Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A foid I barely know wants me to help pay her rent

Just ignore the message and give her a read receipt. Foids arent entitled to shit

Tell her you'll think about it but would like to go out on a date first. Take her out, put the moves on her. If she refuses, no money for her. Use the excuse I thought u liked me because u asked me for the money.
High iq. Then she can't say he's a jerk for refusing because she acted like a cunt.

Don't respond at all. You're depriving her of attention and keeping her in limbo about money, for a woman that's a form of mental torture and you don't even have to do anything to inflict it. Any attempt at coercion runs a high risk of you getting MeToo'd, is getting kicked out of Oxford PPE worth it for a bitch who clearly views you with contempt?

Don't respond at all. You're depriving her of attention and keeping her in limbo about money, for a woman that's a form of mental torture and you don't even have to do anything to inflict it. Any attempt at coercion runs a high risk of you getting MeToo'd, is getting kicked out of Oxford PPE worth it for a bitch who clearly views you with contempt?
High iq. Then she can't say he's a jerk for refusing because she acted like a cunt.
Just ignore the message and give her a read receipt. Foids arent entitled to shit
Read the message then just ignore it.
Also keep us posted

UPDATE. JFL.
Snapchat 1975943602

tell her to suck your dick, if I were you, I wouodn’t shower for a week just to humilate her, also if you are uncircumsized make the smega collect on your dick and make her clean it off, also nut all over her face and make her swallow some of it too

Last edited:
Have unconsensual sex with her then drop the money on her quivering body

I got a good plan. Tell her you only have 150 and you were going to see a hooker with it, because every week you go see a hooker, but she can fill the role if she wants to take your weekly hooker money. It would be like letting your friend cut your hair instead of going to a barber.

tell her to suck your dick, if I were you, I wouodn’t shower for a week just to humilate her, also if you are uncircumsized make the smega collect on your dick and make her clean it off, also nut all over her face and make her swallow some of it too

That sounds very unhygienic. A long, hot shower with adequate water pressure is an awesome cope tbh.

I got a good plan. Tell her you only have 150 and you were going to see a hooker with it, because every week you go see a hooker, but she can fill the role if she wants to take your weekly hooker money. It would be like letting your friend cut your hair instead of going to a barber.

Except I don't have friends JFL.

Have unconsensual sex with her then drop the money on her quivering body
YOU FUCKING NIGGER OMG, IS YOUR CHANCE TO ASCEND. TELL HER TO FUCK YOU OR AT THE VERY LEAST SUCKING YOUR DICK, I cant believe this great chance happened to you and not me

I would definitely do it if I could get away with it but the last thing I need to happen to me is to get "MeToo'd" and "Brock Turnered". Due process is a privilege not afforded to most men in our society.

You do not have to explain yourself. It is your money. Be a man and say to her she is not entitled to it.
I told him to tell her he was about to give the money to another girl for sex. So she can either be the one who gives him sex and takes the money or he'll go to the other girl.

Exactly. Why did you apologize to her?
''Sorry, I do not want you to give you my money, which I worked hard for.''
You do not have to explain yourself. It is your money. Be a man and say to her she is not entitled to it.

I suppose it's a Britishism where people say "sorry" even though the conveyed meaning is "fuck off you wanker". Now that I think about it, I've said "sorry" out of habit far too many times even when it wasn't necessary.

I suppose I should be more direct next time.

it's hilarious that people think they can give money to a cool person with higher status, and that person won't later think "wait... I need to roll over for this shithead and pay him back his money? Fuck that lol. Fuck that lowlife bastard."

it's hilarious that people think they can give money to a cool person with higher status, and that person won't later think "wait... I need to roll over for this shithead and pay him back his money? Fuck that lol. Fuck that lowlife bastard."
People always take their asskissing slaves for granted.