Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ZooPhile forums mog us, but we have a dedicated reddit forum.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
There are forums of chomos, abusers, dog rapers. Yet we, lonely men, have a dedicated forum against hating us.

Screenshot 20240428 104520

200 FUCKING REPS

Don't kink shame, incel. Gosh, have you considered that other people have sexual preferences that are not normative? Bigot much?

Don't kink shame, incel. Gosh, have you considered that other people have sexual preferences that are not normative? Bigot much?
Screenshot 20240428 105239 Chrome

Ive never heard such grand delusions, such entitlement to something so crazy, AND I SUPPORT IT TEEHEE!!!!

Oh im sorry! I am actually an ally, i let my, wait my implies im a sexist! I allow my master to parttake in interracial threesomes whilst im in the corner!

These people should be put on a watchlist

It's incredible that this stuff is allowed to stay on the surface web

These people should be put on a watchlist
Yes. They're so brazen about it aswell. I dont know why the goverment does not enfore larger forces for this shit, but ofc send the entire national budget 2x of ukraine

Guess you have to be really retarded to be a dogfucker

What is their argument? If you think about anything bad (literally everyone gets random intrusive thoughts)

Their argument is basically

"Well if I rob a bank it is ok because people think of robbing banks"

What a fucking idiot

Yes. They're so brazen about it aswell. I dont know why the goverment does not enfore larger forces for this shit, but ofc send the entire national budget 2x of ukraine
The people on the government are the ones with the weirdest fetishes and paraphilias, the authorities that put on a facade of honor and duty are the most evil predators on earth, they do sacrifices and snuff people, we are ruled by literal deviants

The people on the government are the ones with the weirdest fetishes and paraphilias, the authorities that put on a facade of honor and duty are the most evil predators on earth, they do sacrifices and snuff people, we are ruled by literal deviants
They're so open about it its fucking crazy, back in the day i baited pedos, they're SO OPEN ABOUT IT. Its crazy.

Guess you have to be really retarded to be a dogfucker

What is their argument? If you think about anything bad (literally everyone gets random intrusive thoughts)

Their argument is basically

"Well if I rob a bank it is ok because people think of robbing banks"

What a fucking idiot
No their argument is they're developing a more intimate relationship with their dog, thats about, with the same argument you can do a lot of fucked up shit.

No their argument is they're developing a more intimate relationship with their dog, thats about, with the same argument you can do a lot of fucked up shit.
So they think they are building some sort of legitmate sexual relationship, with an animal? :shock:

So they think they are building some sort of legitmate sexual relationship, with an animal? :shock:
Yes. Dogs are indeed the perfect male, can never respond, always happy, always submissive. Always ready to fuck, it fits perfectly to the female ego. The only step stopping them is disgust, but that washes as quickly as female teachers recieving no jail sentence for being pedos