Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Young White Males Have It Worst In Terms of Dating

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
I go to the store and see multiple young couples, almost all of them interracial. Most of the young white guys I see are alone.

stop lying.
also, if you're 6'1", and white, you're a pathetic larper that should be banned, a complete turbo autist, or a burn victim.
Just be White bro

Just dont:
be a turbo manlet
be bald
be sub3
be anywhere but sea

what happened to "just" being white, just admit your shitty ideaology of white skin curing inceldom is complete horseshit for gods sake
i never said that, i said whites had WAY higher chances, and they do.

Ugly whites have it worse than ugly ethnics except for Asians in the UK and Europe. Just being white none-chad's or chadlites might work in parts of the U.S and in non-white countries though still if you're rich.

Lol at denying JBW, don't you ever get tired of being disproved by facts.Over for ethnicels like me.Also JBWmaxers get out from my country...this is no place for you

I keep hearing that White Men have it easiest. Whenever I go out, I see way more White Women with Black Men. In fact I would say I see almost as many White Women with Non-White Men than with White Men. This is for people under 30, and in Manhattan, Brooklyn. I see more Puerto-Rican and Indian Men with White Girls than the other way around. Only with Orientals, is it about even. Where as I could see 10 - 20 Black Men with White Women per day, I don't think I've even seen one Black Woman with a White Man per month.

Anyone who says that white men have it easiest have never been to New York. Being a white man in New York automatically lowers your SMV by 2-3 points. Even normies and Chadlites struggle here if they're not at least Italian/Sicilian in skintone.

The opposite is true on the West Coast in my observations where WM/AF couples are seen everywhere.

(((Everything is going according to plan)))

BBC thugculture and rap worship has ensured JBB is legit in the West

If only I was white, I’d be beautiful and rich. JFL @ denying JBW :lul: :lul: :lul:

I've noticed the same, OP.
There is a reason women vote for mass immigration from Africa
This. Massimmigration is the main cause for inceldom in Europe. The immigrants fuck our women, white man don’t get their hands on immigrant pussy. Immigration needs to be stopped immediately or only allowed for women willing to fuck local man.

I don't leave my house often but I see asian men as having the most trouble tbh. Obviously JBW is bullshit but whites do not have it the worst