Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over zero success again

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
★★★★
Just got ghosted by a foid again I thought I might have a chance with, went to a party to get the "boyfriend" line several times out of those foids I could talk to, speed dating event got cancelled because there werent enough interested foids, foid I tried to get to know is only interested in conversing as far as it gets her ahead profesionally, OLD profiles are dead as fuck like always although I dusted them off and got active again and I finally came to terms with my favourite cope that I just cant afford prostitutes realistically even if I wanted to.

That is all.

Just got ghosted by a foid again I thought I mI finally came to terms with my favourite cope that I just cant afford prostitutes realistically even if I wanted to
Another reason why money maxxing is important

Another reason why money maxxing is important
True enough, props to everyone who manages to pull through, I dont have the energy to do it properly, inceldom always gets me eventually. Hope I will get there shortly, though get the feeling that it wont even matter much anymore that point.

Mogs me has foids to talk to ( in video game )

I dont have the energy to do it properly, inceldom always gets me eventually.
this right here shows you are blackpilled. any moneymaxxers are bluepilled cope artists, or are not incel in the first place.