Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ZERO CHARISMA is greater than Joker as an incel film

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Zero Charisma is a movie on Prime video right now that is the most accurate incel experience ever depicted on film. It makes Joker look like a stupid fantasy (as someone who loves Joker). Some of you will find it ragefuel. It is not a happy film. I constantly found myself cringing, but I related to every single emotion that the lead character felt, as I'm sure all of us felt his emotions. Some of you might be extremely angry that the lead is pure neckbeard, but he's still incel as fuck. The soyish take works it because it's still blackpilled- there is a lot of cause and effect in that cycle of depression that physical ugliness and non-conformity/autism brings you. And boy this film is FUCKING BLACKPILLED. Women are portrayed EXACTLY as how incels see them.

It unfortunately is a film probably made by "coool nerds" to make fun of trucels, BUT IT'S UNDENIABLY ACCURATE. The best part about it is the casting. The nerds are fucking ugly. They are the ugliest people I've ever seen onscreen, and they all play their parts well. The second best part was the ending. I might as well spoil it just so you are more inclined to see it: it's not a happy one, it's not insanely tragic either. There is no catharsis. That is EXACTLY how the incel's life resolves. There is NO character arc.

Can't wait to talk about specific moments of the film with you guys.

Last edited:
Might check it out when I have time between LDAR sessions

Might check it out when I have time between LDAR sessions
I'm also interested in movies that portrait losers/virgins/ugly male, so far Joker and Virgin Mountain are my two favorite, I like the atmosphere and story in both with a character i can relate. I dwl op movie and i'll be watching it tonight.

Last edited:
Might check it out when I have time between doing nothing.

Where can i watch it except Jeff Besos:p amazon prime?

Zero Charisma is a movie on Prime video right now that is the most accurate incel experience ever depicted on film. It makes Joker look like a stupid fantasy (as someone who loves Joker). Some of you will find it ragefuel. It is not a happy film. I constantly found myself cringing, but I related to every single emotion that the lead character felt, as I'm sure all of us felt his emotions. Some of you might be extremely angry that the lead is pure neckbeard, but he's still incel as fuck. The soyish take works it because it's still blackpilled- there is a lot of cause and effect in that cycle of depression that physical ugliness and non-conformity/autism brings you. And boy this film is FUCKING BLACKPILLED. Women are portrayed EXACTLY as how incels see them.

It unfortunately is a film probably made by "coool nerds" to make fun of trucels, BUT IT'S UNDENIABLY ACCURATE. The best part about it is the casting. The nerds are fucking ugly. They are the ugliest people I've ever seen onscreen, and they all play their parts well. The second best part was the ending. I might as well spoil it just so you are more inclined to see it: it's not a happy one, it's not insanely tragic either. There is no catharsis. That is EXACTLY how the incel's life resolves. There is NO character arc.

Can't wait to talk about specific moments of the film with you guys.

Thanks. I watched it and it was really good. Let's talk about it if you'd like.

Thanks for the recommendation bro, I will watch it now :feelsokman:

have you guys seen tfw no gf ?, is it good ?

have you guys seen tfw no gf ?, is it good ?
I've seen it and it made me depressed ngl.

It's worth watching as much as anything but prepare to be overcome by claustrophobia.

Last edited:
Thanks. I watched it and it was really good. Let's talk about it if you'd like.
What was the most painful part for you? What did you like the most about it?

What was the most painful part for you? What did you like the most about it?
I liked how it is mentioned that his whore of a mother is the cause of his stunted upbringing.
There are many painful scenes, the one when he is basically crying with his figurines and wrecking the room after his friends bail on him, his mother humiliating him during the game, and how he reacts to being shit on.

The actor really portrayed the feeling of someone naive, had a bullied youth, and who was never taught how to defend himself so his go to resource is direct confrontation.
Also, that scene of the phone conversation at the party when the chadlite asks the other friend to take him away, that simple "oh" and how it's meaningful.
Yours is a really great recommendation.
A self aware incel will notice quite a handfull of blackpills. What about you? What was it?

I liked how it is mentioned that his whore of a mother is the cause of his stunted upbringing.
There are many painful scenes, the one when he is basically crying with his figurines and wrecking the room after his friends bail on him, his mother humiliating him during the game, and how he reacts to being shit on.

The actor really portrayed the feeling of someone naive, had a bullied youth, and who was never taught how to defend himself so his go to resource is direct confrontation.
Also, that scene of the phone conversation at the party when the chadlite asks the other friend to take him away, that simple "oh" and how it's meaningful.
Yours is a really great recommendation.
A self aware incel will notice quite a handfull of blackpills. What about you? What was it?
Normies will like either like the movie because they want to laugh AT the lead, or hate it because the lead does not grow as a human being. Normies enjoy being lied to, as what I found enjoyable about the film was the honesty of it: it potrays starkly that things like looks matter, and that girls don't fall on the lap of some fucking neckbeard just because her boyfriend is an asshole. I found the movie to be very tragic character study, and I liked the how the film was not afraid to create scenes of extreme tension. Nowhere was this more apparent than the scene when the main opens his rival's door and is greeted his perky Stacey girlfriend acting like he exists, and he doesn't even know how to respond. It was fucking devastating. The acting was amazing because he made such relatable choices. If they picked a more handsome lead, I bet they would have played it too satirically, but the way he played it off as though she were a completely untrustworthy demon that is scheming to prank him was something I would have done IRL. I REALLY fucking hated that "cool" nerd character, and his STUPID entourage of hipster nerds. I don't know if the filmmakers intended it, but he came off like a TOTAL PHONY ASSHOLE.

I really enjoy that this film understands that there are levels to being a nerd. There are people who watch marvel movies and write for Gizmodo or some liberal rag, and then there are just complete autist losers who have a Lovecraftian vocabulary who think they are some genius who wrote 'the Matrix' but are just coping 24/7 with fantasy games & hentai.

Normies will like either like the movie because they want to laugh AT the lead, or hate it because the lead does not grow as a human being. Normies enjoy being lied to, as what I found enjoyable about the film was the honesty of it: it potrays starkly that things like looks matter, and that girls don't fall on the lap of some fucking neckbeard just because her boyfriend is an asshole. I found the movie to be very tragic character study, and I liked the how the film was not afraid to create scenes of extreme tension. Nowhere was this more apparent than the scene when the main opens his rival's door and is greeted his perky Stacey girlfriend acting like he exists, and he doesn't even know how to respond. It was fucking devastating. The acting was amazing because he made such relatable choices. If they picked a more handsome lead, I bet they would have played it too satirically, but the way he played it off as though she were a completely untrustworthy demon that is scheming to prank him was something I would have done IRL. I REALLY fucking hated that "cool" nerd character, and his STUPID entourage of hipster nerds. I don't know if the filmmakers intended it, but he came off like a TOTAL PHONY ASSHOLE.

I really enjoy that this film understands that there are levels to being a nerd. There are people who watch marvel movies and write for Gizmodo or some liberal rag, and then there are just complete autist losers who have a Lovecraftian vocabulary who think they are some genius who wrote 'the Matrix' but are just coping 24/7 with fantasy games & hentai.

High iq. That hipster dude is textbook chadlite and how normies will use geek culture to appear like they are nerds.

Never watched