Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 7’8” tall white kid says he doesn’t have a girlfriend

At 7'8" (234cm), no matter what your frame is like, you're volcel

Cope. He's probably saying it to be "cute " in an interview

Look at how everyone is validating an sympathizing with him.

No ones telling him to work on his personality. Wonder why

What a terrible video. Why is he speaking in nigger ebonics. Retarded language literally made up to make fun of black people and poor stupid whites and this idiot is speaking it

Average sports fan I guess. What mongol-brained idiots. Imagine watching basketball just lol

Last edited:
he doesn't look human tbh

What a terrible video. Why is he speaking in nigger ebonics. Retarded language literally made up to make fun of black people and poor stupid whites and this idiot is speaking it

Average sports fan I guess. What mongol-brained idiots. Imagine watching basketball just lol
Nigger worshipping hwites.

Tallfag+framelet+skinny as fuck+having to be in a wheelchair from age 30 on plus lol
also he's so tall his dick would look smaller than the same size on a normal body

He's tall but not a Chad

Guy in the video even admits he’s gonna be getting laid for sure in college.

okay, i was wrong. it is possible to be too tall

Poor Lurch twigboi motherfucker...

Kinda reminds me of Malbert.

The fuck is with his neck? Is that real or shopped?

after 6' height doesn't matter that much, its face and frame after that point.

Larp he has multiple GF’s TallFag over everything

At 7'8" (234cm), no matter what your frame is like, you're volcel
Cope. Again, height is proven to be not a major factor and heightcels are coping (both short and tall ones, the first imply if they were taller they would score - WRONG (unless you are 9/10 face wise and 4'3"), the tall ones are obviously coping and hoping). Even frame is more important than height.

recessed chin like myself.

also im 6f1 and im still a touchless fucking virgin.

face > height

I'm short, but sure, if you are tall enough, you run into other problems... It's not fair and it doesn't make sense. He should have some of my short and I should have some of his height