't even able to hold a normal conversation.
tbh tbh

Copers here think that just because we can't get laid we have to be friends.
Fuck no.
I don't want to be friends or align with borderline retarded spamtrannies.

tbh tbh

Copers here think that just because we can't get laid we have to be friends.
Fuck no.
I don't want to be friends or align with borderline retarded spamtrannies.
Who hurt you?

this is actually true

from my experience here, most incels given the chance will crab bucket other cels, if they sniff blood they wont help another, they will mercilessly punch down on another, like some dumbass NPC.

This has been a big blackpill for me a further nuclear pill, that no matter how low in value someone is, especially a male, they wont help another, but will scan for weaknesses in another and strike, even if its the weakest fucker on the planet, like an in built dumbass competitive neurological program stuck on a loop internally.

its depressing as fuck

look at the fuckers who tried to dunk on @mistersinister when he was down.

its pathetic

why his pee pee is broken why would u fear him?
His posting style creeps me out, he cites various shits with minecraft models, Json files and most users can't make sense of his responses myself included.

Creepy stuff tbh

Last edited:
this is actually true

from my experience here, most incels given the chance will crab bucket other cels, if they sniff blood they wont help another, they will mercilessly punch down on another, like some dumbass NPC.

This has been a big blackpill for me a further nuclear pill, that no matter how low in value someone is, especially a male, they wont help another, but will scan for weaknesses in another and strike, even if its the weakest fucker on the planet, like an in built dumbass competitive neurological program stuck on a loop internally.

its depressing as fuck

look at the fuckers who tried to dunk on @mistersinister when he was down.

its pathetic
Indeed :blackpill:

Only those who have their basic needs fulfilled can help others and us incels don't have sex so we still have many primal features on our mindset and perspective.

Getting pussy comes after making friends, free and willing pussy, that is.
you forgot rule number one of the blackpill
there is no pussy for your face

indeed most -celz would be able to ascend here due to status, looks and socialmaxxing

HOWEVER

what happenz if they become bluepilled and forget that they will inevitable get cucked by chad

CHAD ALWAYZ WINZ

Attachments

• 645995-32d6f8c1d1dc938b0c600df796f9af32.mp4
    329.3 KB
Tbh I can't really refute that.
But I gave up on making friends crap long ago so not that I care much.:feelsjuice: Also:
Infighting drama
Pepe pupcorn

This thread will get screenshotted.
spamtrannies and postmaxxers
Aren't these terms pretty much synonyms?

its depressing as fuck
It's just biological programming.
We have evolved to outcompete each other and try to turn other's misery to our advantage.
It's not rational or right, especially in an ostracized underdog group like this, but it's how we are.

Our only competition is postnaxxing jfl :lul:
You should not forget the years of suffering. We will gather up and do incel rebellion

Compete with other incels over what? We aren't winning shit.

Tbh I can't really refute that.
But I gave up on making friends crap long ago so not that I care much.:feelsjuice: Also:
Infighting drama
View attachment 646578
This thread will get screenshotted.

Aren't these terms pretty much synonyms?

It's just biological programming.
We have evolved to outcompete each other and try to turn other's misery to our advantage.
It's not rational or right, especially in an ostracized underdog group like this, but it's how we are.
if this is the case how come (and you can check my post history) i dont feel the compulsion and do the opposite and defend cels getting attacked

im not special it is not anything special i just see past the competition as a joke that actually hurts both parties its a net loss, especially in the context of incels attacking another incel whos down, no one gains.

see my defence of mister sinister here for details

Last edited:
if this is the case how come (and you can check my post history) i dont feel the compulsion and do the opposite and defend cels getting attacked
Both altruistic and selfish instincts exist in animal societies. Almost all individuals have varying degrees of both, some more compassionate, some more sociopathic.
Perhaps you lean towards the compassionate side more than others.
im not special it is not anything special i just see past the competition as a joke that actually hurts both parties its a net loss, especially in the context of incels attacking another incel whos down, no one gains.
I already said it's not rational, what do you want me to say?
But humans are driven far more by instincts and emotions than reason.
It's super hard and futile to reason with a mob.

True but I wasn't in the competition to begin with this game is rigged beyond belief

Jfl at thinking :feelshaha: normies build friendship and bond

Normies are the biggest snakes imaginable, will backstab you just like some foids feet

Most people are two faced petty pos that’s a fact

Which is very very bad. We should form a team and help each other instead.

Go worship your qwayne's feet elsewhere, glownigger

Men have much more camaraderie amongst each other than women which is why are interests will always win over theirs

Incels are worse

These greys calling me a glownigger :feelsjuice:

Males got no group preference

We ain’t no foids who care about other random toilets
Every dick for himself

You fucking autists cant even uprise from your computer chair to take a piss and rather rely on a piss bottle.

I only have respect for maybe 5% of "incels" here, the others are just low IQ, mentally challenged postmaxxer spamtrannies with questionable world views.
This :blackpill:

"Brocels before hoes"

Which hoes nigga? :feelshaha:

see my defence of mister sinister here for details

I'm no better, I posted a guys video finding his voice amusing. I am one of those men.