Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your opinion on Andrew Tate?

Opinion on Andrew Tate

• Extremely positive (he is going to destroy the matrix and save all incels of the earth)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Positive

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Neutral

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Negative

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Extremely negative (He is a Mossad/CIA asset and controlled opposition crisis actor)

Votes: 42 33.9%

• Total voters
He's a red pill faggot, but he is against seeing theRAPISTS and is against Jew pills/chemicals so thats a good thing. Feminists and libtards also hate him so that says a lot too. It is very possible he's a plant from mossad though

Neutral to (positive)? stance, as I do think that having a cult of personality like him, speak and push back against the liberal “bluepill” status quo of the Western world is needed to cause a cultural shift in the attitude of most men. However, as has been said, the standard grifting tactics by redpillers I dislike, and his fanbase is extremely annoying.
I disagree that he’s a plant because he got banned from most social media platforms. The thing is, he knows how to manipulate the algorithms, which is the only reason he ever got temporary clout as the most talked about redpiller at one point.

He is a retard.

Good for redpilling the mass so they try his advices and fail and join us.

However he's a shallow and antisocial person who push down other men

What is your opinion concerning Andrew Tate (so called Top G)?
the redpill is inherently a scam. 99% of the redpill is just the bluepill with a masculine skin.

Just get rich brah = betabuxx

Hold frame brah = confidence

Alpha giga smegma male = personality

Get jacked brah = work on yourself sweetie

The redpill is the bluepill, just repackaged. The redpill is inherently a scam and niggers like Tate sell it to young men to make money. “Just buy my course to be a gigachad and get laid bro!!!”

Extremely negative (He is a Mossad/CIA asset and controlled opposition crisis actor)

He is my idol top g sigma

Shitskin faggot which needs to kill himself immediately for lying to so many young inkwells.

He's a mullato enemy of God

Crazy how normies can get away with anything. There's a video of him fucking a LITERAL 16 YEAR OLD (he said that's how old Irina was when he met her and took her with him). You can even see the monarch butterfly on his chest signifying whoredom that he's now covered up. You can just google kissofacobra sex tape and there you can see his profile for a second and his tattoos, he was literally a skype whore for fat lonely virgins, insane. His dick is like 7 to 8 inches so props to him at least. I also hate how he constantly talks about being stabbed or killed, he is worse than a psychotic patient in the mental hospital, I thought you didn't live in fear top g? the only good thing about him is how he does manage to troll a lot of people but otherwise everything about him sucks and I can't relate to it, sorry bro but I am bored hearing you talk about going to the gym and women so much, just shut up already

Controlled opposition and just a poor role model for young men in general.

He's a grifter but he's fun to listen too

main-qimg-0e3a036c144f9c17fcec4ea102e6ff3d-pjlq
No chin/jawline, bald, cross eyed, weak beard. Andrew Tate would have been an incel himself if he didnt moneymaxxx or was under 6’0.

Overall positive. He redpilled a lot of boys. Redpill is not ideal, but it's so much better than bluepill, don't forget that. And some of those redpilled boys will eventually take the blackpill.

And yes, he's a conman. But if you don't like Andrew Tate, who do you like? He's like the best redpiller on women. He has a lot of influence, he's good overall for the cause.

Also, a lot of men need first to be eased into the blackpill through the redpill. We need redpillers. Redpill is the beginning of blackpill for many.
This

Plus I also love how mad he made women, faggots, simps in general. Like JFL you had entire schools who had to ban boys from talking about Andrew because all the 12 year olds were becoming misogynist lmao

The redpill works as a gateway to the blackpill (I, myself, was redpilled before becoming blackpilled). So, in a sense, he does unintentionally aid our cause. He's a useful tool in that regard. Don't get it twisted, though, he's not on our side.

Last edited:
No. I am against lookism. Why are you making fun of someone for his looks? That's what normgroids and foids do. Do you like it when others do that to you? You should be cricitizing his redpill grift behaviour instead.

considering that AT raises important points beyond helping normies get sex my opinion of him is positive. The everyone-can-get-laid marketing scam is annyoing, but he gives good advice otherwise/inspires

He's a narcissistic grifter and thief

Aren't you that faggot from the redshill community, the same ones that actively molest / grope females for a living and call it "game"?

He said he hates incels i hate him

He’s half nigger and British and scams desperate lonely men and I also think he’s tall so fuck him

scammer:
scammed SIMPs with camwhores
scams teens with BS courses(affiliate marketing, drop shipping, day trading, AI diffution, e commerce AKA open an acc on fiverr)

he did do some good things:
the experiment of what excessive smoking does to a man.
fucking up the woke corporate media narratives

Dude is a conman that preys on the weak, so super negative. Huge litmus test to see if someone likes him or not.

Redpill conman like many. I don't agree with his main message, but if you fall for his stuff, your fault.

What I do not understand is why Jews pushed Tate on us so much. What is the narrative being set? Did they really need Tate to be this poster boy of spreading "hate speech" about womyn?

i hope the matrix or whatever actually kills him preferably while he is live on rumble