Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You Will Not Get Laid if you have Money

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I have money, I'm not rich on my own, but I come from a landlord/corporate-owning family that lives on passive income from multiple assets. They paid for my schooling at a prestigious institution and I have a high paying job. My rent is high which is screwing me over but besides that I'm doing very well. Here's my life with money

>Wake up
>Work work work
>come home
>LDAR
>Sleep
>Repeat

How does having money get me girls? I was recently with some incel friends at a club, we rented a booth... guess how many girls we got. ZERO. It was actually embarassing, we're a bunch of ugly men in suits while these Tyrones and Chads in the other booths were sitting with a harem of beautiful Stacies and Stacy-lite-pluses. It was so obvious we wanted girls but out of humiliation I pretended like it was just a boys night. Eventually we got up and tried to talk to girls, "oh im just with my friends haha", "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND", etc. My friend offered to buy some girls drinks, they just said no. Eventually my low-tier normie friend got some girls to come to our table and drink some champaign, they seemed uninterested but kept up the conversation. The moment their drinks were done they "had to go to the bathroom" and never came back.

We all went home empty handed, as we did everynight. Being able to spend limitless money had no effect, it's all attractiveness, 100% of it.

Every event I go to, I get ignored, talked over, end up sitting alone in the corner, left out, I hate it.

How does having money get me girls? I was recently with some incel friends at a club, we rented a booth... guess how many girls we got. ZERO. It was actually embarassing, we're a bunch of ugly men in suits while these Tyrones and Chads in the other booths were sitting with a harem of beautiful Stacies and Stacy-lite-pluses. It was so obvious we wanted girls but out of humiliation I pretended like it was just a boys night. Eventually we got up and tried to talk to girls, "oh im just with my friends haha", "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND", etc. My friend offered to buy some girls drinks, they just said no. Eventually my low-tier normie friend got some girls to come to our table and drink some champaign, they seemed uninterested but kept up the conversation. The moment their drinks were done they "had to go to the bathroom" and never came back.
i have been in this situation countless off times before i joined the forum

Every event I go to, I get ignored, talked over, end up sitting alone in the corner, left out, I hate it.
atleast you tried, i had also a wealthy job, own apartment, car and stuff but it just made more depressing and going too club wasting money and stuff, just makes it worse, i approached over 500 chicks from age 16-22 at events/clubs/bars - but the going too bathroom/Friends/ i have a boyfriend trick is insane, but i kept coping and watching those PUA and Redpill fuckers :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

atleast you tried, i had also a wealthy job, own apartment, car and stuff but it just made more depressing and going too club wasting money and stuff, just makes it worse, i approached over 500 chicks from age 16-22 at events/clubs/bars - but the going too bathroom/Friends/ i have a boyfriend trick is insane, but i kept coping and watching those PUA and Redpill fuckers :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
I think I'm traumatized by that phrase "IM GOING TO SEE MY FRIEND!!!!"

Old news. Only thing you can do with money as a subhuman with relation to foids is pay for a whore or betabuxx. :feelsjuice:

i have a boyfriend is a classic

People with money confuse me.
How can you be so unpleased when spending power is available?

it's over

People with money confuse me.
How can you be so unpleased when spending power is available?

it's over
Because I'm lacking female affection and I desperately crave it.

Is it carnal?

it's over
Physical, emotional, and social.

It's mostly on missing out on experiences. I want to be able to look back on my life and remember girlfriends, breakups, drama, everything, it's a world I was left out of.

It's mostly on missing out on experiences. I want to be able to look back on my life and remember girlfriends, breakups, drama, everything, it's a world I was left out of.
I understand your pain.

it's over

I think I'm traumatized by that phrase "IM GOING TO SEE MY FRIEND!!!!"
Nice too actually have someone in this forum i can relate too :feelsYall:

I also invited foids too a drink or trying too talk too them, but if their shitty friend sees a foid talking too a sub5 she instantly runs too that foid i tried too approach like a medic in blue lights and sirens, too take it back
I had better conversations with foids in small pubs cause it couldn't run away, but meeting there foids is a small percentage, but you probably mogg some off the men in a pub cause there are only alcoholic boomers inside

Nice too actually have someone in this forum i can relate too :feelsYall:

I also invited foids too a drink or trying too talk too them, but if their shitty friend sees a foid talking too a sub5 she instantly runs too that foid i tried too approach like a medic in blue lights and sirens, too take it back
I had better conversations with foids in small pubs cause it couldn't run away, but meeting there foids is a small percentage, but you probably mogg some off the men in a pub cause there are only alcoholic boomers inside
Problem is there's no young women in pubs too, and the rejection is more visable to everyone if there are people around.

Problem is there's no young women in pubs too, and the rejection is more visable to everyone if there are people around.
tho the chances are higher in pubs too not get mogged, its a gambling game and u have low cards, while chads play with 2 Asses too start with.

The only thing u can do for actual girlfriend expierence is going SEAmaxx and betabuxx a foid with small money for some girlfriendsex, but fucking those subhuman bugtier foids is just a cope :feelsohgod:

tho the chances are higher in pubs too not get mogged, its a gambling game and u have low cards, while chads play with 2 Asses too start with.

The only thing u can do for actual girlfriend expierence is going SEAmaxx and betabuxx a foid with small money for some girlfriendsex, but fucking those subhuman bugtier foids is just a cope :feelsohgod:
My job is stationed here and i work 24/7

ITS OVER

My job is stationed here and i work 24/7

ITS OVER
There is no escape, but the worst thing is about feeling about you miss something out if you stay at home at weekends and just get drunk by yourself :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

There is no escape, but the worst thing is about feeling about you miss something out if you stay at home at weekends and just get drunk by yourself :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
I don't drink by myself, I'm trying to avoid alcohol tbh. As i said in another thread I'm starting to get over FOMO now that im settled in.

It could be worse, you could be broke and incel.

Lowinhibmaxx. The sooner you stop giving a shit about what others think,the more succesful you will be

(at least in theory,a truecel subhuman will be truecel regardless of inhibition.)

in some places: yes
in some others: no
if you live in a third world country then you can definitely get a girlfriends just by money since poor toilets like a man with high status but if you live in a 1st world country then you might have a problem getting sex

oh this might be what i need to bus
45813.jpg

in some places: yes
in some others: no
if you live in a third world country then you can definitely get a girlfriends just by money since poor toilets like a man with high status but if you live in a 1st world country then you might have a problem getting sex
I honestly even doubt the former.

So if you have plenty of money you can just buy any copes you want and basically become a NEET for life

So if you have plenty of money you can just buy any copes you want and basically become a NEET for life
Yeah but when it comes down to it, cope are just thinks that artifically explode your dopamine censors. That gets old.

I have money, I'm not rich on my own, but I come from a landlord/corporate-owning family that lives on passive income from multiple assets. They paid for my schooling at a prestigious institution and I have a high paying job. My rent is high which is screwing me over but besides that I'm doing very well. Here's my life with money

>Wake up
>Work work work
>come home
>LDAR
>Sleep
>Repeat

We all went home empty handed, as we did everynight. Being able to spend limitless money had no effect, it's all attractiveness, 100% of it.

Check if you're a giga autist

That last paragraph has been my plight for the last 22 years :feelsrope::feelscry:

This answers all of my questions. It would be fine if your counted your blessings and went about your business. Instead, you want to meddle in peasant affairs. People like you are shocked when they go to the guillotine.

In order to get women moneymaxxing you need to be ultra-wealthy, at least earning 7-figures per year.

My income is slightly under 200k USD and money doesn't do anything for me.