Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Adult men with teenage girls is how things were supposed to be

Something like 10% of women would be prostitutes because they are utter whores and unfit for marriage anyway.

It's not hypocritical because men and women are different. Staying 4 hours under the sun is not the same for a pale skinned and a black skinned person, for an analogy. Women's sexuality needs to be curbed, men's sexuality is much less damaging to society.
I don't see the correlation.Blacks have skin made to be able to spend much time in the sun and they also need to spend more than in the sun than whites. But hows females sexuality more harmful to society than males if they even are at all=

Something like 10% of women would be prostitutes because they are utter whores and unfit for marriage anyway.

It's not hypocritical because men and women are different. Staying 4 hours under the sun is not the same for a pale skinned and a black skinned person, for an analogy. Women's sexuality needs to be curbed, men's sexuality is much less damaging to society.

Jedem das Seine.

Women are whores by nature, the species no matter the circumstances have to go on and thrive. The better genes get to mate. In times of desperation even the weak genes get to breed because its about survival. We have now entered a period of refinement. Incels are no longer needed.

That happens to a small amount of sluts.Most girls aren't sluts where I live. But even the most pure girl would be sold off to some older guy that just might be the ugliest son of a bitch on earth but happens to have much money.
I don't care if the guy she's "sold off to" is ugly, if the girl and her parents are ok with it then it's none of your business.

I don't see the correlation.Blacks have skin made to be able to spend much time in the sun and they also need to spend more than in the sun than whites. But hows females sexuality more harmful to society than males if they even are at all=
Women are the gateways to reproduction, that's why their sexuality must be curbed. Look at the West less than a century after women's emancipation: unsustainably low birthrates, skyrocketing single-motherhood, unprecedented grow in state power, 80/20 rule going wild and many plight like us incels, as well as tons of unmotivated men who get no access, neither to sex nor to marry a decent girl.

I could go to the whorehouse and fuck 10 prostitutes right now and no damage would have been done to society. But If a girl has sex with 10 men and gets pregnant from one of them (she'll most likely never know who it was) damage has already been done.

Women are whores by nature, the species no matter the circumstances have to go on and thrive. The better genes get to mate. In times of desperation even the weak genes get to breed because its about survival. We have now entered a period of refinement. Incels are no longer needed.
Darwinism doesn't apply today. Women ride the Chad cock carousel during the most fertile years using contraception and doing abortions, because society teaches them having kids young is dumb and that they should study and work instead. Once they decide having kids, they're already old and the father of the kids will statistically be a beta cuck with subpar genetics.

If a 15 yo boy fucks a 15 yo girl, it's frowned upon but it doesn't mentally damage the girl.

If a 25 yo man fucks a 15 yo girl, suddenly he groomed her and her emotion and physical wellbeing have been compromised, if not, torn to shreds.

So it's not the ACTION that's bad, but the PERSON DOING IT.

But there's also much more to life than just reproducing now a days.
Do you think anyone went boxing for fun 1000 years ago? No they had more important things to do.
Incels can still study hard get a good job or learn a talent.
Do you think there are any incels with a networth of over 1 million and a well paid job? No, not even if their ugly,short and an asshole.Money find a way. Do you think any femoid gives a shit that bruno mars is 5"4? Nope this dudes albums are fire.
I don't care if he's ugly, if the girl and her parents are ok with it then it's none of your business.
I willing to bet my ass there's no teenage girl that's willing to marry a 30 year old man especially if he's ugly.
If a 15 yo boy fucks a 15 yo girl, it's frowned upon but it doesn't mentally damage the girl.

If a 25 yo man fucks a 15 yo girl, suddenly he groomed her and her emotion and physical wellbeing have been compromised, if not, torn to shreds.

So it's not the ACTION that's bad, but the PERSON DOING IT.
It's only damaging because society say it is. I think it does damage some girls but only because society makes them feel bad for not fucking someone her age.

I willing to bet my ass there's no teenage girl that's willing to marry a 30 year old man especially if he's ugly.
Then why are you worried about removing the law? There are still rape laws, the only thing that will change is the AoC.

Women are the gateways to reproduction, that's why their sexuality must be curbed. Look at the West less than a century after women's emancipation: unsustainably low birthrates, skyrocketing single-motherhood, unprecedented grow in state power, 80/20 rule going wild and many plight like us incels, as well as tons of unmotivated men who get no access, neither to sex nor to marry a decent girl.
Low birthrates are only a big problem in Japan where the reason for it has nothing to do with females sexuality but the toxic culture they have where they need to be incredibly hard as a man and a female. And that leads to a lot of competition which is a problem because you aren't going to fuck your rival-

We don't have college campuses in Austria and it's frowned upon in Austria to bang a young girl.
Like they call you a pedo if your 15 and bang a 13 year old.
You're lucky, sitting behind the girl I liked when I was 13 and overhearing her talk to her friend about how she lost her virginity to a 19 year old guy after sneaking into a college freshman party fucked with my head. No guy should ever have to go through that.

One of these days I'm gonna track her down on Facebook and tell the story to her husband and children... she probably told him she lost her virginity when she was 21 or something lol

Then why are you worried about removing the law? There are still rape laws, the only thing that will change is the AoC.
AoC is already quite low in most countries.
16 in most of Europe which I think is ok.

AoC is already quite low in most countries.
16 in most of Europe which I think is ok.
13 would be better, they're already fucking way before then. It's the only way for a 30 year old man to get a virgin, or at least a near virgin.

You're lucky, sitting behind the girl I liked when I was 13 and overhearing her talk to her friend about how she lost her virginity to a 19 year old guy after sneaking into a college freshman party fucked with my head. No guy should ever have to go through that.

One of these days I'm gonna track her down on Facebook and tell the story to her husband and children... she probably told him she lost her virginity when she was 21 or something lol
I'm really sorry to hear that. I can only imagine how much that must have hurt.
I already felt bad when I found out my crush likes to go to parties and that she made out with guys there a few times but didn't even fuck them.(She's 15)I can only imagine what it felt for you.
13 would be better. They're already fucking way before then, it's the only way for a 30 year old man to get a virgin, or at least a near virgin.
13 is the youngest I've ever heard a girl losing their virginity. Also why would a 30 year old want a virgin?
Only like 0,35 of the US population is a virgin at the age of 30.(1,1 Million americans between the age of 25-40 are vigins)
So what do you care?

Last edited:
Regularly masturbate over 13 year old girls- these are the ones we are supposed to breed with because they are more attractive than some loser Becky. Have sometimes stood outside local schools enjoying watching the girls leave. Too inhibited to approach one but can still enjoy the show.

I will finish this hell that is med school, work 16 hours a day for some months and go buy me a JB gypsy wife. They marry virgins at 13-14 here in Brasil, and I will do anything to get one.

Lots of early pregnancies in Brazil, but all of them happen with black and mulatto girls in favelas and state law pretty much doesn't apply there. If I as a white guy knock up a sub14 foid, especially a white and non-favela one like me, I'm going to jail big time.
maybe, but to be honest, we cant have jb because we are incels. Jb girls hate losers. So I dont complain, because even if it was allowed I could not have a jb.

maybe, but to be honest, we cant have jb because we are incels. Jb girls hate losers. So I dont complain, because even if it was allowed I could not have a jb.
That won't happen because the father will marry them off to stable 30 year olds, not whatever local chads live in the area.

That won't happen because the father will marry them off to stable 30 year olds, not whatever local chads live in the area.

Chads always win bro,
That's how things work.

For me they could ban any kind of sex, I dont anyway.

Chads always win bro,
That's how things work.

For me they could ban any kind of sex, I dont anyway.
The only men who get in trouble for it are incels anyway. The chads get to fuck them whether it's legal or illegal. It only hurts incels by keeping it illegal.

13 is the youngest I've ever heard a girl losing their virginity. Also why would a 30 year old want a virgin?
Only like 0,35 of the US population is a virgin at the age of 30.(1,1 Million americans between the age of 25-40 are vigins)
So what do you care?
JFL I wonder why anyone would prefer purity to used goods

So what do you care?
A man needs a virgin if he wants her to be a long term faithful wife. As a 30 year old, you can't make a wife out of a 30 year old rostie who will cuck you.

I think Its true.

Isnt it funny that thruout all of history, and in ALL non-western (non feminised) countries today, Its super common for men to be like 10, 15 or even 20 years older than their gf/wife?

Feminism can go to hell seriously.

A man needs a virgin if he wants her to be a long term faithful wife. As a 30 year old, you can't make a wife out of a 30 year old rostie who will cuck you.
You must be pretty insecure if you think only a girl who has never experienced sex with another guy will not cuck you.
Do you think of yourself as that much worse that any experience she will have surpasses what she can have with you?

You must be pretty insecure if you think only a girl who has never experienced sex with another guy will not cuck you.
Do you think of yourself as that much worse that any experience she will have surpasses what she can have with you?
It's not insecurity, used up girls are statistically not wife material. Marriages with virgins or at least low notch count girls are way more likely to succeed.

You and normies on this topic are all arguing against the history of mankind, during which jbs were wives and considered better wife material. You can claim they were less civilized but then I guess you're gonna have to defend feminism as well.

Who the fuck wants an used up slut as a wife and mother to his child? LOL at that cukiness

It's not insecurity, used up girls are statistically not wife material. Marriages with virgins or at least low notch count girls are way more likely to succeed.
Because marriage itself is flawed.
In primal times humans just stayed together for long enough for their children to survive on their own and then moved on to other tribes to have children with other people. This whole religion thing is what made this idea of marriage which isn't very intuitive.
Staying with the same person for the rest of your life doesn't seem like something a curios species like the human would do except with the thread of religion that doesn't exist anymore.

In primal times humans just stayed together for long enough for their children to survive on their own and then moved on to other tribes to have children with other people. This whole religion thing is what made this idea of marriage which isn't very intuitive.
Staying with the same person for the rest of your life doesn't seem like something a curios species like the human would do except with the thread of religion that doesn't exist anymore.
Marriage is one of the backbones of civilization and you want us to be more like primitive hunter gatherers instead? Seems like a great idea.

I see marriage as a civilizational sacrifice. Of course we want to do a lot of stuff but marriage is better for raising children, several studies can confirm that a household with mother and father present is the best environment for a child to be raised.

Furthermore, a married men fucking some prostitutes seldom is not that bad.

Should be allowed to buy a wife, this would be the only way an incel can fuck jbs.

Marriage is one of the backbones of civilization and you want us to be more like primitive hunter gatherers instead? Seems like a great idea.
Countries do fine without it. Estonia has very low marriage rates because parents just stay together because they love each other and not because of something as flawed as religion tells them too. And they're doing pretty well. Because if they wanted to leave their partner they just would. But instead they're forced to stay together because of marriage.
You and normies on this topic are all arguing against the history of mankind, during which jbs were wives and considered better wife material. You can claim they were less civilized but then I guess you're gonna have to defend feminism as well.
Also they weren't considered better wife material. Men had the say in things and just choose their partner. Of course they're going to want a young partner who wouldn't?Also third wave feminism is undefendable.No reasonable human being can defend all of their claims.

Countries do fine without it. Estonia has very low marriage rates because parents just stay together because they love each other and not because of something as flawed as religion tells them too. And they're doing pretty well. Because if they wanted to leave their partner they just would. But instead they're forced to stay together because of marriage.

Also they weren't considered better wife material. Men had the say in things and just choose their partner. Of course they're going to want a young partner who wouldn't?Also third wave feminism is undefendable.No reasonable human being can defend all of their claims.
I'm not religious either. If there were a benevolent god I wouldn't exist.

>Of course they're going to want a young partner who wouldn't?
Alright so we agree, great. I'm not sure what you were discussing but I'm out.

LOl at your primitive thinking, u WANT us to go back to darwinian times you fucking marxist faggot? MARRIAGE IS INVENTED BY HUMANS TO KEEP US FROM OUR PRIMITIVE INSTINCTS.

Jesus christ at your retarded thinking.

I'm not religious either. If there were a benevolent god I wouldn't exist.

>Of course they're going to want a young partner who wouldn't?
Alright so we agree, great. I'm not sure what you were discussing but I'm out.
I was saying marrying off Teenage girls to 30 something men is definitely no Ideal
LOl at your primitive thinking, u WANT us to go back to darwinian times you fucking marxist faggot? MARRIAGE IS INVENTED BY HUMANS TO KEEP US FROM OUR PRIMITIVE INSTINCTS.

Jesus christ at your retarded thinking.
It was invented to keep us from primitive instincts and backed by religion to enforce it.
With religion losing it's hold on society there is no reason to hold onto it and not replace it with something that doesn't conflict with human nature.

That's right, I can't compete with pretty boy chads. Surprising I know.

Have you seen teenage girls lately.
Wtf are they putting in the water/ food.
Cant even eat/drink in peace without beign paranoid that these motherfuckers are putting stuff on it.

Attachments

• 1670.jpg
    1670.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 93
That's right, I can't compete with pretty boy chads. Surprising I know.
If she gives you a chance at all it already means they like you.
Why would they be together with you if they didn't?
I don't assume you're rich or have some crazy high status.

If she gives you a chance at all it already means they like you.
Why would they be together with you if they didn't?
I don't assume you're rich or have some crazy high status.
Because when they're 30 or 40 they're used up and desperate, then they'll finally be willing to give a betabux cuck a chance. I wouldn't mind fucking a 30 year old as long as she doesn't expect me to provide for her.

Because when they're 30 or 40 they're used up and desperate, then they'll finally be willing to give a betabux cuck a chance. I wouldn't mind fucking a 30 year old as long as she doesn't expect me to provide for her.
If she's 30 something she must have had a job because I can't imagine someone having provided for her for all this time.Also woman aren't objects that are "used up" except if they fuck like over 20 men.

You were all born in the wrong century and wrong class.

Just 140 years ago wealthy old men could marry and 14 year old they want more or less.

In the era of slaves, in the USA - you could buy yourself as much under age pussy as you could afford.

If she's 30 something she must have had a job because I can't imagine someone having provided for her for all this time.Also woman aren't objects that are "used up" except if they fuck like over 20 men.
Fucking even one chad means they've become used up. If she's 30 and has a job then she can provide for herself, because at that age men will only see her as a cum bucket.

Fucking even one chad means they've become used up. If she's 30 and has a job then she can provide for herself, because at that age men will only see her as a cum bucket.
Her vagina is made to let a human baby pass threw it and still function as before after like a few weeks.
And can even do that several times.If it can survive that is can survive some chad dick.

Her vagina is made to let a human baby pass threw it and still function as before after like a few weeks.
And can even do that several times.If it can survive that is can survive some chad dick.
I can't compete with chad dick, plus I don't look anything like a chad. The only reason she'd want to be with a non-chad in her 30's is to use him as a betabux. A rostie in her 30's most likely already fucked dozens of men, a man in his 30's will be lucky if he fucked 3 different landwhales. Which is why any woman that had more than one chad dick is completely useless for long term commitment.

I can't compete with chad dick, plus I don't look anything like a chad. The only reason she'd want to be with a non-chad in her 30's is to use him as a betabux. A rostie in her 30's most likely already fucked dozens of men, a man in his 30's will be lucky if he fucked 3 different landwhales. Which is why any woman that had more than one chad dick is completely useless for long term commitment.
Women fuck on avarage the same amount of people as man because THERE IS LITERALLY NO OTHER WAY
Like to have sex you need 2 people the only way it's higher for woman is if they have sex with another woman. Also, you need to replace "man" with incel because a normal dude is not lucky to have fucked 3 landwhales in his 30s.And of course you need looks to attract someone but personality is what makes them stay.
If they don't like you they just go for another guy who looks the same as you attractive wise or higher that she can actually tolerate.
Of course personality doesn't matter if you're just planning on getting laid, but if you wanna stay with that person you gotta be at least tolerable.

Like to have sex you need 2 people the only way it's higher for woman is if they have sex with another woman.
Women all get passed around by the same 5% of top chads, those chads have sex with most the women, and the rest of the men get none or very little of their left overs. That's why guys like justin beiber, chris brown, and male models have thousands of whores begging for their dick.
Also, you need to replace "man" with incel because a normal dude is not lucky to have fucked 3 landwhales in his 30s.
The average man in the west would be lucky to have fucked 3 landwhales by the time he's 30. This is what the average man looks like.
Screen Shot 2018 06 09 at 10108 PM
Screen Shot 2018 06 09 at 10025 PM

Those guys would be lucky if they fucked 3 landwhales by their 30's, without paying them money.

Of course personality doesn't matter if you're just planning on getting laid,
Any woman that "just wants to get laid" with chads is a whore. I'd be lucky if I can "just get laid" by a one legged obese midget. But these whores want their boy toys and their betabuxxes. Fuck that cuck shit.

Women all get passed around by the same 5% of top chads, those chads have sex with most the women, and the rest of the men get none or very little of their left overs. That's why guys like justin beiber, chris brown, and male models have thousands of whores begging for their dick.
Even if true it's more of a "20% of guys have 80% of the sex" split because 20/80 is a magic number for some reason.
Also literally world famous people can't compare to us because they're 1%.
The average man in the west would be lucky to have fucked 3 landwhales by the time he's 30. This is what the average man looks like. [ATTACH=full said:
20112[/ATTACH]View attachment 20113
Those guys would be lucky if they fucked 3 landwhales by their 30's, without paying them money.
Most woman don't just go around to try to get fucked by some chad.
You're acting like there isn't anything else in life but females got jobs and school and friends to juggle and a lot of females aren't going to fuck you until they like you enough no matter how good looking you are. You just need to be good looking enough for them to give you a chance honestly.The only go out looking for chad dick when they just want to have sex, but most females seek relationships just as we do. And personality plays into that.
Any woman that "just wants to get laid" with chads is a whore. I'd be lucky if I can "just get laid" by a one legged obese midget. But these whores want their boy toys and their betabuxxes. Fuck that cuck shit.[/QUOTE said:
The point I'm trying to make is that personality is important. Just not when you're just out to fuck.
I fucked up big time with the formating

They only go out looking for chad dick when they just want to have sex, but most females seek relationships just as we do. And personality plays into that.
When will they settle down and stop riding chad dick, do most femoids go through a chad dick riding phase? No one wants them in their 30's, unless they're cucks who want chad's leftovers. So they better get off the chad cock carousel no later than age 21, if they're still hoping to get a somewhat decent man for a serious relationship.
most females seek relationships just as we do. And personality plays into that.
The point I'm trying to make is that personality is important. Just not when you're just out to fuck.
If that was the case there wouldn't be incels.

When will they settle down and stop riding chad dick, do most femoids go through a chad dick riding phase? No one wants them in their 30's, unless they're cucks who want chad's leftovers. So they better get off the chad cock carousel no later than age 21, if they're still hoping to get a somewhat decent man for a serious relationship.

If that was the case there wouldn't be incels.
No they don't.The US is a mostly Christian country of course not. It's frowned upon if they go around fucking random dudes.
Also you probably never thought of that because it never came to this, but Teens have problems when trying to fuck.
They need a place and they can't just fuck them at theirs since their parents are there most of the time.
They can't ask for it because people make fun of them for being rejected or thinking they had a chance. They forget to buy protection or are too shy to go buy some. Even if they had a "chad-phase" only the chads that have parents that have no problem with them taking home sluts every other week could have all this sex and females wouldn't want him because he'd be tagged as a fuckboy.

No they don't.The US is a mostly Christian country of course not. It's frowned upon if they go around fucking random dudes.
Then why aren't all women married by 25? If they wanted relationships and didn't care about chad dick, why do they wait until their late 30's to find a "nice guy" to settle with? If it was all about personality femoids would be able to find a nice guy in a second, especially if they're still 21.
Also you probably never thought of that because it never came to this, but Teens have problems when trying to fuck.
They need a place and they can't just fuck them at theirs since their parents are there most of the time.
They can't ask for it because people make fun of them for being rejected or thinking they had a chance. They forget to buy protection or are too shy to go buy some. Even if they had a "chad-phase" only the chads that have parents that have no problem with them taking home sluts every other week could have all this sex and females wouldn't want him because he'd be tagged as a fuckboy.
Are you kidding, teens would fuck in a bathroom or a dumpster for all they care.

Last edited:
Then why aren't all women married by 25? If they wanted relationships and didn't care about chad dick, why do they wait until their late 30's to find a "nice guy" to settle with?

Are you kidding, teens would fuck in a bathroom or a dumpster for all they care.
I fucking wish. You can't imagine how much I try to get my parents and brothers to get out of the house IN ADVANCE so if I by some miracle actually get to her to come home with me I could fuck her without being scared of my brother of parents catching me or her not wanting to have other people in the house hear her moaning?

I fucking wish. You can't imagine how much I try to get my parents and brothers to get out of the house IN ADVANCE so if I by some miracle actually get to her to come home with me I could fuck her without being scared of my brother of parents catching me or her not wanting to have other people in the house hear her moaning?
You can get a hotel, or drive up somewhere secluded. I edited the comment you're referencing a little because I forgot to add something.