Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You're not entitled to road safety sweety: 6 sluts dead in a Chadstralia bus crash after a wedding

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
10 normshits, including 6 roasties, died after their bus crashed while on their way back from a wedding in Chadstralia.

Hahah theyre dead

Funniest thing is that the married slut is dead :feelskek: I pity the cuck who put a ring on that used up slut. Imagine marrying a slut who has fucked chad through her 20s and now wants to settle down :feelshaha:
Sorry sweety, but you're not entitled to a safe jouney home.

Remember lads, it's not your problem. Jihadi attacks, school shootings, traffic disasters are not your problem. For as a sub-8 male who has no social life and only goes to work then rots in his room after, you're not exposed to these incidents. It doesn't impact you. Not your problem :feelsthink:

I said based out loud when I saw this on the news today :feelscomfy:

death to all normies

Simiar happend in Franch, some r@p3fugees attacked w0men and childrean and the man did nothing.

We warned people that this will happen, yet nobody listened us, uuhh well.

Look at that slit in her dress showing off her fat leg. Only a whore does that on her wedding day.

Remember lads, it's not your problem. Jihadi attacks, school shootings, traffic disasters are not your problem. For as a sub-8 male who has no social life and only goes to work then rots in his room after, you're not exposed to these incidents. It doesn't impact you. Not your problem :feelsthink:
Based and accelerate

I have no friends. I have no girlfriend. I have no money. I have no prospects for the future. Everyday I wake up in the morning, I want to fucking scream at the top of my lungs and cry, because I wish I died in my sleep. Why shouldn't I feel joy when the core source of all grief in my life gets what they fucking deserve?

10 normshits, including 6 roasties, died after their bus crashed while on their way back from a wedding in Chadstralia.

View attachment 774440

Funniest thing is that the married slut is dead :feelskek: I pity the cuck who put a ring on that used up slut. Imagine marrying a slut who has fucked chad through her 20s and now wants to settle down :feelshaha:

Based jihadist, fuck these normies and foids they all deserve to die off.

Pwned. Ez EXP for the driver. FRIENDLY PREDATOR MISSILE INBOUND!

I have no friends. I have no girlfriend. I have no money. I have no prospects for the future. Everyday I wake up in the morning, I want to fucking scream at the top of my lungs and cry, because I wish I died in my sleep. Why shouldn't I feel joy when the core source of all grief in my life gets what they fucking deserve?

Based. It's highly entertaining when misfortunes like this happen to foids and normies who ostracized us and fucked up our lives especially when they live and experience the "high life"

Something something ent1tled pers0nality inkwell

Happens daily in curryland

View attachment 774440

Based bus drivER

They should send what's left of the foids corpses to the .is headquarter so we can have some fun with what's left of the party.

They should send what's left of the foids corpses to the .is headquarter so we can have some fun with what's left of the party.
How much you wanna bet the bus driver was an incel

How much you wanna bet the bus driver was an incel
I'd guess he probably got some cunny back in the day. He grew up in a different time, but he maybe lived celibate for a couple years.

I'd guess he probably got some cunny back in the day. He grew up in a different time, but he maybe lived celibate for a couple years.
IncelHalla is that our Valhalla
But yeah I mean if he was a bus driver he was prolly poor only got out by settling down at an old age like all the old ones

View attachment 774440

Didn’t the real abuincelalaustrali kill himself by driving to the outback

Yes, we'll go there aftER we die.
Totally brocel it would be the end of the road for us none the less this world is fucked or at least it fucked us only cause the theory goes is that you either handed everything from your birth like these people or you were entirely fucked like us

why do they ALL look like meth users? is it an auSSie thing?

Good news to Kickstart my day