Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You’re not entitled to sex, but you’re also not NOT entitled to it

Celius

Celius

-
A common method of gaslighting represented by the normads and their horde is by unceasingly telling you how sex is a want and you are not entitled to Maslow’s most necessary tab of a human being’s psychological needs, reproduction, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. The truth is, you are not entitled to it, but you’re also not NOT entitled to it.

There is no such thing as entitlement. Things just simply exist, outside of arbitrary happening. There is no overlaying rule condemning one’s desires. I am never allowed to complain about wanting something I so desperately lack, but there also happens to be absolutely no reason for me to not complain about it purely because there’s no such thing as deserving. No one has a say in what one deserves or doesn’t therefor it’s illusory. Everyone is entitled to EVERYTHING and no one is entitled to anything.

The starving children in Africa may not deserve water, food, and shelter or other basic consequential needs such as love and reproduction all categorized by Maslow in the same group but there also happens to be simply no reason or law indicating that they don’t deserve it much like how there is absolutely no saying in whether or not a multibillionaire in America deserves his yachts, jacuzzis or golf clubs.

I may not “deserve” love, affection, and validation but I also don’t NOT deserve it. I am just as entitled to sex as the person who isn’t entitled to it.

Last edited:
I'm entitled to a 10/10 young virgin woman. Anything else is unacceptable.

foids aren't as sex driven as men are so they don't care. to make it more equal say that men aren't entitled to help them

foids aren't as sex driven as men are so they don't care. to make it more equal say that men aren't entitled to help them
women are driven by wealth and status. just look at pride and prejudice

Rape is nature

foids aren't as sex driven as men are so they don't care.
Women may or may not be as sex driven as men are, but they’re just as horny. Men just have a worse reputation cause we’re more self-explanatory.

Facts, brocel.

:bigbrain:
Nobody is entitled to anything
But the assumption is made that someone with something (access to sex) has earned it. And then this is falsely reconfigured to the belief that someone without it has not earned it, or doesn’t deserve it.

foids aren't as sex driven as men are so they don't care
Wrong, they are horny animals desperate for sex for men, but we aren't men according to them.

It's not true that women have less sex drive than men, they are hungry for Chad's cock, I can guarantee you that women your age have done things in bed that you couldn't even imagine no matter how hard you tried, they are not disgusted by sex itself, they are disgusted by the idea of having it with us, because we are subhumans, we are disgusting worms.

The truth is, you are not entitled to it, but you’re also not NOT entitled to it.
You're over-complicating it, just replace the word "entitled" for the word "owe". Do women OWE us sex? Or maybe nobody owes anything to anyone according to you? Maybe the concept of "owing" is as stupid as the concept of entitlement?

But the assumption is made that someone with something (access to sex) has earned it.
That is theoretically the human being’s default mentality: something good has to be earned by good people as opposed to things just existing simply because they do.

No one is in any position to say whether the most abominably degenerate rapist filth on earth deserves sex or not and neither is one for saying whether or not the incel not deserves it.

Women may or may not be as sex driven as men are, but they’re just as horny. Men just have a worse reputation cause we’re more self-explanatory.
They are. But only for Chad