Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting 16 year old girls nowadays

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★

wtf is this man. when I was 16 the other 16 year old girls would be femcels by today's standards

No the 16 year olds back then were actually much cuter. This girl looks like a fucking 30 bimbo that got 20,000USD worth of plastic surgery already.

She looks hella tall

No the 16 year olds back then were actually much cuter. This girl looks like a fucking 30 bimbo that got 20,000USD worth of plastic surgery already.
:yes: She got fake boobs and fake ass. Probably some rich thot daughter.

Deserves to honor killed or at best made sex slave.

hard cope she is hot as fuck

guh damn.. imagine having that in your class when you are 16 :feelskek:

View attachment 650818
wtf is this man. when I was 16 the other 16 year old girls would be femcels by today's standards
I want to rape her in every hole, torture her, beat her until unconscious, and burn her clit off (in video game!!!!!!):feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I want to rape her in every hole, torture her, beat her until unconscious, and burn her clit off (in video game!!!!!!):feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
the realest comment in this thread

16 year old foids are just innocent little children. Stop sexualizing them you groomer and pedophile

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Soytrio HD

"#fakebody"
Yeah we know

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I looked up her Instagram profile and she was born in 1994 making her 27 or 28, I think the 2006 part is Italy winning that years soccer world cup

Fucking hormones in the crispy chicken.Also she is a kid at 16 stop sexualizing her you sick pedophiles !

Fucking hormones in the crispy chicken.Also she is a kid at 16 stop sexualizing her you sick pedophiles !

Heard you a pedophile nigga. Heard you like little kids and shit nigga.