Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You wouldn't like to raise another man's son? Le cringe.

"Your wife chose to breed with a man with better genetics than you because she wants the best for our children. You just be a good father to these kids and give them as much of your love and resources to them as if they were of you own blood" :foidSoy::soy:
Better off alone for life than being a cuck and shacking up with a single mom. I bet that kids real dad is laughing his ass off at this cuck doing all the work, I know I would be.
True that.

That's surprising.
Yeah, and he gets a lot of hate. He literally talks about his terrible life (this guy is a gigatruecel) and people seriously get angry at him. They don't want him to complain. JFL:dafuckfeels:

Yeah, and he gets a lot of hate. He literally talks about his terrible life (this guy is a gigatruecel) and people seriously get angry at him. They don't want him to complain. JFL:dafuckfeels:
I literally got called a sissy by my mom the other week for complaining.

554B17E6 24DF 4409 83B4 0BC6FAD30D68