Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Zeldacels, what is your favorite Zelda game?

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Mine is A Link to the Past, which also happens to be my favorite game of all time too.

I also played The Minish Cap to death as a kid and that game will always have a special place in my heart. It looks great to this day imho

In general 2D > 3D tbh

None I never owned a nintedo

@Fat Link
only Zeldacel I know

unrelated but i fapped to urbosa nsfw :feelsohh:

Skyward sword

that isnt unrelated
tell us more
hot amazonian slut with big tits :feelsohh: :feelsohh: orange skin makes it even hotter mayne, and the toned stomach, sexy voice
literal goddess fuck my pp getting hard as im typing this imma go coom

Skyward Sword

Mine is A Link to the Past, which also happens to be my favorite game of all time too.

I also played The Minish Cap to death as a kid and that game will always have a special place in my heart. It looks great to this day imho

In general 2D > 3D tbh
These are the only two I've played through so all I can comment on is these! ALTTP has to be the best, was way ahead of its time with that creepy Dark World stuff but The Minish Cap is really fun; it seems underrated. Link's Awakening is actually my next game lined up after I beat Chrono Trigger.

These are the only two I've played through so all I can comment on is these! ALTTP has to be the best, was way ahead of its time with that creepy Dark World stuff but The Minish Cap is really fun, though it seems underrated. Link's Awakening is actually my next game lined up after I beat Chrono Trigger.
Lmao, what a coincidence. Nice.

Fourswordslttp 1646083029688

Great game, probably my favorite 3D zelda game
Same tbh, my favorite 2D is link to the past and 3D would be windwaker. The cell shading really made it an amazing experience, especially sailing the ocean like a true voyager :feelsautistic:

Minish Cap was a blend of 2D and 3D elements :dafuckfeels: Was a very interesting game, I fondly remember traversing the log tunnels :feelsmage:

Too bad the series as i knew it is dead now. I didn't like BotW tbh, but that seems to be what Zelda games will be from now on.

I've only ever played the original on the NES and twilight princess

Twilight princess, no question. I love the dungeons so much. And the music is great, but that goes for all Legend of LINK games.