Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Your wife has a say in all reproductive choices."

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
This is what happens when you give foids rights.

"and for many women it would be the end of a marriage if their husband impregnanted another woman :foidSoy:"
most men cheat and women still stay if the guy is hot/finanically stable enough this is cope

most men cheat and women still stay if the guy is hot/finanically stable enough this is cope
Pretty much, they would rather share a chad with thousands of foids than having a normie for themselves. Jealousy is a men thing, for women its even better because that means her man is desirable.

Fascinating, never thought of this before but yes it does bring about bodily autonomy for men too

Remember that when men like this defend women it's because they want sexual validation and support from women. Be happy knowing they'll never receive any such thing.

"The problem is, Lily was my ex 10 years ago. We dated for 3-4 years before calling it quits because she told me she liked girls. Her and my sister started dating shortly after that. I was devastated but I moved on because I met my wife (33f) few years later. We have a daughter and now expecting another baby. We announced our pregnancy in a family function and everyone was thrilled. My sister approached me and asked if I was willing to be a sperm donor for them and impregnate Lily."

Normal Family stuff in 2023 America lol

No, only chad can get away with cheating and most men are not able to cheat at all.