Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “You’re not an incel, you’re just involuntarily celibate”

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

JFL, some incel is actually trying to have a reasonable conversation with IT, and they have the most ridiculous responses.

And IT users call us stupid...

Okay, okay, okay. This is stupid. But, it's a product of them trying to make their own definition for "incel." When they say "incel" they don't mean "incel." Even though that's like saying "no" and meaning "yes."

"You're not an incel...you're just an incel" lolwut

Is one of you u/comstar4451? They started hassling the OP of that thread so bad that other IncelTearsers are telling him to ease off. I'm wondering if comstar4451 is a troll/plant.

Perhaps, illiterate cucks don't know what acronym is.

Man I feel bad for that comstar guy.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

their brain has the radius of a Planck length

JFL, some incel is actually trying to have a reasonable conversation with IT, and they have the most ridiculous responses.

Dude.... You joined incels.co on my 22nd birthday lol!

You're not crippled, just physically handicapped.

''Sup, I identify as incel, not because misogyny (in fact im a left leaning guy who supports women getting voices in politics, science or anything. INB4 I don't tell that to every woman, just when asked about my political positions)''

He cannot be serious at this point.

"You're not alive, you're just breathing oxygen!"

Okay, okay, okay. This is stupid. But, it's a product of them trying to make their own definition for "incel." When they say "incel" they don't mean "incel." Even though that's like saying "no" and meaning "yes."
Yes, ive seen this kind of thing so many times, in many other places than IT, and they say “incel (bad)” is one of us while an “incel (not bad)” is a sexless man who agrees with them. They shift the meaning around so it suits them and they will always come out as the good guy.

But really its just using the same word to get out of admitting what they really believe, which is that all involuntarily celibate men are disgusting and terrible regardless of their beliefs.

They use the words “virgin” and “ugly” as insults all the time, because they dont like people who are virgins or people who are ugly. They think they can back out from this fact by saying “i dont hate all ugly virgin men, i only hate the people from this one online forum” when they have already showed their true colors with how they act.

Yes, ive seen this kind of thing so many times, in many other places than IT, and they say “incel (bad)” is one of us while an “incel (not bad)” is a sexless man who agrees with them. They shift the meaning around so it suits them and they will always come out as the good guy.

But really its just using the same word to get out of admitting what they really believe, which is that all involuntarily celibate men are disgusting and terrible regardless of their beliefs.

They use the words “virgin” and “ugly” as insults all the time, because they dont like people who are virgins or people who are ugly. They think they can back out from this fact by saying “i dont hate all ugly virgin men, i only hate the people from this one online forum” when they have already showed their true colors with how they act.
IT is just gaslighting

They should just call themselves moist cracks as it fits better than incel tears.

Legit they are memeing at this point i dont believe they are serious.