Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You should gymcelmaxxing

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
We all already know that gymcelmaxx is useless for ascending. That's not the point.

If you are serious about gymcelmaxx, eat right and build a scary physique, people will start to fear you and think twice about bullying you. If, moreover, you become serious and constantly irritated (which is not difficult for a truecel), the bullying will simply disappear.

I am a trueoldshitcel as you can see in my signature, and I was bullied heavily from all sides, including my brothers, before gymcelmaxx. Bullying has all but disappeared.

gymmaxxing is based
maxresdefault.jpg

6 months of calisthenics did nothing to me even when I tried. Why would it work this time?

The gym helps you ascending if you have average face and frame because women love shoulders, chest, abs muscles and you will look charismatic with fashionmaxing. The gym will also improve your average face and get you top cheekbone but if you are a subhuman, it will only help you against bullying.

Not if you’re a manlet. You’ll just be a funny little michelin man

Sorry, but if you're extremely short and/or small framed it'll only make you look like a joke. I've been there. Used to lift weights a lot when I younger but people see it as overcompensating and no matter how big or strong I became I was still much smaller than most men so no intimidation factor there. Good idea for tallfags though

We all already know that gymcelmaxx is useless for ascending. That's not the point.

If you are serious about gymcelmaxx, eat right and build a scary physique, people will start to fear you and think twice about bullying you. If, moreover, you become serious and constantly irritated (which is not difficult for a truecel), the bullying will simply disappear.

I am a trueoldshitcel as you can see in my signature, and I was bullied heavily from all sides, including my brothers, before gymcelmaxx. Bullying has all but disappeared.
Yeah agreed but gym is retarded I’mbulkmaxxin with dumbells

Yeah I really need to. I’m such a skinny fucking dude.