Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A female cousin of mine told me that being fat does not lower my chances of getting a girlfriend

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★
And then minutes later she tells me: "[Her brother's name] has also gotten fat. I told him that he should lose weight or otherwise the girls wouldn't like him."

She lied to me, probably in an effort to not hurt my feelings, but she did not think her next words through :feelskek:

I don't think that she even recognized the contradiction :feelskek:

And then minutes later she tells me: "[Her brother's name] has also gotten fat. I told him that he should lose weight or otherwise the girls wouldn't like him." She lied to me, probably in an effort to not hurt my feelings, but she did not think her next words through I don't think that she even recognized the contradiction
Does obesity attract women? :dafuckfeels:

Why listen to what she is saying, nothing of value can come out of a femoid mouth, except maby someone's penis

Why listen to what she is saying, nothing of value can come out of a femoid mouth, except maby someone's penis

It can, on some occasions....Hahaha.

Yeah, being fat, being ugly, being short, being bald, being scrawny, being poor, being dicklet doesn't matter:foidSoy::foidSoy: