Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 17 year old incel showing off his telescope on reddit

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-

Jfl it's so over for him. I knew before even opening up the photo that I was likely to see a 2/10 beta incel. Jesus. Notice how he has a receding hairline, and his right eyeball is literally lower than the left.

Last edited:
FWHR mogs 80% of the male population at least, but it looks like he has fractured his eye-socket?

astronomically over for him

He looks like the incel meme

He is still more valuable than 98% of the users of this forum

He's Low IQ, he could have had a surgery or two for the price of that telesCOPE...

I wonder if that telescope would even exist had he had a gf

Does all that work and any foid can go on toastme or any other cuck sub and get more awards, upvotes and comments. LOL.

He's Low IQ, he could have had a surgery or two for the price of that telesCOPE...
Based. The satisfaction of building a telescope is nothing compared to having a girlfriend. The spectrum from Chad compared to this astronmy incel is so vast that I can't even comprehend.

At least he's found him a good, useful cope at such a young age. Hope he maintains interest in science and telescopes and such. Interestmoggs my boring ass.

astronomically over for him
Giphy 1

arms mogs me, jaw mogs me, frame mogs me . Conclusion mogs me.

Based. The satisfaction of building a telescope is nothing compared to having a girlfriend. The spectrum from Chad compared to this astronmy incel is so vast that I can't even comprehend.
He would have been better off with physics... so he can build normie punishing devices (in Sonic 06)

FWHR mogs 80% of the male population at least, but it looks like he has fractured his eye-socket?
Nah the top of his head is just huge compared to the rest

arms mogs me, jaw mogs me, frame mogs me . Conclusion mogs me.
Doesn't matter. He is ugly as shit. However, he does arm mog me from Saturn's third moon to his shitty telescope.

neckmogs me, looks like a tallfag in the making

Kinda looks like Elliot ngl.

Cope hes good looking. He just needs to get rid of that nerd glasses and just.stylemaxx.

At least he's found him a good, useful cope at such a young age. Hope he maintains interest in science and telescopes and such. Interestmoggs my boring ass.
Interestmoggs 90% of the users in this forum. I don't see the dude following bluepilled advice anywhere, so there's literally no point in bothering him.

Interestmoggs 90% of the users in this forum. I don't see the dude following bluepilled advice anywhere, so there's literally no point in bothering him.
Shit man, I agree. Though if he's such an absent minded professor type I doubt it'd faze him anyway.

He seems like a good kid. Hope he goes far in astronomy.

I mean I'm not going to disparage him for doing what he wants, the more egregious part is the fact that the comments are filled with people shitting on his accomplishments for not being good looking. I think that really says it all, you can achieve what you like but if you aren't good looking people will scramble to knock you down.
That's the pretty much the black pill sadly

Hes going to be posting here soon

Showed this to my mom and she called him handsome JFL parents are literally blind

I mean I'm not going to disparage him for doing what he wants, the more egregious part is the fact that the comments are filled with people shitting on his accomplishments for not being good looking. I think that really says it all, you can achieve what you like but if you aren't good looking people will scramble to knock you down.
You could cure cancer but in the eyes of normnigs you'll be compensating for your face. I'd genocide normies if I could.

wow that's so impressive! I'm sure that'll impress lots of girls teehee!!

Jfl it's so over for him. I knew before even opening up the photo that I was likely to see a 2/10 beta incel. Jesus. Notice how he has a receding hairline, and his right eyeball is literally lower than the left.

Other than the unfortunate eyeball his face looks alright to be honest

Last edited:
If his face wasn't crooked it would be far from over for him

more egregious part is the fact that the comments are filled with people shitting on his accomplishments for not being good looking.
What were they saying? All I could see were other space nerds complementing his telescope

Also, I have to envy this kid, he at least has got something that he’s clearly very skilled at and extremely passionate about, that isn’t video games. That alone moggs 90% of the people who use this website.

It's the ultimate simp logic, if a man doesn't exist in a way that pleases women he has no value. Everyone in that comments section deserves to be curb stomped to death.
Hope they all die tbh

Look at all those pity likes. It’s over :feelsrope:

It's the ultimate simp logic, if a man doesn't exist in a way that pleases women he has no value. Everyone in that comments section deserves to be curb stomped to death.

Sort for controversial
desu

Another one of us

Over for him, but at least he'll likely have a high paying job in STEM to pay for copes pewpew.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back