Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Adult men with teenage girls is how things were supposed to be

We should just stop doing everything IT doesn't like and be more mainstream and politically correct so that normies don't think we're weird.
Pretty much

Not what I mean but like, pedophilia is undefendable in any circumstance. It's fucked.
I agree if you use the correct definition of pedophilia + imply that full penetration will take place (this actually harms girls, gravely even). By the retarded American definition, fuck no. Especially in nowadays' circumstances where those JBs are already having sex left and right.

The reason for thinking such a thing is law. It all becomes muddled man. Anyone can measure age, when it comes to "sexual maturity" that's when things get all fucked.
In past societies, it was the father of the girl that decided when his daughter was ready to have sex (i.e. get married), not the government.

In past societies, it was the father of the girl that decided when his daughter was ready to have sex (i.e. get married), not the government.
Hmm. I'm going to think this kind of thing over. There was a lot of fucked up things though like child brides and abuse when the government wasn't so involved in peoples lives.

Hmm. I'm going to think this kind of thing over. There was a lot of fucked up things though like child brides and abuse when the government wasn't so involved in peoples lives.
Yeah, we need more and more government intervention on everything, or else who'll take care of the poor little children? :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Nevermind that governments fuck up the economy through enforcement of fiat currency monopoly, fractional-reserve, interest control and many other things.

Nevermind that the governments have the monopoly of violence and the authority to send you to prison or to cucked wars in which you have nothing to do by the stroke of a pen.

Nevermind that the governments prey on race and gender tensions to acquire ever more wealth and power.

I could go on and on but that's enough.

Yeah, we need more and more government intervention on everything, or else who'll take care of the poor little children? :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Nevermind that governments fuck up the economy through enforcement of fiat currency monopoly, fractional-reserve, interest control and many other things.

Nevermind that the governments have the monopoly of violence and the authority to send you to prison or to cucked wars in which you have nothing to do by the stroke of a pen.

Nevermind that the governments prey on race and gender tensions to acquire ever more wealth and power.

I could go on and on but that's enough.
There are some benefits to having a central government and some downsides.

I would like that, but Christian Sharia seems to be a better solution. But i have nothing against Islam, and if it's there to offer help to rescue the West, we can always use it.
We need white Christian shariah now!

In old roman times it was old men with young boys. And youngcels willing to spread their buttcracks?:lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 20005View attachment 20006
This is a 14yo prime female. Any straight male is attracted to this. I don't believe you're straight and has a healthy dosage of testosterone if you would refuse sex/relationship with her if cucked laws didn't apply.
With all that fake up, she looks like she's in her mid 20s. Mid-20's are DEFINITELY attractive. Most 14 yo's look like 14 year old CHILDREN

1721f7c1-630a-4eee-9fa2-5cf9db6983b2-KaraRyan2.jpg

Call me a cuck if you want, but that shit just is NOT attractive whatsoever.

With all that fake up, she looks like she's in her mid 20s. Mid-20's are DEFINITELY attractive. Most 14 yo's look like 14 year old CHILDREN

1721f7c1-630a-4eee-9fa2-5cf9db6983b2-KaraRyan2.jpg

Call me a cuck if you want, but that shit just is NOT attractive whatsoever.
I didn't know makeup works for the tits, waist and butt too.

Also, those girls look especially underdeveloped if they're really 14. Bottom one looks like she's 10.

In any case, they're soon-to-be prime women and should be arranged to marry to a man by their father in an ideal society. Sex mustn't happen from day one if the girl isn't fully mature yet.

Google "push-up bra". Also that one looks like she developed faster than most.

Also, those girls look especially underdeveloped if they're really 14. Bottom one looks like she's 10.

Normal 14 year olds.

Whatever you believe is what you believe. I just want LOYALTY, companionship, and sex from a female in her mid 20's like me. Might be a dream but it's what I want.

Google "push-up bra". Also that one looks like she developed faster than most.

Normal 14 year olds.

Whatever you believe is what you believe. I just want LOYALTY, companionship, and sex from a female in her mid 20's like me. Might be a dream but it's what I want.
Why not having a 14yo all for yourself and moldind her into an excellent wife and mother? She'll be in her mid twenties within 10 years. anyway. Marriage was supposed to be for life, you know.

Don't forget that women, especially 30-50yo unmarried women, just have a gut hatred of seeing older men with younger women. Imagine if you were an unmarried 35yo woman with fading looks. You find a man your age who is successful and who you are attracted to. You act nice to him and wait for him to ask you out but instead of dating you he dates your niece who recently turned 17. This is despite the fact that when you were 17 you were way hotter than your niece. Don't you see how this kind of thing could make women lose their minds? Don't you see why a woman might pedoshame guys who date teen girls to prevent horror stories like this from happening to her.
Exactly. This is why I will never get it why some incels here pedo-shame like crazy. It's a different form of Uncletomming.

Exactly. This is why I will never get it why some incels here pedo-shame like crazy. It's a different form of Uncletomming.
Must be Stockholm syndrome or something. They still want to subconsciously please foids, normies and the status quo in a dim hope of being accepted by them. Well, breaking news buddy boyos, just by having a non-infiltrator account here you're already out of luck with that plan, big time.

Another explanation is too much indoctrination that still hasn't been undone.

Why not having a 14yo all for yourself and moldind her into an excellent wife and mother? She'll be in her mid twenties within 10 years. anyway. Marriage was supposed to be for life, you know.
I don't like their mentality that young either. I don't want to feel like their father. Not my job to raise them and mold them. I want them to WANT to be with me. To me that is true escape from inceldom. Not some brainwashing method.

At that age, they don't even know who they are. As an oldcel in his mid 20s, I've accepted who I am - a shit colored curry. But I cope and hope regardless.

I don't like their mentality that young either. I don't want to feel like their father. Not my job to raise them and mold them.
I agree that that's not only the husband's job, it's a mix between parents, husband and community.

I want them to WANT to be with me. To me that is true escape from inceldom. Not some brainwashing method.
Women are EXTREMELY susceptible to their communities and status quo think. In a community where women marrying young to adult men was the rule, they'd adapt. See how there's no massive female suicide rate or something in Islam, also there wasn't throughout history where women did marry like that.

If you want to be loved as a sub4 man in today's society, well, good luck is all I can say.

Also, that idea that your wife must be your friend or something is modern romanticized bullshit. I can't befriend women nor I want my wife to be my friend. I already have friends, husband-wife relationship it's not exactly like that. You're not your family member's "friend" either if you think about it. I don't have a single common taste or interest with my mom for example but I still love her and get along with her very well.

At that age, they don't even know who they are. As an oldcel in his mid 20s, I've accepted who I am - a shit colored curry. But I cope and hope regardless.
Well keep hoping then. I want societal change in my lifetime, as much as that's unlikely to happen. In the current paradigm everyone loses in the long run, especially sub4 men like me.

OMG this pedocels, if you didnt get a Virgin JB gf just don't throw here your shitty arguments, as a human medicine student i know women arent enought mature at 13-18 to get pregnant, their bodies arnt ready yet you fuking Morons, you atleast know what Is preclamcia, you motherfoker Morons... Fuk sake

OMG this pedocels, if you didnt get a Virgin JB gf just don't throw here your shitty arguments, as a human medicine student i know women arent enought mature at 13-18 to get pregnant, their bodies arnt ready yet you fuking Morons, you atleast know what Is preclamcia, you motherfoker Morons... Fuk sake
Inceltom detected. go virtue signal somewhere else, normie cock sucker.

I agree that women develop fully at different rates, but it's bullshit to believe any woman isn't prepared for pregnancy until 18.

Colleges also teach races don't exist, gender differences don't exist and other bullshit. If you gave a college authority argument in the early XX century I would bow my head and be silent, but nowadays, it has no credibility. Political correctness and agendas already infiltrated it massively.

The 14yo I posted here earlier can't get pregnant successfully? JFL. She waist and breastmog even my mom.

Lol you moron i'm not a cucktear or some shitty like that, i'm a fucking 27yo Virgin ethnic dark skin indian face double chin, i got trigger by this because i Saw a Lot of youngirls deads by getting pregnant at early ages, if you don't know this things don't come here calling me cuck you moron
Inceltom detected. go virtue signal somewhere else, normie cock sucker.

I agree that women develop fully at different rates, but it's bullshit to believe any woman isn't prepared for pregnancy until 18.

Colleges also teach races don't exist, gender differences don't exist and other bullshit. If you gave a college authority argument in the early XX century I would bow my head and be silent, but nowadays, it has no credibility. Political correctness and agendas already infiltrated it massively.

The 14yo I posted here earlier can't get pregnant successfully? JFL. She waist and breastmog even my mom.
And notice how he (or she?) had to put the lower bracket of acceptable EXACTLY at 18. AoCs vary throughout the world going sometimes as low as 12 but no, the American feminist sanctioned age of 18 is what he chose. JFL at those situational moralfags.
Lol you moron i'm not a cucktear or some shitty like that, i'm a fucking 27yo Virgin ethnic dark skin indian face double chin, i got trigger by this because i Saw a Lot of youngirls deads by getting pregnant at early ages, if you don't know this things don't come here calling me cuck you moron
And since when do female feefees matter so much? Fucking retard.

By "waist" ITT I meant "hips", fuck my English.

And notice how he (or she?) had to put the lower bracket of acceptable EXACTLY at 18. AoCs vary throughout the world going sometimes as low as 12 but no, the American feminist sanctioned age of 18 is what he chose. JFL at those situational moralfags.

And since when do female feefees matter so much? Fucking retard.
Yeah, had he said 13, 14 or something I would partially agree, some women are still a bit childish, not fully developed and tiny framed by then (the vast majority are already good to go though). But 18? Come on.

By 18 the average girl today must had had even fists in her pussy and ass, and has been completely developed for a good 5 years on average.

as a human medicine student i know women arent enought mature at 13-18 to get pregnant
This is completely false. You can have whatever moral beliefs you want, but don't try to support your argument with misinformation.

Women have given birth for thousands of years in that time frame.

This is already happening in Latin America​

This is already happening in Latin America
Lots of early pregnancies in Brazil, but all of them happen with black and mulatto girls in favelas and state law pretty much doesn't apply there. If I as a white guy knock up a sub14 foid, especially a white and non-favela one like me, I'm going to jail big time.

Not supposed... it's how things already are.

Most girls lose their virginity early on (13-14 years old) to older men. At least that's how it went at my old highschool. No one would dare call those men pedophiles because they were good looking. A good looking man who has sex with teen girls is a Slayer, everyone praises him and wants to be like him, his parents feel proud when he brings another teen girl home and deflowers her. An ugly man who expresses interest in doing the same thing is creepy, rapist, manipulative, pedophile, misogynist, mentally ill etc. Age of consent laws were written with people like us in mind. They are ignored when a GL guy breaks them because they are not meant for him

In any case, they're soon-to-be prime women and should be arranged to marry to a man by their father in an ideal society. Sex mustn't happen from day one if the girl isn't fully mature yet.
It's not ideal.
Call me a cuck, but I'd feel weird knowing my wife is only MY wife because I was the first guy to ask her dad for her hand.
And that she had no say in it what so ever. The only way it's good for you is if you're a hardcore truecel because that's the only people benefiting from this kind of system.
Most people fall in love with their partner and get heartbroken or get validation which is part of life.
But marrying a woman that has 0 feelings for you or maybe even despises you but has no choice but to play along doesn't seem ideal at all.

Most girls lose their virginity early on (13-14 years old) to older men. At least that's how it went at my old highschool. No one would dare call those men pedophiles because they were good looking. A good looking man who has sex with teen girls is a Slayer, everyone praises him and wants to be like him, his parents feel proud when he brings another teen girl home and deflowers her. An ugly man who expresses interest in doing the same thing is creepy, rapist, manipulative, pedophile, misogynist, mentally ill etc. Age of consent laws were written with people like us in mind. They are ignored when a GL guy breaks them because they are not meant for him
Suifuel.

You're as creepy as your bad looks, you're as pedo as your hairline.
It's not ideal.
Call me a cuck, but I'd feel weird knowing my wife is only MY wife because I was the first guy to ask her dad for her hand.
And that she had no say in it what so ever. The only way it's good for you is if you're a hardcore truecel because that's the only people benefiting from this kind of system.
Most people fall in love with their partner and get heartbroken or get validation which is part of life.
But marrying a woman that has 0 feelings for you or maybe even despises you but has no choice but to play along doesn't seem ideal at all.
She'll learn to like you if society and community endorse that for her. She'll be glad once old and full of healthy and well-raised children instead of cats and debt.

Idk what kinda schools you all went too, but every single girl in my school never talked to guys (we were basically segregated on our behalf) and calling any girl a non virgin was an insult. There was literally only 1 guy who had lost his virginity in my class and he only had sex with 1 single older girl.
Suifuel.

You're as creepy as your bad looks, you're as pedo as your hairline.

She'll learn to like you if society and community endorse that for her. She'll be glad once old and full of healthy and well-raised children instead of cats and debt.
That would also make girls lose their virginity way earlier than men.
And young guys are full of hormones and all of them would get cucked on a daily basis by some 30 year old dude that asked her dad to have her. And Idk about you but I wouldn't like to see some 30-year-old dude just buying my crush.

Idk what kinda schools you all went too, but every single girl in my school never talked to guys (we were basically segregated on our behalf) and calling any girl a non virgin was an insult. There was literally only 1 guy who had lost his virginity in my class and he only had sex with 1 single older girl.
It was the pretty much the same at my school. Girls and boys rarely ever interacted unless they were forced to. The girls had sex with guys from outside the school. Most of them were from a nearby college campus

That would also make girls lose their virginity way earlier than men.
And young guys are full of hormones and all of them would get cucked on a daily basis by some 30 year old dude that asked her dad to have her. And Idk about you but I wouldn't like to see some 30-year-old dude just buying my crush.
In my ideal society prostitution would be legal and all sluts who are unfit for marriage would be forced into it. Have as much fun as you want before marrying.

I dare you to find an underage sex offender that looks like one of these guys. Even though these kind of chads are 99% of the men who engage with jb's sexually.
Screen Shot 2018 06 09 at 81115 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 09 at 81210 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 09 at 81225 AM
Screen Shot 2018 06 09 at 81250 AM

It was the pretty much the same at my school. Girls and boys rarely ever interacted unless they were forced to. The girls had sex with guys from outside the school. Most of them were from a nearby college campus
We don't have college campuses in Austria and it's frowned upon in Austria to bang a young girl.
Like they call you a pedo if your 15 and bang a 13 year old.

In my ideal society prostitution would be legal and all sluts who are unfit for marriage would be forced into it. Have as much fun as you want before marrying.
Only men would be allowed to have that fun before marrying, correct?

I dare you to find an underage sex offender that looks like one of these guys. Even though those kind of chads are 99% of the men who engage with jb's.
View attachment 20036View attachment 20037View attachment 20038View attachment 20039
Extra-strong suicidefuel. I know it's true because both my Chadlite friends drill 14-18 femoids constantly, one of them kissed a 12yo at 21, this is illegal but no one would report a good and young looking guy for it.

Society should at the very least be honest and criminalize being sub6 or something already, instead of those bullshit anti-rape, anti-harassment and AoC laws.

Age of consent laws were written with people like us in mind. They are ignored when a GL guy breaks them because they are not meant for him
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Society should at the very least be honest and criminalize being sub6 or something already, instead of those bullshit anti-rape, anti-harassment and AoC laws.
Wtf you trying to kill the incel community ? And yourself?

And Idk about you but I wouldn't like to see some 30-year-old dude just buying my crush.
I would rather my 13 year old crush go to a stable 30 year old dude, than some 16 year old thug tyrone. Like Mainlander said, those 14 year old boys can fuck prostitutes, or any slutty jb's.

Wtf you trying to kill the incel community ? And yourself?
At least it would be honest. I respect an honest adversary more than a perfidious one.

I would rather my 13 year old crush go to a stable 30 year old dude, than some 16 year old thug tyrone. Like Mainlander said, those 14 year old boys can fuck prostitutes, or any slutty jb's.
That happens to a small amount of sluts.Most girls aren't sluts where I live. But even the most pure girl would be sold off to some older guy that just might be the ugliest son of a bitch on earth but happens to have much money.

Yeah that kinda doesn't work. How are men going to have fun without woman because they aren't allowed to?
Also it's pretty hypocritical
Something like 10% of women would be prostitutes because they are utter whores and unfit for marriage anyway.

It's not hypocritical because men and women are different. Staying 4 hours under the sun is not the same for a pale skinned and a black skinned person, for an analogy. Women's sexuality needs to be curbed, men's sexuality is much less damaging to society.

Jedem das Seine.

Extra-strong suicidefuel. I know it's true because both my Chadlite friends drill 14-18 femoids constantly, one of them kissed a 12yo at 21, this is illegal but no one would report a good and young looking guy for it.
That's true. They even do it brazenly sometimes because they know nobody will mess with them.
They only want the sheeple sub6's who don't cause any problems or complain to be allowed in public.
Or maybe they just don't need to resort to JB in the first place.
Major cope. Even chads know jb's are where it's at.