Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

24 hours on a dating app experience

TheJoker

TheJoker

Captain
★★
Dating apps in 2023

What happened to women?

Women 30+ mostly look damaged. Half of them already have kids which meant they were humped and dumped, the other half are showing their cleavage and most of their body as possible which shows they are there for the MOST messages not QUALITY of messages, which brings up alarm bells.

Their profiles are even worse. I am seeing clear psychological trauma in their profiles. Almost shouting at the reader.

I just messaged about 50 unattractive women and my looks matches. 0 responses. It is quite clear something is going wrong with these dating apps. Back in 2016 women were able to take a photo, many photos now consist of

* Women showing top half of boobs while drinking at a bar

* photos of themselves with their kids

It is clear the Chad only mindset is breaking them down slowly. Just remember guys the women who are above 7+ don't need dating apps, and they are only there to level up. It only makes sense for a incel to message his looks matches.

When I was younger I used to get so annoyed, now I just feel bad for women and almost got a confidence boost from the experience.

Last edited:
I can confirm what u say, z00mer w0men espcially all look mentally ill in some shape or form in the west, and Im starting to see more mentally ill z00mer girls in deathnic countries as well.

millenial w0men/early z00mer look better but not much, and mostly single mothers. As my father said, where do we man find normal w0men this days??

This society is prone to collapse and it will collpase in about 30-70 years maxx, I don't see zoomers and generation after them able to maintain society.

The only reason we don't collapse is since boomers/gen x rule society, millenial will maybe still able to hold society to an extent but afterwards it will collapse

Last edited:
You have 50 Tinder matches?

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Dating is ruined by simps and narcissist whores with crazy high unrealistic standards and who think they're entitled to 1% chad, I've already given up and accepted that I'm dying a KHHV, so I'm going to LDAR forever.:feelsbadman:

Dating apps were invented for Chad’s

Bring on the collapse. I can't wait to watch normies and toilets suffER

Yeah there is absolutely 0 chance I'll ever get a girlfriend in the West, SEA is all there is left.

Why would i waste 24 hrs when i know i will get zero notifications

Women 30+ mostly look damaged. Half of them already have kids which meant they were humped and dumped

Their profiles are even worse. I am seeing clear psychological trauma in their profiles. Almost shouting at the reader.

I just messaged about 50 unattractive women and my looks matches. 0 responses. It is quite clear something is going wrong with these dating apps.
same shit. messaging ugly -average woman and nothing. they are looking for the male mogger.

he match with 50 foids how can he be incel?
not every dating site is tinder dude. before tinder it was essentially just facebook like sites, where you just message random people you find. the MATCHing parts only came from tinder (you know, like fire from a MATCH)

not every dating site is tinder dude. before tinder it was essentially just facebook like sites, where you just message random people you find. the MATCHing parts only came from tinder (you know, like fire from a MATCH)
i see that explained it

I can confirm what u say, z00mer w0men espcially all look mentally ill in some shape or form in the west, and Im starting to see more mentally ill z00mer girls in deathnic countries as well.
True, many of the zoomer foids that I have talked to are on antidepressants or something. It really shouldn't be that way, there must be something way above us happening to society because it's just wild

True, many of the zoomer foids that I have talked to are on antidepressants or something. It really shouldn't be that way, there must be something way above us happening to society because it's just wild
Depopulation agenda.

Dating apps in 2023

What happened to women?

Women 30+ mostly look damaged. Half of them already have kids which meant they were humped and dumped, the other half are showing their cleavage and most of their body as possible which shows they are there for the MOST messages not QUALITY of messages, which brings up alarm bells.

I just messaged about 50 unattractive women and my looks matches. 0 responses. It is quite clear something is going wrong with these dating apps. Back in 2016 women were able to take a photo, many photos now consist of

* Women showing top half of boobs while drinking at a bar

* photos of themselves with their kids

It is clear the Chad only mindset is breaking them down slowly. Just remember guys the women who are above 7+ don't need dating apps, and they are only there to level up. It only makes sense for a incel to message his looks matches.

When I was younger I used to get so annoyed, now I just feel bad for women and almost got a confidence boost from the experience.
Brutal

all hope is gone > it’s over

You have 50 Tinder matches?

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

I never used Tinder I used Badoo and you can message them without matches.

In regards to 'likes' I have 0 so far. I asked five women at work and showed them my picture and
profile. Apparently there is nothing wrong with my photos or profile. So either

1. They're lying

2. The app is actively stopping unpaid subscribers from meeting anyone

3. They underestimate other womens criteria

Logically one is the truth.

Last edited:
one picture says all.

My final conclusions

I believe the dating apps are actively creating a environment
where women are getting flooded with messages. Only the chads are winning because the dating
apps are putting them into that position. If 'normal' people were securing dates quickly, the app
wouldn't survive. It survives because normal people like us are constantly feeding it money. If
you're not feeding it money as a normal guy, you're not getting dates. I am pretty certain
that if i paid them £100 a month i'll get a date pretty quickly. The reason the apps have
gone to shit is because a lot of average guys are no longer on it, which in turn means only
good looking men and the people who pay the app A LOT of money will get dates.

My reasoning: I messaged over 100+ of the most unattractive women on the site as an experiment, and didn't
even get a response which seems kind of odd doesn't it? We all have been fucked over by the
dating apps AND women who are only looking for attention. Go on your local facebook group
for dating and you will see women posting cleavage photos. The other women are genuine.

This is a hypothesis and will be reporting back. But I believe there is something very sinister
about these dating apps going on, exspecially when people like Bernard Kim own the majority of them.

One incel here could pay them the maximum amount of money a month as an experiment and report
back. I bet you get a date within 3 months.

Last edited:
50 matches in 24 hours:feelswhat: nigga ur a chad