Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

100% REAL TRUECEL HOURS (TRUECELS GTFIH!)

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Fakecels are out @ bars drinking while we are LDARing with copes.

How are you holding up boyos?

I’m at a bar rn posting this from iPhone 12292929 and drowning my sorrows

Pooping and prepping to throw shit at Whoopi Goldberg

bored as fuck.

I’m surrounded by my blanket drinking beer and just finished some tendies
:feelsaww:

I am watching the second part of the sicario film series.
I will make a detailed review of it and say whether it deserves a recommendation or not.
Stay tuned @rope2cope in Lounge.

I am watching Sailor Moon rn.

Rotting playing video games.

I just listened to a 3-hour response video to some moron defending Fallout 4, and hand waving the criticisms against Fallout 4 for all the retcons and inconsistencies.

:fuk:

oh creetosis, I never understood why Bethesda didn't just make the power amour in nuka world a T-60 instead of X-01. I mean it's their epic OC dount steel 100% original and not a reskin of t-45 from 3 anyways so why fuck with the cannon?

Only genuine truecels are online now. I’m laying in bed trying to go to sleep can’t though.

vidya coping rn

oh creetosis, I never understood why Bethesda didn't just make the power amour in nuka world a T-60 instead of X-01. I mean it's their epic OC dount steel 100% original and not a reskin of t-45 from 3 anyways so why fuck with the cannon?
Everything Bugthesda does becomes understandable once you understand that they don't care about continuity, good writing, and putting thought into making things consistent with each other and the world space.

Just sitting home alone suffering.

Just sitting home alone suffering.
based.

dylann roof used to tell his co-workers that after work he'd just go home and stare at his wall, they asked him to elaborate but he just used I literally sit on my bed and stare at my wall. :feelsLSD:

based.

dylann roof used to tell his co-workers that after work he'd just go home and stare at his wall, they asked him to elaborate but he just used I literally sit on my bed and stare at my wall. :feelsLSD:
Mogs me, I don’t even have a bed.

I’m at a bar rn posting this from iPhone 12292929 and drowning my sorrows
Why do you go to bars, out of curiosity? Do you hope to make friends? I usually drink alone in my room with all the lights off.

Yes. Thank you for calling me in. It distracted me from my "rope thoughts".

Fakecels are out @ bars drinking while we are LDARing with copes.

How are you holding up boyos?
Not well. The thought of suicide grows more intense by the day, I don't think I can wait until 30 to rope anymore. There doesn't seem to be a point in prolonging it.

Just watched Love and Monsters. It's a nice flick, luckily there wasn't too much in your face love stuff to make me feel bad. I can relate to not gettin any pussy at least. Gonna watch Spriggan next