Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You win $100 million on the lottery. What do you do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
I hire a team of mercenaries to abduct hamlossus and @Yerberito. I will turn @Yerberito into the first successful real (ex-)man that can get pregnant and let hamlossus knock him up. This has multiple good reasons. First they are both not incels anymore. Second the chidren will be the first generation of the master race conquering the earth. Their sons Yerbelossus and Hamrito will go out into the world and unite the tribes for the betauprising as it is written in the holy blackpillscripts. Dedsrslossus. :feelsautistic:

I'd dedicate my life to trolling irl. Nationwide billboards that get hoes mad.
I hope the next generation gives us way more IRL shitposting. It's evolution.

As for me, I'd probably just try to spend money to improve my health, help out my friends (haha jk I have no friends), and try to enjoy whatever's left of my miserable life as best I could. Remember, no matter how much money you have or wherever you move, you'll still be you at the end of the day, and that can be depressing as fuck to realize. You'll still have missed out on life's milestones, friendships and romance even as a billionaire.

Get a big house and then pay off all collegeshit and then just keep it for good food and vidya tbh

how the fuck did i not get a response to my high iq reply, this forum is subteranean iq as mensaIQ states, although a pure narcisist a broken clock even stirkes the correct time twice a day.

Do crabs lose the ability to respond to messages on incels.co, do the claws get in the way of typing

trollllolololoololololololololololol

im out im not posting anymore.
i fucking hate the smell of crabs

plan for 100 million dollar win:

first step set up a high interest saving account for 2 million dollars raking in at least 8% a year interest, any bank with a braincell gives me thi sinterest rate as this is a huge sum, I have seen over 10% inteerst for huge sums, so 8% is low and easily attainable. 8% of 2 million is a whole 160,000 dollars a year, your set for life.
I only spend the interest on this account.

Initial purchase outright house for just 140k in home country U.K. small bungalow ok area unflashy clean no work needed, easily attainable, for me to live in indefinately.

The rest, so have around 97.8 million dollars, to try and set up a media empire the world has not seen since news corp called Objective Truths but with this mission:

*spread the black pill in whatever form through the various arms of Objective Truths.

*set the organisation up as a non for profit charity

Financials set up of organisation:
*50 million dollars is held in a high interest savings account over 8% easy as huge amount.

*The other 48 million is spent and distributed as the below denominations:
*15% Social arm
*15% Education arm
*25% Media arm
*44.9% Business arm
* 0.1% Faux non for profit poverty scheme:
Reason for disproportionately initial low investment into social and education , and high concentration initially on Business and media arms, is the need to build up the financial and media resources of the organizational initially. To be able to help more people in the long run the organization needs to continue to expand and aquire more and more resources to increase the scope of its help.

The reason for high media spend is to increase the awareness of the blackpill from the start to make a large impact, which has the possibility of a network effect of attracting inward investment into the organization, low chance but worthwhile, whereas education and social arms are money drains net.

The various arms will then be given a share of the profits made from the media and business arms.

Profits distribution of business and financial arms:
*20% of all profits of the organisation goes towards financially supporting Social arm
*25% of all profits of the organisation goes towards financially supporting Education arm
*34.9% of all profit back into Business arm
*20% into high interest savings account that the original 50 million is saved
* 0.1% Faux non for profit poverty scheme:
Structure of operation:
Every entity is their own distinct company under the umbrella of the organisation, in a highly complex distant way as to be hidden from most of dumb norman public who cant make connection if they dont look very hard.

This is a u.k. based operation to begin with as we start small and dominate and monopolise one area, when the organisation gets too big to fail eg gets too much power politically and economically and can start dictating laws eg google facebook big, only then does it expand to try and infuence the west Europe first.

entities:
media arm:
*sole aim is to create black pill media, essentially a mission of covert indoctrination, eg a la Brexit campaign by brexit party and dominic cummings. To low key black pill all males, through every concievable NORMAN dumbass consooooooomer media vector:

*film, setting up a film company and support only of super blackpilled directors and scripts, heavily financing and promoting these films in the mass media huge pushing of this agenda.

*music: same deal setting up a film company and support only of super blackpilled producers and artists, heavily financing in the mass media huge pushing of this agenda

*Television company: setting up a T.V. company and support only of super blackpilled directors and scripts, heavily financing and promoting these films in the mass media huge pushing of this agenda

*social media: setting up a social media company and support only super blackpilled artists,
imagine a bank rolled FACEandlms what he could do how his content could be broadened widened, black pill jesus etc

Also creation of technology in this space that is black pilled:
Black pilled apps, lampooning funny apps based on blackpill like:
eg imagine a reversed tinder a mickey take app that incels use blackpilled app
Some form of game based upon the black pill, experienced as an incel, based arounf=d the funny memes and youtube funny doomer v bloomer v zoomer videos, that rips apart dumb NORMAN LOGIC AND BULLSHIT HERR DERR FEMINIST SOCIETY AGENDA
heavily financing in the mass media huge pushing of this agenda.

Facebook, twitter, instagram, Tiktok, huge presence on these with channels made on all platforms bringing together many artists blackpilled to one channel on each platform, to create and disseminate black pill and lampoon explode the reversed and poor NORMAN logic mocking of this logic exposing the inherent lies and inequalities of society and facade of society in humourous ways only.

*Publishing company: setting up a film company and support only of super blackpilled producers and artists, heavily finiancing in the mass media huge pushing of this agenda

social arm:
financially supporting INCELS WORLD WIDE, only to the most dire oppressed incels in desperate need eg Homeless men and abused incels.
creating housing projects which discriminate FOR MEN ONLY AT BOTTOM OF SOCIETY.
creating food projects in the same manner
creating business advice centres which give loans and financial support, legal advice, sponsorship to FOR MEN ONLY AT BOTTOM OF SOCIETY, to start and maintain existing businesses, where this business is viable and high iq not NORMAN dumb idea.
creating industry and jobs where possible for male only industries: I am not sure how this could be done on this small scale would need many millions to make even a dent to a local economy and solve even the very most local of job market problems, this is a huge long term project. Talking 20 years plus to do ANYTHING GOOD and make any kind of impact.

educational arm

Setting up of centres for male incels only and educating and skilling them up in specific highly skilled techincal areas eg STEM, high skill level jobs in vocational engineering, mechanics, forestry, cookery, construction, plumbing,

business arm:

* a shell company or companies set up for profit making solely, but profit only is used as above only.

* run and headed all by chads and staceys as FACES OF SHELL COMPANIES: pushing the latest fad products

*is run on fads and what is popular to normans, eg vaping craze make up a vaping company, vegan fad etc etc but be very very competitive on price be cheapest or near cheapest on market.

* is only set up to fund social, Is only set up to fund social, educational, media arms of organisation, keeps no profit, unless required for maintenance of operations.educational, media arms of organisation

Particular section devoted to buying, management and identification of properties in huge housing bubble areas eg London and New york, these dumb areas have crazy growth of over 10% a year house prices, only buying elite properties in most exclusive parts of city as these have almost exponential gains % increases a year.

Is only set up to fund social, educational, media arms of organisation, keeps no profit, unless required for maintenance of operations.

Faux non for profit poverty scheme:
*set up to justify the rest of the operations as a muh non profit for reducing inequality for all
*basis of operation is supporting all homeless people of every background and every minority, sex, indiscriminantly, operates a food bank food banks dissemninating help to all homeless
*Budget is 0.1% of total profit loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Evolution of organisation:

When if it is successful and the financial power of organisation grows, new arms are created to increase the POLITICAL POWER OF IT:

political arm:
15% of all profits are no devoted to this new arm, with every other arm reducing equally to accomodate this change, eg every one reduces income by around 4%.
resources go into:
buying politicians for influence in the areas of employment, law and education, buying their time and influence getting them to ask specific black pill question in parliament, buying their voice in parliament and select commitees.
Many lobby groups are set up at the u.k. parliament, in areas of employment, law and education, to influence the law and parliament to push black pill and mens rights advocate for REAL EQUALITY OF THE LAW IN ALL OF THESE AREAS.

Creation of a law firm or buying out of a medium sized law firm:
which only deals with male issues when the law has been objectively unequal to him in comparison with female equivalent.
counter sues and seeks to launch lawsuits against females who makes false rape claims in court and the trail is thrown out of court and the accuser is completely aquitted.
concentrates on law suts where LOOKISM is a factor in regards to employment, eg unfair dismissal cases, workplace bullying cases etc

SPOILER:

100 MILLION PROBABLY NOT ENOUGH TO BE HONEST

I OVER REACHED LOLOLOLOL
The Bill Gates of Blackpill

Well I‘d go around the world, visiting all those places that normal people want to visit some day but never do. I’d stay at only the most luxurious 5 star hotels, dine at the most expensive restaurants in the world. I’d get a yacht and use it once or twice then forget about it. I’d buy multiple ridiculously nice properties in several countries. I’d fuck a different slut every day. Maybe try investing. And I would do that for a few years before starting to realise that I’m not truly happy anymore. That I’m yearning for love. And I’d try to find it. I’d probably marry some beautiful Stacy gold digger and a after a few years get divorced when it became clear she didn’t love. Then I’d do the same thing, maybe more than once. Maybe I’d end up with a few kids. Then I’d live for them.

how the fuck did i not get a response to my high iq reply, this forum is subteranean iq as mensaIQ states, although a pure narcisist a broken clock even stirkes the correct time twice a day.

Do crabs lose the ability to respond to messages on incels.co, do the claws get in the way of typing

trollllolololoololololololololololol

im out im not posting anymore.
i fucking hate the smell of crabs
Brutal. Forun currently encourages low effort due to having post count but no likes/upvotes

The Bill Gates of Blackpill
lol this may be one of the best shit posts of all time if not altruistic reply.
I do a huge post, get absolute jack ALLDAY with people replying around my post.
Then when AND ONLY WHEN i lose ALL MY SHIT.
Then and only THEN DO I GET 1 SOLITARY RESPONSE
JUST FUCKING LOL AT INCELS.CO USERS

lol this may be one of the best shit posts of all time if not altruistic reply.
I do a huge post, get absolute jack ALLDAY with people replying around my post.
Then when AND ONLY WHEN i lose ALL MY SHIT.
Then and only THEN DO I GET 1 SOLITARY RESPONSE
JUST FUCKING LOL AT INCELS.CO USERS
If you want highet effort foruns, there is r/MGTOW2 on reddit. rest of the incel/blackpill forums filled with subhumans shit postinf for hours and hours on end

would buy expensive car and drive around drunk when normies go wagecuck. Also i would buy guns to defend myself if someone try steal something.

Later I would probably buy every company in the city so normies can work for me

Ahh
would buy expensive car and drive around drunk when normies go wagecuck. Also i would buy guns to defend myself if someone try steal something.

Later I would probably buy every company in the city so normies can work for me
shieeeeeeeeeeet. Woke

I just want to experience the American culture if u know what I mean. I want to visit grand canyon, see the white house, see the hollywood sign, go to an American bar, visit walmart, 7eleven, niagara falls, empire state building, venice beach, shoot guns at a gun range,

I want to personally experience the all kinds of sights and cities and buildings Ive seen in movies and media for my entire life. This might sound funny to an American because its so normal to you but I want to experience it at least once, first hand

American culture is getting shot at a mall, going bankrupt because of health problems since there's no universal healthcare, going into insane debt attending college because colleges are ridiculously expensive and working 50+ hours a week making your boss rich because its a captalist chithole,

Open a larger scale software company and pay somebody to run it while I finish my PhD.

- keep the true amount of money I have and how I got it a secret or lie about it
- buy apartments all over the world in nice areas and travel
- get highly invasive facial reconstructive surgeries and other minor ones done by the best surgeons money can buy
- acquire a lifetime supply cocaine, weed and pharma grade steroids

Buy my own place and ldarmaxx

Surgeymaxx then if it dosent work out then kill myself