Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You’re not introverted or mysterious, you’re just ugly and retarded

Arron

Arron

★★★
Ever noticed how most users on r/introverted or any MBTI related subs are Indian? Indians aren’t biologically born to be introverted or shy, they get treated like fucking dogshit their whole lives for being poor, short and brown and so naturally they develop some seriously messed up mental health issues resulting in them not being extroverted.

If you are truly as introverted as you’re claiming to be and you’re not just doing it to act cool and quirky like how 14 year old teenage girls do with having “uwu depression” as if having fucking mental illnesses that have caused thousands and thousands of ugly men to kill themselves is anything interesting to have then I’m sorry to break it to you, you’re not born that way. It’s not a characteristic you’ve been given to. If you were immediately given Chad’s looks and body then you’d also instantly turn into an extrovert.

I’ve yet to lay eyes upon a SINGLE girl or good looking guy who is truly introverted. They just don’t exist, they’re all just so outgoing and talkative and there’s absolutely no reason for them to not be like that either. Seriously, why be introverted when you’ve been receiving endless amount of praises and validation your whole life for being born a woman or good looking? Then you’ll just be missing out on more and more good things being thrown out you by everyone in the world.

Tl;dr: being introverted is cringe and delusion. You’re just ugly and so for that reason, you choose not to socialize much.

I'm a radical incel sexual communist that's makes me more different than the average person

> If you were immediately given Chad’s looks and body then you’d also instantly turn into an extrovert.

This.

Cope. There are introverted chads and foids fight for their attention :foidSoy: i LiKe mYsTeRiOuS gUyS

title legit made me laugh hahaha

If you were immediately given Chad’s looks and body then you’d also instantly turn into an extrovert.
I disagree. Plenty of introverted Chads too.

I had an almost mute classmate with crazy social anxiety in high school but he would often get approached by giggly foids. Sometimes your brain just decides to fuck with you. That doesn't mean you can't get laid if you have the looks, however.

You're spot on.

And what's more, the normalization of introversion as a personality trait is just propaganda to convince men who were mistreated because of their looks that nothing wrong was done to them, it's just who they are, and to calm down and just be a beta ATM for roasties in their 30s and 40s. All the while chad is scooping up the cute "introverted girls" (who it actually is a normal trait for) that are supposed to be such a good match for you because you have so much in common (you don't, they were given unconditional validation just for being female and turned out however they wanted). It's to placate us and make us ignore all the abuse.

Ever noticed how most users on r/introverted or any MBTI related subs are Indian? Indians aren’t biologically born to be introverted or shy, they get treated like fucking dogshit their whole lives for being poor, short and brown and so naturally they develop some seriously messed up mental health issues resulting in them not being extroverted.

If you are truly as introverted as you’re claiming to be and you’re not just doing it to act cool and quirky like how 14 year old teenage girls do with having “uwu depression” as if having fucking mental illnesses that have caused thousands and thousands of ugly men to kill themselves is anything interesting to have then I’m sorry to break it to you, you’re not born that way. It’s not a characteristic you’ve been given to. If you were immediately given Chad’s looks and body then you’d also instantly turn into an extrovert.

I’ve yet to lay eyes upon a SINGLE girl or good looking guy who is truly introverted. They just don’t exist, they’re all just so outgoing and talkative and there’s absolutely no reason for them to not be like that either. Seriously, why be introverted when you’ve been receiving endless amount of praises and validation your whole life for being born a woman or good looking? Then you’ll just be missing out on more and more good things being thrown out you by everyone in the world.

Tl;dr: being introverted is cringe and delusion. You’re just ugly and so for that reason, you choose not to socialize much.
Why do u have to speak so much truth :feels:

Im literally Ryan gosling

Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146490988Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:58 AM CDT
Well, It's entirely impossible to determine whether your anxiety will ever truly resolve, It's a condition that requires you to try to the best of your ability to change your perception of the situation's that trigger your anxiety, It's certainly not a condition that I would personally consider easy to resolve. There's going to be many times when the anxiety affects your over-all thinking to such a degree that you may even become frightened and terrified so much that it could significantly affect your quality of life and perhaps trigger depressive thoughts, It can also worsen in many cases depending on the situation. Over-all, although "Social Anxiety Disorder" may be a very depressing condition that can often cause you to be extremely paranoid and frightened and although it can be a very difficult and to handle and can last for a very long duration of time, the outcome depends on how you decide to manage the problem.
Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146491038Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:00 AM CDT
"Social Anxiety Disorder" Actually, "Generalized Anxiety Disorder" would be appropriate as social anxiety is a form of the disorder itself.
Re: I never understood why people have a " crush"
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224032Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:14 PM CDT
"I'm actually getting over it" Don't misinterpret this statement as aggression however, different people have are each affected to a different degree by "Anxiety" and have different causes, simply because one person may have their "cause" and "effect" well controlled doesn't necessarily mean someone else will their "problem" controlled as well as the other person, self-initiative is certainly vital, however.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224503Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:27 PM CDT
"Idc how bad their problem is. Same with most cases of depression too. Lets just blame it on that when i'm sad instead of getting help, getting medication, and finding people too help." The person's over-all thought process and mental state doesn't instantaneously change, regardless of whether they have help or not, It's a process that requires much management and "Medication" certainly doesn't cure long-term depression or anxiety;It can be very difficulty for the person to seek help simply because the negative thoughts they are having has distorted their perception of the situation and they certainly shouldn't be insulted because of that. Over-all, insulting the flaws of someone else simply because they have a condition such as "Depression" or "Anxiety" that negatively affects both their physical and psychology while you're suffering from it or a similar condition yourself is rather egotistical and hypocritical behavior.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147224503Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:27 PM CDT
"Idc how bad their problem is. Same with most cases of depression too. Lets just blame it on that when i'm sad instead of getting help, getting medication, and finding people too help." The person's over-all thought process and mental state doesn't instantaneously change, regardless of whether they have help or not, It's a process that requires much management and "Medication" certainly doesn't cure long-term depression or anxiety;It can be very difficulty for the person to seek help simply because the negative thoughts they are having has distorted their perception of the situation and they certainly shouldn't be insulted because of that. Over-all, insulting the flaws of someone else simply because they have a condition such as "Depression" or "Anxiety" that negatively affects both their physical and psychology while you're suffering from it or a similar condition yourself is rather egotistical and hypocritical behavior.
Re: Depressed?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147571951Wednesday, October 08, 2014 4:33 PM CDT
Although it's a rather generous suggestion, conditions such as depression require management, helping someone over a screen on a website such as this only works temporarily as the effects will eventually start to bother the person again, additionally, the person will never actually know who they're communicating with outside of the website which could worsen the problem for them.

Re: Do you guys recommend a kitchen knife in the heart?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#149322022Friday, November 07, 2014 5:00 AM CST
Absolutely not. Although conditions such as depression often have the effect of significantly distorting the sufferers perception of reality to a degree of extremity, committing suicide is entirely unnecessary. The problems that you might be having certainly won't dissipate instantaneously, It requires a system of management and commitment towards trying to change your perspective of the situation that significantly determines the over-all outcome. Every human has their own capabilities, It doesn't make you an inferior being simply because your capabilities differs from another individuals nor does it mean that you're "worthless", variation has both positive and negative consequences, It all depends on how you're utilizing it. Over-all, none of us can accurately determine whether you'll ever fully recover from your cognitive condition, I would suggest communicating with a person that has a positive influence on you and seeking psychiatric/psychological assistance from a qualified and empathetic professional outside of the internet.
Re: I loathe protogalaxy
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150800155Sunday, November 30, 2014 11:20 AM CST
"Who side is Anony on? Is he trying to say I have depression?" None in particular. Although, it certainly seems as though you're somewhat miserable.
Re: AnonyAnonymous, he loves stating the obvious.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150886651Monday, December 01, 2014 12:40 PM CST
"Here's the truth you low life skrubs. I'm getting pay back after he said i suffer from depression." Vengeance isn't necessary as the statement wasn't intended to be aggressive and I apologize if you interpreted as aggressive. Although, I should have used "potentially" rather than just making assumptive statements.
Re: I am depressed
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151094177Thursday, December 04, 2014 5:23 PM CST
You may benefit from a combination of psychological therapy and communication with an acquaintance. Many individuals often suffer from depression recurrences and thus it's a system of management through individual commitment and change of perception.

Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522842Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:17 PM CST
Although you may not currently agree with the remaining segments of my statement, there's much better ways to handle a problem than to commit suicide. The effects of depression can often become severe and the affected individual can transcend into a state of pure hopelessness yet "Depression" requires a system of management. It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychology as it may help you significantly.
Re: dealing with depression isn't an easy thing
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152699993Monday, December 29, 2014 12:59 AM CST
A large majority of individuals with "generalized" depression never completely recover from the condition, It requires a system of consistent management and individual effort to improve your overall Quality-Of-Life.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually. The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied. Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".

I agree wholeheartedly being proud of being an inteovert is the equivalent of being proud I have had a shitty life due to factors out of my control.

nah, some people are genuine introverts but the issue is that people use introversion and social anxiety as interchangable

introversion = natural inclination to prefer activities that are solitary and tendency to not view themselves as people who need to always be stimulating

social anxiety = the coping introverts on reddit

You're spot on.

And what's more, the normalization of introversion as a personality trait is just propaganda to convince men who were mistreated because of their looks that nothing wrong was done to them, it's just who they are, and to calm down and just be a beta ATM for roasties in their 30s and 40s. All the while chad is scooping up the cute "introverted girls" (who it actually is a normal trait for) that are supposed to be such a good match for you because you have so much in common (you don't, they were given unconditional validation just for being female and turned out however they wanted). It's to placate us and make us ignore all the abuse.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You're spot on.

Ain't those the brutal truths:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

to me indians are more known to be more delusionally confident than introverted

I am not ugly but introvert

with chad stats i could atleast fuck to my hearts content

What about having low energy or just being really lazy?

Ain't those the brutal truths:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:.
jFL @ being matched for personality. The handful of subhumans that ioi'd me were all retarded dorks (but also more extrovert than me). I wonder where these cute INTJs are.

Ever noticed how most users on r/introverted or any MBTI related subs are Indian? Indians aren’t biologically born to be introverted or shy,
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

talked too much and laughed, I was always an extrovert in high school even my teachers complained to my parents for me being too loud and always talking in class even i Used to get daily beatings from my teachers just because i was interacting with my classmates all the time i used to answer fearlessly to every question teacher asked and they used to praise me for that and call me smart and talkative at the same time when i reached my 10 th grade people usually kept distance from me and i started becoming much more retarded so i thought of keeping away everyone would be good for my mental health i can't handle long conversation anymore they make me stressed out after so i usually keep it to myself i don't share anything with anybody they just use it against me when they are losing argument against me or when i point them out so i just become horribly mute and never involved much with a single soul in my life i never had a best friend after school never talked with anybody on phone i just sat in silence until someone starts conversation i always wait for it to end as soon as possible so yes my looks are the only thing that made me introverted i used to get called and bullied for my color while playing with other kids and even the kids whom i know from childhood insulted me for my color so i became introverted for life

i'm both introverted and abnormally low iq, which is more devastating than just being a stereotypical barely sentient, hypersocial retard with 0 inhibition, because some people firstly assume that you're smart due to your quiet demeanor, but soonER or latER their perception fucking shatters.

Last edited:
Cope. There are introverted chads and foids fight for their attention :foidSoy: i LiKe mYsTeRiOuS gUyS
yes, i've met handful of Giga-neurotypical low-inhib subhumans, who all should be slaying left and right according to dumbfucks on this forum, but guess what? They're still permavirgin truecels, meanwhile autistic chads and prettyboys are accumulating harems of jb stacies, almost like those shojo anime MCs.

Since you're mysterious, I'll throw acid on your face.

I am mysterious, just because I sit alone at work doesn't mean I am lonely

Attachments

• 457457345325325.gif
    457457345325325.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
I've said it countless times. Nothing you say or do matters if you are an incel

Which country do you live in? Lots of good looking introverts (I'm not one of them ofc) here in Denmark because of the local phenotype + Scandinavians being more introverted in general due to historically smaller communities.

You're spot on.

Which country do you live in? Lots of good looking introverts (I'm not one of them ofc) here in Denmark because of the local phenotype + Scandinavians being more introverted in general due to historically smaller communities.
I live in middle-east (I’m the OP who made this thread) and it has almost nothing to do with where you live. Characteristics I mentioned in the post are pretty universal and can be applied pretty much anywhere. Maybe what you’re describing can be accurate but in my case, I’ve NEVER seen someone who is good looking and not talkative or outgoing. Like I said, zero reasons for them to not be.