Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Adult men with teenage girls is how things were supposed to be

You can get a hotel, or drive up somewhere secluded. I edited the comment you're referencing a little because I forgot to add something.
I'm a 16 year old Brazilian immigrant that came to Austria because my fathers grandfather happened to be Austrian so we had a free ticket to be able to live in Europe and be immediately qualified for government support until my father gets a job so can give us a life worth living that we couldn't have in Brazil. Do you really think I got a drivers license or enough money to afford a hotel for a night plus the alcohol I'd have to buy so I can tell her:,, You wanna go out for a drink?" instead of:,, Wanna chill in a hotel and then fuck?"

I'm a 16 year old Brazilian immigrant that came to Austria because my fathers grandfather happened to be Austrian so we had a free ticket to be able to live in Europe and be immediately qualified for government support until my father gets a job so can give us a life worth living that we couldn't have in Brazil. Do you really think I got a drivers license or enough money to afford a hotel for a night plus the alcohol I'd have to buy so I can tell her:,, You wanna go out for a drink?" instead of:,, Wanna chill in a hotel and then fuck?"
Bring her over to your house a few times to get her used to your parents. Then when they're gone she can come over and you can fuck her. Or use a handicap restroom with a lock to fuck her.

Bring her over to your house a few times to get her used to your parents. Then when they're gone she can come over and you can fuck her. Or use a handicap restroom with a lock to fuck her.
My Parents already know her. I meet her at church where she was standing alone and I thought to myself:,,Stop being such a petty like piece of shit for once in your life and just speak to the girl.".Mine and her parents are super religious and know each other so the only way they agree to us fucking is if were 18 and married.So if I was to bang her (not even sure if she would want it) I'd need to 1.)Know when both my parents and both of my brothers are out of the house for at least a majority of the night 2.)Get her to come over from her town (She lives in the town next to mine but her town borders mine in the south and I live in the north of the biggest city in the whole of Austria which is Vienna)in the same night. 3.)She'd have to lie to her parents that she's going to have a sleepover at a female friend (Because of course their not going to let her daughter get fucked while drunk by some guy she met in church) 4.)I'd need to go out and get some alcohol (reason stated in last post) 5.) Go out and buy a condom 6.) Try to make a move and hopefully not get rejected.

I'd have to do all this planning and so many things that are out of my control have to come together so I could finally have sex with a virgin girl that just happens to be the most beautiful things I've ever laid eyes on.
And I can tell you my friends don't have it easier than me.

My Parents already know her. I meet her at church where she was standing alone and I thought to myself:,,Stop being such a petty like piece of shit for once in your life and just speak to the girl.".Mine and her parents are super religious and know each other so the only way they agree to us fucking is if were 18 and married.So if I was to bang her (not even sure if she would want it) I'd need to 1.)Know when both my parents and both of my brothers are out of the house for at least a majority of the night 2.)Get her to come over from her town (She lives in the town next to mine but her town borders mine in the south and I live in the north of the biggest city in the whole of Austria which is Vienna)in the same night. 3.)She'd have to lie to her parents that she's going to have a sleepover at a female friend (Because of course their not going to let her daughter get fucked while drunk by some guy she met in church) 4.)I'd need to go out and get some alcohol (reason stated in last post) 5.) Go out and buy a condom 6.) Try to make a move and hopefully not get rejected.

I'd have to do all this planning and so many things that are out of my control have to come together so I could finally have sex with a virgin girl that just happens to be the most beautiful things I've ever laid eyes on.
And I can tell you my friends don't have it easier than me.
Try to make out with her first before you think of having sex.

Only lawcucks influenced by feminist propaganda and political correctness disagree with this post.