Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A stacy gives you her used tampon for free

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
A 10/10 stacy gives you here tampon for free, would you take it?
And what are you going to do with it.

@Incelius Savage

I think Imma just turn into a vampire (for halloween)

Suck it before the blood starts rotting and smelling

Throw it out and tell her to fuck off.

I don't have a menstrual blood fetish.

A 10/10 stacy gives you here tampon for free, would you take it?
And what are you going to do with it.

@Incelius Savage

I think Imma just turn into a vampire (for halloween)
I once licked tf outta my hand after latin stacy spit her gum in it, after throwing her gum back at her as she went away

I mean, would you go through your trash can to find your roommate's bloody pad or tampon?
It would be rotting at that point and smell bad. He needs it fresh out the oven.

Nah thats disgusting as fuck i would report her to the police for sexual harrassment and make tiktok video to expose the cunt

Offer her $300 for 3 tampons and a bottler of her pee
300$ for her panties, 100$ for her tampons, 300$ for her bra, 200$ for bottle of pee, 200$ for discharge
(im joking mods I would never buy that)

Nah thats disgusting as fuck i would report her to the police for sexual harrassment and make tiktok video to expose the cunt
and tell her school/workplace so she gets suspended and post #metoo on shitter

300$ for her panties, 100$ for her tampons, 300$ for her bra, 200$ for bottle of pee, 200$ for discharge
(im joking mods I would never buy that)
$60 for bath water

It would be rotting at that point and smell bad. He needs it fresh out the oven.
exactly. Also I think my roommate use tampons and flush it down the toilet everytime :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: i neverr see it in the trash

exactly. Also I think my roommate use tampons and flush it down the toilet everytime :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: i neverr see it in the trash
She’s embarrassed for you to see it.

She’s embarrassed for you to see it.
this gave me an ideea :feelsohh: :feelsohh: I'll tell her to stop throwing the tampons in toilet and pretend it caused clogged toilet then she wont do it anymore :ahegao::ahegao:

this gave me an ideea :feelsohh: :feelsohh: I'll tell her to stop throwing the tampons in toilet and pretend it caused clogged toilet then she wont do it anymore :ahegao::ahegao:
Why don't you just fuck her? You're basically her landlord.

Yeah, but if she lives with you for free like you said you can try to get sex from her.
He does he just doesn’t wanna reveal it. He had sex with his stacy roommate so many times he is tired of it and all he can think about is his oneitis