Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy your life is meaningless so just make a meaning for it yourself bro

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
...has to be one of the most soyish bluepilled cope phrases of all time. who the fuck is the soy guzzling piece of shit that came up with that phrase? don't tell me it's absurdist. absurdism is not trying to find meaning because it lies in the absurdity of life itself.
it's also certainly not a nihilist who would actually believe that life is meaningless, because the phrase contradicts itself by asserting a meaning to life which is the same thing as "life has meaning" the only factor of difference is supposedly "making it yourself". it's just a fucking retarded fallacy not philosophical. that's what it is.

as if philosophers weren't aware that humans construct meaning themselves. I still don't know how or why are nu males of this generation think they're wise because they gained bits of internet knowledge from cuckddit or 4cuck, especially those redpilled faggots. shut the fuck up, mind your own copes. the reddit karma you get from your fellow redpilled copers don't qualify you as a philosopher.

Last edited:
My meaning is drinking beer and gaming

Ugly = Born a gamer!

They limited our all options to nothing and basically told us to fuck ourselves.

They limited our all options to nothing and basically told us to fuck ourselves.
Yep, So thats what we do! I coomed hard yesterday tho, FUcked myself Shot 3 large continious cumshots after not cooming for 4 days and retaining my seeds eating lots of protein so my coomshots can grow large, It hit the wall 3 times!

Yep, So thats what we do! I coomed hard yesterday tho, FUcked myself Shot 3 large continious cumshots after not cooming for 4 days and retaining my seeds eating lots of protein so my coomshots can grow large, It hit the wall 3 times!
Congrats.

Congrats.
IMMA try going 10 days without cooming to see how many continius arrow cumshots i can make, Imma eat so much protein!

I sometimes question myself how someone can be so oblivious and has audacity to say something that only a nigger baboon with room temp iq would say. these people are so fucked up in the brain that you cannot argue with them. they think societal changes don't matter and cucking the world further and further more is ok since men should just be nice little cucks, put on their baby bibs and eat whatever this society feeds them without complaining.

IMMA try going 10 days without cooming to see how many continius arrow cumshots i can make, Imma eat so much protein!
you should retain your coom because that is haram god said no :'o also wasting your seed will turn you to a tranny bro nofap and you'll ascend. guaranteed method worked for me after that I became a slayer larping here all day bro :redpill:

sike. I coomed 3 times yesterday. my shots can only be held by 5 layers of tissue

you should retain your coom because that is haram god said no :'o also wasting your seed will turn you to a tranny bro nofap and you'll ascend. guaranteed method worked for me after that I became a slayer larping here all day bro :redpill:
Then i should have gotten laid when i was 12 or so, I didnt know what jacking off was back then!

I sometimes question myself how someone can be so oblivious and has audacity to say something that only a nigger baboon with room temp iq would say. these people are so fucked up in the brain that you cannot argue with them. they think societal changes don't matter and cucking the world further and further more is ok since men should just be nice little cucks, put on their baby bibs and eat whatever this society feeds them without complaining.
Most of it was taught down from parents who lived in different times. Just be hard working and honest man and everything will be right. Yeah right.

The rest is taught by globo homo that thinks everything female is good by default because they are the perfect creatures so everyone are fighting for female rights and options, while they themselves don't have any. Fucking pathetic.

Then i should have gotten laid when i was 12 or so, I didnt know what jacking off was back then!
women love 12 yos. these bitches love a boy who hasn't touched his weiner. that's what daddy told me

women love 12 yos. these bitches love a boy who hasn't touched his weiner. that's what daddy told me
Not interested in 12 year olds or 12 year old boys and girls

Ive seen it, I wish my teacher raped me when i was younger

Ive seen it, I wish my teacher raped me when i was younger
I never had one foid teacher that was nice. all of them acted like bitches with me specifically. I still bust nuts to some o those mean elementary school teacher bitches though.

I never had one foid teacher that was nice. all of them acted like bitches with me specifically. I still bust nuts to some o those mean elementary school teacher bitches though.
Mine was a chubby ginger, She could rape me all she want! But sadly she never initiated rape on me

...has to be one of the most soyish bluepilled cope phrases of all time. who the fuck is the soy guzzling piece of shit that came up with that phrase?
Nietzsche.... one of the most important philosophers of the 19th - early 20th century who is praised here and a bunch of other existential philosophers the soys who repeat such phrases are just doing just that repeating it without explaining the philosophical jargons and context of said phrase

Nietzsche.... one of the most important philosophers of the 19th - early 20th century who is praised here and a bunch of other existential philosophers the soys who repeat such phrases are just doing just that repeating it without explaining the philosophical jargons and context of said phrase
Although Nietzsche was a little bluepilled but I doubt he said something so stupid like that. as far as I remember he just emphasized about "an individual's will" and living the best way possible. he also wasn't purely nihilist for me to frame him like those people as a contradictory piece of shit. those people admit there is no meaning of life but then claim you can make your own because "muh philosophy".

now on the other hand this sentence we're talking about is not on the same level. it's a numale transcription of an entire philosophy in once sentence which packs unimaginable amount of retardation. like how they summarize camus with "indomitable human spirit vs indifferent cruelty of universe" fuck that. I can't find any authors or existential-nihilists who word to word wrote that exact sentence. many of those who know nothing about philosophy, when confronted about it would say "it was Camus!!" Camus was far from existentialism. it's hillarious.

Last edited:
he also wasn't purely nihilist for me to frame him like those people as a contradictory piece of shit. those people admit there is no meaning of life but then claim you can make your own because "muh philosophy".
most philosophers associated with nihilism were in fact creating solutions to nihilism and trying to understand the nihilist position no serious philosopher calls themselves a nihilist and defends it as there is not much philosophizing to do here 'life is meaningless' and what?
now on the other hand this sentence we're talking about is not on the same level. it's a numale transcription of an entire philosophy in once sentence which packs unimaginable amount of retardation. like how they summarize camus with "indomitable human spirit vs indifferent cruelty of universe" fuck that.
It is mainly most people who have no idea about existential nihilist philosophy apart from pop culture because existential nihilist philosophy has a huge influence on our movies, books ect, ect

the meaning of life is for women to lubricate my cock with their mouth, so it has easier time entering their cunts

most philosophers associated with nihilism were in fact creating solutions to nihilism and trying to understand the nihilist position no serious philosopher calls themselves a nihilist and defends it as there is not much philosophizing to do here 'life is meaningless' and what?

very well put. if someone said it's all meaningless no one would be interested because that idea doesn't sell or gain attention. people like hopeful ideas. hope is like a drug.

I'd say that schopenhaur, mäinlander and cioran to some extent are one of the only exceptions whom are the closest to the blackpill-whitepill in terms of thinking and acceptance. it's ironic because they are the only philosophers inspired by hindu-buddism that didn't deter much from the original idea of banishing desires. the ones who deterred the most from the original concepts were the ones who put the most amount of cope in their philosophy

It is mainly most people who have no idea about existential nihilist philosophy apart from pop culture because existential nihilist philosophy has a huge influence on our movies, books ect, ect

i see this type of people on social media or reddit mostly and never in other places. I guess it's partly my fault for having reddit on my phone.

Nietzsche's "amor fati" had nothing to do with being happy with what you have but was more a titanic mentality like "things are like this? Ok bring it on". If your life is a tragedy you should embrace it and impose your will in it, going ER is amor fati not watching Netflix and drinking soy milk

...has to be one of the most soyish bluepilled cope phrases of all time. who the fuck is the soy guzzling piece of shit that came up with that phrase? don't tell me it's absurdist. absurdism is not trying to find meaning because it lies in the absurdity of life itself.
it's also certainly not a nihilist who would actually believe that life is meaningless, because the phrase contradicts itself by asserting a meaning to life which is the same thing as "life has meaning" the only factor of difference is supposedly "making it yourself". it's just a fucking retarded fallacy not philosophical. that's what it is.

as if philosophers weren't aware that humans construct meaning themselves. I still don't know how or why are nu males of this generation think they're wise because they gained bits of internet knowledge from cuckddit or 4cuck, especially those redpilled faggots. shut the fuck up, mind your own copes. the reddit karma you get from your fellow redpilled copers don't qualify you as a philosopher.
Life is all a GIANT cope