Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"you will never have this" posters

Arnocel

Arnocel

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★
holy fucking shit i hate whenever users on this site say "you will never have this" for the 6208382039102190229th time it pisses me the fuck off

ikr why the fuck do you have to keep reminding me :cryfeels:

ikr why the fuck do you have to keep reminding me :cryfeels:
exactly, its like they are trying to insult us or something but just mask it as a blackpill statement

"Reminder that you will never have sex :foidSoy::foidSoy:" Yeah keep posting those threads retards for fuck sake you'd thing that yeah, that's why we're here. Almost daily you'll see a thread "reminder that while you were GAMING like an AUTISTIC retard playing MINECRAFT all day, your crush was FUCKING 10 NIGGERS at once". No shit it's just "fellow incels" remininding you to br sad and it can get annoying as if the poster is into getting cucked.

You will never have this

Agreed. My theory is that these posters are either sadistic normies who like to remind us that we are at the bottom of the social hierarchy or they are masochistic incels who get, like a cuck turned on knowing they will never get to touch a woman

"you'll nevER gonna get this in your life inkwell":foidSoy::soy:

holy fucking shit i hate whenever users on this site say "you will never have this" for the 6208382039102190229th time it pisses me the fuck off
Brutal

They are just trying to make you accept it.

The reason you are angry is because you don't fully accept it yet. Once you do, it won't bother you. It's kind of like exposure therapy.

I'll do my bit:

A cool evening breeze on an isolated beach. Your girlfriend cuddles up to you and tells you how much she loves you:

You will never have this. (TM)

There's a lot that I'll never have

Same
exactly, its like they are trying to insult us or something but just mask it as a blackpill statement
Memespouting to be accepted
Agreed. My theory is that these posters are either sadistic normies who like to remind us that we are at the bottom of the social hierarchy or they are masochistic incels who get, like a cuck turned on knowing they will never get to touch a woman
I frequently wonder if they’re infiltrators trying to demoralize us

They are just trying to make you accept it.

The reason you are angry is because you don't fully accept it yet. Once you do, it won't bother you. It's kind of like exposure therapy.

I'll do my bit:

A cool evening breeze on an isolated beach. Your girlfriend cuddles up to you and tells you how much she loves you:
View attachment 1087748
You will never have this. (TM)
Your avi made me chuckle.