Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL youtube can be based too

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGmQXkIRNtQ
some foid got killed in the uk and right now a protest is being livestreamed with feminists yelling shit like "protect our women" etc.

there's people in the comments saying "SHE WOULDNT BE DEAD IF SHE WAS IN THE KITCHENSHE WOULDNT BE DEAD IF SHE WAS IN THE KITCHEN SHE WOULDNT BE DEAD IF SHE WAS IN THE KITCHEN SHE WOULDNT BE DEAD IF SHE WAS IN THE KITCHEN"

i thought this was based af, y'all should do the same :forcedsmile:

lmao they are insulting the police and screaming they are not safe, those harpies should be throw in a volcano

there's people in the comments saying "SHE WOULDNT BE DEAD IF SHE WAS IN THE KITCHENSHE WOULDNT BE DEAD IF SHE WAS IN THE KITCHEN SHE WOULDNT BE DEAD IF SHE WAS IN THE KITCHEN SHE WOULDNT BE DEAD IF SHE WAS IN THE KITCHEN"
Lol, I bet the rosties reading it were sizzling.

Just eradicate wombmans theory

perfect time for a fun ride around town :feelscomfy:

one-way-trucks-feature.jpg

anyway hope they get covid or something :feelshaha:

I hope they all catch covid and die a slow agonizing death. I'm sick of this world.

lol, 60,000 people die every year in brazil from murder, and these whores are getting enraged with ONE woman

uk safetymogs brazil to oblivion

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGmQXkIRNtQ
some foid got killed in the uk and right now a protest is being livestreamed with feminists yelling shit like "protect our women" etc.

i thought this was based af, y'all should do the same :forcedsmile:

Don't be fooled. They are just being edgy. If smoeone actually implied negative things about women and asked why should men care about women when it's obvious women don't care about most men you'd see them slip back into normie women defending behavior real easily.

Last edited:
they are chanting ''DEATH to all non chad men!''. atleast thats what im hearing

I find it baffling how people don't see the obvious agendas behind those things. Just like Floyd, Martin, etc.

Society soon will be blackpilled af
Mark my words