Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Tale from 4-5 years ago that I still cringe at today.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Back during my wagekek days before I became fulltime NEET I wagekek'd at a store where basically no one liked me or thought I was retarded.

Wagies would come and go but this new foid joined, euro bitch who was like 5'10 and had v.large milkers.

I had oneitis syndrome for her and noticed she liked to go to dominos to get lunch or dinner on her break.

Even in the elevator going upstairs to our break room if I was in there with her she'd turn around and face the wall on her phone in disgust.

Never said Hello to her once.

I decided to be bluepilled and consider asking her if she wanted to go to get pizza with me @ lunch and I'd buy it.

the day come... since I went into the office and took pictures of her rota to see when she'd work with me.

I was ready....

Got into the elevator with her.....

Asked her...

"h-hey ******"

"huh what?"

"oh errr umm I was errrr"

"what are you saying?"

"d-do you know where the manager is?"

"why are you asking me why would I know?"

"oh ok..."

JFL I cringe hard at that moment so much :feelsseriously: :feelsrope:

JFL I've had too many similar experiences cold approaching fellow Epstein pfp :feelsLSD:wish I could forget them and mind reset

Back during my wagekek days before I became fulltime NEET I wagekek'd at a store where basically no one liked me or thought I was retarded.

Wagies would come and go but this new foid joined, euro bitch who was like 5'10 and had v.large milkers.

I had oneitis syndrome for her and noticed she liked to go to dominos to get lunch or dinner on her break.

Even in the elevator going upstairs to our break room if I was in there with her she'd turn around and face the wall on her phone in disgust.

Never said Hello to her once.

I decided to be bluepilled and consider asking her if she wanted to go to get pizza with me @ lunch and I'd buy it.

the day come... since I went into the office and took pictures of her rota to see when she'd work with me.

I was ready....

Got into the elevator with her.....

Asked her...

"h-hey ******"

"huh what?"

"oh errr umm I was errrr"

"what are you saying?"

"d-do you know where the manager is?"

"why are you asking me why would I know?"

"oh ok..."

JFL I cringe hard at that moment so much :feelsseriously: :feelsrope:
Many such cases. Oneitis will do that to you