Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your flaws and good qualities will be amplified or downplayed depending on how you look.

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
If you're ugly, people will amplify your flaws and downplay your good qualities.

If you're attractive, people will amplify your good qualities and downplay your flaws.

This is why the Chad who regards women as nothing more than holes to pump and dump will always be seen as "confident", "charming", "funny" etc, while the sad lonely ugly dude who just wants a GF and experience a sense of connection will always be perceived as "creepy", "misogynistic", "obnoxious" etc.

Last edited:
Yes, its called the halo effect

If you're ugly, people will amplify your flaws and downplay your good qualities.

If you're attractive, people will amplify your good qualities and downplay your flaws.

This is why the Chad who regards women as nothing more than holes to pump and dump will always be seen as "confident", "charming", "funny" etc, while the sad ugly dude who just wants a GF to cure his chronic loneliness will always be perceived as "creepy", "misogynistic", "obnoxious" etc.

Yea meritocracy is the biggest lie that many of us were taught. I wish I had understood this so many years ago.

That's why leo is getting so much hate now. He's lost his good looks. If he aged well like Obama or George Clooney nobody would care if he dated jbs.

Yea meritocracy is the biggest lie that many of us were taught. I wish I had understood this so many years ago.

Indeed.

A man's appearance greatly affects the way his personality is perceived by people.

Trucel trait: you have no good qualities