Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your opinion on Andrew Tate?

Opinion on Andrew Tate

• Extremely positive (he is going to destroy the matrix and save all incels of the earth)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Positive

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Neutral

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Negative

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Extremely negative (He is a Mossad/CIA asset and controlled opposition crisis actor)

Votes: 42 33.9%

• Total voters
Gnosiscel

Gnosiscel

ADONISSSSSSSSS.
★★★★★
What is your opinion concerning Andrew Tate (so called Top G)?

Redpill conman

Ban anyone who says extremely positive.

Gay egg head Redpill faggot.

Our only hope to resist the matrix and oncoming enslavement

main-qimg-0e3a036c144f9c17fcec4ea102e6ff3d-pjlq

Pretty negative tbh

Andrew Tate is funny. He would have been better off in Entertainment

Never watched much of his stuff, i think i only found out about him when i heard he was getting taken off of YouTube (and then whatever he made was gone)

What kinds of videos (or other stuff) did he make? Podcast-style stuff, interviews, etc?

He's a grifter conman. He wasn't a nobody but he suddenly became the worlds most googled man and into the minds of everyone. That doesn't happen by accident, it was intended by the jewish media. Notice how retarded he is? He keeps talking about the matrix, but never mentions the true overlords of society. So he's a faggot redpiller grifter conman

king of the red pill grifters

AndJEW Tate admitted he would sleep with a troon

i hate how ppl connect him with us, but most of us hate him jfl

He's a redpill nigger but I love how his mere presence triggers normies

Positive. He's a red pill conman but he's at least getting guys started on foid nature and manosphere. And he triggers leftists, foids, simps and all other sorts of societal cancers.

He's a redpill nigger but I love how his mere presence triggers normies
Yea he is basically a subhuman like us but darktriadmaxxed and with a high emotional and social intelligence, that's why normies hate him so much.

Never watched much of his stuff, i think i only found out about him when i heard he was getting taken off of YouTube (and then whatever he made was gone)

What kinds of videos (or other stuff) did he make? Podcast-style stuff, interviews, etc?
His content mostly consists of paid coursers that can be accessed by enrolling into the "Hustlers University" where you are teached how to make money and how to become more masculine and productive, he also makes livestreams often accompanied with his borther Tristan that are free to watch. Other than that he was a guest of many interviews.
He's a grifter conman. He wasn't a nobody but he suddenly became the worlds most googled man and into the minds of everyone. That doesn't happen by accident, it was intended by the jewish media. Notice how retarded he is? He keeps talking about the matrix, but never mentions the true overlords of society
Yes, his whole rise to prominence was an extremely suspicious process and coincidentally it happened just few months after war in Ukraine started and the third world war started looming on the horizon.

View: https://rumble.com/embed/v2hyuis/

I dont give a burning fuck about that fucking scam artist. He can rot in prison for all i care.

another loud mouth red piller. fuck him and his bald head:lasereyes:

His content mostly consists of paid coursers that can be accessed by enrolling into the "Hustlers University" where you are teached how to make money and how to become more masculine and productive, he also makes livestreams often accompanied with his borther Tristan that are free to watch. Other than that he was a guest of many interviews.
"I have 33 supercars!"

Oh, specifically 33. Fuck that masonic piece of shit

He knows how Social Media works. Even 'converted' to Islam to gain more followers i.e. attention=money. Also that bastard is part of the system.

He's a betabuxxer cuck. Women only sleep with him because of his money. He's a bald subhuman.

Anti christian, anti incel muslim grifter propagandist. Redpill coper who birthed a wave of grifting homos to propagate anti incel hates peech. Probably jewish irl.

Ignorant tallfag normie who think he knows shit

You his boyfriend or something fag?
No. I am against lookism. Why are you making fun of someone for his looks? That's what normgroids and foids do. Do you like it when others do that to you? You should be cricitizing his redpill grift behaviour instead.

No. I am against lookism. Why are you making fun of someone for his looks? That's what normgroids and foids do. Do you like it when others do that to you? You should be cricitizing his redpill grift behaviour instead.
You always on my dick bro fuck off

He’s a rich and self righteous faggot who has most modern men in his back pocket. Hell even my dad follows that red pill bullshit.

He’s a rich and self righteous faggot who has most modern men in his back pocket. Hell even my dad follows that red pill bullshit.
JFL. How old is your dad?

He wants me to fuck the trannies so he is the CIA agent

Overall positive. He redpilled a lot of boys. Redpill is not ideal, but it's so much better than bluepill, don't forget that. And some of those redpilled boys will eventually take the blackpill.

And yes, he's a conman. But if you don't like Andrew Tate, who do you like? He's like the best redpiller on women. He has a lot of influence, he's good overall for the cause.

Also, a lot of men need first to be eased into the blackpill through the redpill. We need redpillers. Redpill is the beginning of blackpill for many.

This is Andrew Tate pepe: :dafuckfeels:

:dafuckfeels:

Never heard of him.

He is a red pill con man, but he does have some good points.