Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your face matters more than your confidence

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Face matters more than confidence being confident as an ugly male is seen as a creepy as a good looking guy it’s seen as normal as an average guy it’s arrogance your face matters all the difference in the world

Literally trolling us. It’s undeniable :feelsugh:

Today I learned water is wet

If i was tall and rich i would have confidence.

No fucking shit

Ugly males that are beta are seen as creepy because their genes are worthless to women.

Women love a man who is ready to beat them for fun.

Thugmaxx and your life will improve so much more.

Life is easier when you realize that all you have to do is treat a woman like shit and slap her around and she'll respect you and love you for it.

Foids are sex dolls to be treated like non-human objects. It's so much easier/better this way. This is what love feels like. :feelscomfy:

Ugly males that are beta are seen as creepy because their genes are worthless to women.

Women love a man who is ready to beat them for fun.

Thugmaxx and your life will improve so much more.

Life is easier when you realize that all you have to do is treat a woman like shit and slap her around and she'll respect you and love you for it.

Foids are sex dolls to be treated like non-human objects. It's so much easier/better this way. This is what love feels like. :feelscomfy:
Does it work for you?

If you want women to love you, embrace the fact that women want you to break free from bluepill bondage and recognize their worthlessness.

Does it work for you?
Yes, I took the godpill.

You can do no wrong in the eyes of foids, as long as you truly understand the truth.

I got raped and everyone thinks it's funny.

No one deserves any help or support.

Foids knew this before us.

God also supports "evil". God is Satan. God is you.

When you're able to treat women like shit, it means you've fully taken in the abundance mindset.

You aren't afraid of some woman who looks ugly without makeup walking away.

No point in trying to tame a bird. Let it fly away. At the end of the day, keeping the woman close to you means she knows your vulnerabilities. Focus on moneymaxxing and you literally buy women, they become purchaseable. When you have lots of money and success, people look up to you like a God, even if you're an ugly piece of shit.

Most people are truly fucking stupid parasitic slaves that deserve no good treatment.

Be a slave master.

Yes, I took the godpill.

You can do no wrong in the eyes of foids, as long as you truly understand the truth.

I got raped and everyone thinks it's funny.

No one deserves any help or support.

Foids knew this before us.

God also supports "evil". God is Satan. God is you.

When you're able to treat women like shit, it means you've fully taken in the abundance mindset.

You aren't afraid of some woman who looks ugly without makeup walking away.

No point in trying to tame a bird. Let it fly away. At the end of the day, keeping the woman close to you means she knows your vulnerabilities. Focus on moneymaxxing and you literally buy women, they become purchaseable. When you have lots of money and success, people look up to you like a God, even if you're an ugly piece of shit.

Most people are truly fucking stupid parasitic slaves that deserve no good treatment.

Be a slave master.
Are you a sexhaver?

Are you a sexhaver?
No.

I think I'm asexual.

But I've ascended to another level. I will die with honor and integrity. I will die with men being jealous of my godly aura.

I have attained sacred knowledge.

I'm ready to move onto the next world. :bigbrain:

No.

I think I'm asexual.

But I've ascended to another level. I will die with honor and integrity. I will die with men being jealous of my godly aura.

I have attained sacred knowledge.

I'm ready to move onto the next world. :bigbrain:
:feelsthink:

Face matters more than confidence being confident as an ugly male is seen as a creepy as a good looking guy it’s seen as normal as an average guy it’s arrogance your face matters all the difference in the world
The grass is green.