Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You wouldn't like to raise another man's son? Le cringe.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

The absolute state of neeks who use the word 'cringe' disparagingly.

JFL the reddit cucks are siding with the cuck beta. and this is supposed to be a "cringe" subreddit. what a joke. reddit is a complete mistake.

Never began for cucks
disparagingly.
As vantagens blog 1080x675

The absolute state of neeks who use the word 'cringe' disparagingly.

To the kid's credit, this man wouldn't have a wife if it weren't for the child's existence :soy:

ultimate use of "no u" at the end

One of the most humiliating things you can do as a man is raise someone else’s kid.

I used to watch AlphaOmegaSin a lot.

Better off alone for life than being a cuck and shacking up with a single mom. I bet that kids real dad is laughing his ass off at this cuck doing all the work, I know I would be.

He's a fairly popular youtuber, roastie probably took on him because he's doing well but if a more wealthy attractive man came along this guy would get scrapped.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Why are redditors such faggots? He does know that she's fucking other men on the side, right? Good chance "their child" won't be theirs.

Damn i used to watch his weird ass. Never knew that was his wifes son, what a cuck.

To the kid's credit, this man wouldn't have a wife if it weren't for the child's existence :soy:

Lol so true, if the kid didnt exist the mom wouldnt be with this guy guaranteed. Amazing how much a kid brings down the value of a woman.

Lol so true, if the kid didnt exist the mom wouldnt be with this guy guaranteed. Amazing how much a kid brings down the value of a woman.

Lol yup, its certainly easier to "settle down" after the fact.

Like paying retail for a beamer with 200k miles.
He's a fairly popular youtuber, roastie probably took on him because he's doing well but if a more wealthy attractive man came along this guy would get scrapped.

That's the fucking joke, a "wealthy attractive" man isn't going to come along and give her a ring. The only thing she's getting out of a rich chad is dick.

She's definitely up for being chad's side piece at this point while this loser cries himself to sleep wondering where she's at. He's already leashed, all is well for the mistake-prone roastie with the system backing her up.

Last edited:
Reddit is the epitome of cuckoldry

Reddit users lack the self-awareness to realize that not only are they not at the cool kids' table, but all the cool kids are laughing at them.

the thing about taking care of other peoples kids is that boy will never be your son and you will never be his father
when she breaks up with him in 5-10 years for another atupid cuck, guess what? she is also taking the kid so any emotional attachment he has goes out the fucking window and it quickly delves down from
>our kid
to
>my son
and she walks away with half your shit like a fucking gold digging bitch she is

The kid is clearly more attractive than he ever was in his lifetime

JFL and in cringeanarchy of all places..that place massively upvotes racism but dont anyone dare make a joke about white cucks

"What's the cringe here" You defending cuckoldry.

It's against your very nature to raise another man's child. You're mentally ill of you knowingly and willingly do it

bump for cucked octobercels

No see reddit thread, "not available for you."

No see reddit thread, "not available for you."
Are you on mobile? the sub is quaranteened now, that's probably why

Screenshots of the post:

4du7raobzl011

What's the cringe here? Dude married a woman that had a kid from a previous person. So instead of shunning him as you apparently would he embraced it and is trying to make this kid's life better.
You're the cringy one, OP.

- some cuck on reddit

If both of a boy's parents were murdered like with Richard Grayson then if you had plentiful resources (ie be millionaire) it seems like a virtuous thing to do.

JFL the reddit cucks are siding with the cuck beta. and this is supposed to be a "cringe" subreddit. what a joke. reddit is a complete mistake.
The subreddit is quarrantined now :feelsokman:

fucking femsects pooping npcs out of their ass and claiming innocent men's lives :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Better off alone for life than being a cuck and shacking up with a single mom. I bet that kids real dad is laughing his ass off at this cuck doing all the work, I know I would be.
:yes::blackpill::feelsjuice:

Although we are incel, we must thank the universe that we aren't cucks.

Sorry, I don't visit retardit a lot.
I miss CringeAnarchy. It was my favorite place on Reddit before I stopped using it for anything other than checking to see if someone here pissed off the soys at IT again. :feelsPop:

I miss CringeAnarchy. It was my favorite place on Reddit before I stopped using it for anything other than checking to see if someone here pissed off the soys at IT again. :feelsPop:
Last time I visited this hellhole, was when I learned about a based and blackpilled user named "thesadredditor". His comments and posts are definitely worth reading.

Last time I visited this hellhole, was when I learned about a based and blackpilled user named "thesadredditor". His comments and posts are definitely worth reading.
Do you think he still has an account there?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back