Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

your all so eloquent I feel intimidated by your writing skills

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I can't write any long posts. I'm a manlet, not attractive either, but also have boring personality. Women wouldn't find me intersting even if I was trying chatt up with them behind the curtain. Not t mention I'm almost turned to stone when I see women in public. Non-NT is an understatement

Just write. De Geso barely speaks English and he was still one of the most popular users.

Brutal brother. Some people here write really well and others just ramble with no coherence. Doesnt matter tbh just write what u want

It's over for non-articulatedcels

I can't write any long posts. I'm a manlet, not attractive either, but also have boring personality. Women wouldn't find me intersting even if I was trying chatt up with them behind the curtain. Not t mention I'm almost turned to stone when I see women in public. Non-NT is an understatement
if you hold us as the gold standard of eloquence then the bar wherever you were educated is as low as pedophile limbo

Always struggled with writing long paragraphs, especially in school.

just write. u will be good enough. @Napoleon de Geso wrote shitty and was well loved

i can't write for shit.I also barely punctuate my posts.we are in this together boyo

I can't write any long posts.
Nigga I can't write for shit either
I'm a manlet, not attractive either, but also have boring personality. Women wouldn't find me intersting even if I was trying chatt up with them behind the curtain. Not t mention I'm almost turned to stone when I see women in public. Non-NT is an understatement
Trust me, being able to write long posts doesn't translate to charisma irl

Yes...this so-called "Blackpilled" site offers little cohesive guidance for thread-writing.

Sample:

CHAPTER I​

SENTENCES.—PARTS OF SPEECH.—ELEMENTS OF THE SENTENCE.—PHRASES AND CLAUSES

1. In thinking we arrange and associate ideas and objects together. Words are the symbols of ideas or objects. A Sentence is a group of words that expresses a single complete thought.

2. Sentences are of four kinds:

1. Declarative; a sentence that tells or declares something; as, That book is mine.

2. Imperative; a sentence that expresses a command; as, Bring me that book.

3. Interrogative; a sentence that asks a question; as, Is that book mine?

4. Exclamatory; a declarative, imperative, or interrogative sentence that expresses violent emotion, such as terror, surprise, or anger; as, You shall take that book! or, Can that book be mine?

3. Parts of Speech. Words have different uses in sentences. According to their uses, words are divided into classes called Parts of Speech. The parts of speech are as follows:

1. Noun; a word used as the name of something; as, man, box, Pittsburgh, Harry, silence, justice.

Page 2 2. Pronoun; a word used instead of a noun; as, I, he, it, that.

Nouns, pronouns, or groups of words that are used as nouns or pronouns, are called by the general term, Substantives.

3. Adjective; a word used to limit or qualify the meaning of a noun or a pronoun; as, good, five, tall, many.

The words a, an, and the are words used to modify nouns or pronouns. They are adjectives, but are usually called Articles.

4. Verb; a word used to state something about some person or thing; as, do, see, think, make.

5. Adverb; a word used to modify the meaning of a verb, an adjective, or another adverb; as, very, slowly, clearly, often.

6. Preposition; a word used to join a substantive, as a modifier, to some other preceding word, and to show the relation of the substantive to that word; as, by, in, between, beyond.

7. Conjunction; a word used to connect words, phrases, clauses, and sentences; as, and, but, if, although, or.

8. Interjection; a word used to express surprise or emotion; as, Oh! Alas! Hurrah! Bah!

Sometimes a word adds nothing to the meaning of the sentence, but helps to fill out its form or sound, and serves as a device to alter its natural order. Such a word is called an Expletive. In the following sentence there is an expletive: There are no such books in print.

4. A sentence is made up of distinct parts or elements. The essential or Principal Elements are the Subject and the Predicate.

'Eloquent' writing is the most pretentious shit in the world. I used to write like that back in high school because I liked to kiss ass and got high marks for it. If you can express your ideas in less words, all the better.

Just ramble it will be fine I read some brain vomit on here and as long as you can get the point it’s fine