Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Advice] Don't post your face or personal info on here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
IT is constantly lurking this site, filling up their photo albums with screenshots of our postings. The last thing you want plastered all over the internet is your face, it can really hurt your chances of employment or getting into a good school. Sorry if I'm coming off as paranoid but in light of Broly doxxing himself (He's 15 ffs) I wanted to put this out there. Stay safe guys.

I have nothing to lose, and I've never hurt a fly. Those trannies can go dilate.

I have nothing to lose, and I've never hurt a fly. Those trannies can go dilate.
I'm beggining to think this site mogs IT on average, Broly is 6/10. If you have nothing to loose, go ahead. This is mainly for younger guys.

Where did broly doxx himself?

If someone does, that means they want to commit social seppuku anyway.

this is what I look like guys

Ugly black man Memes

IT is constantly lurking this site, filling up their photo albums with screenshots of our postings. The last thing you want plastered all over the internet is your face, it can really hurt your chances of employment or getting into a good school. Sorry if I'm coming off as paranoid but in light of Broly doxxing himself (He's 15 ffs) I wanted to put this out there. Stay safe guys.
I made a thread about this very thing before, think it even got pinned for a while:

People on this forum get into trouble BECAUSE THEY ARE ATTENTION WHORES lol

This is why I can't feel sorry for most incels when they get doxxed, or get caught, or their ER attack gets stopped, because if they had just not been an attention whore those things wouldn't have happened

Thanks, this is most important thread in this forum

You need to elaborate more on the kinds of doxxes that will affect careers and schools. Personal info such as exactly what will affect it? Face? Name? Address?

I don't think posting face matters much here

Oh but I will post my face when it's time...
Time for the great event that will make me famous worldwide.
I'ts too late now. I know I'll die, but will go out with a bang.

I've already posted my photo once in a personal group and I regretted it, imagine on the internet
I go first

I've already posted my photo once in a personal group and I regretted it, imagine on the internet

I go first
same. i was liked allot in that group but once i showed a shed of weakness i got maken fun of. or i got maken fun of from the start in one.

To late I got doxxed :feelsrope:
@Diocel Doxxed me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am hated on this fourm now, I have no one:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
i have never had a social media account, i am 99.9% sure no photos of me exist on the internet, i have googled my name and location and not gotten a single hit. except apparently some dead black gay homo has my name. :feelsUgh:
so not going to start here posting my photo.

Jfl

An underage tallfaggot attention whoring, never seen that one.

You need to elaborate more on the kinds of doxxes that will affect careers and schools. Personal info such as exactly what will affect it? Face? Name? Address?

I don't think posting face matters much here
post ur face then

Yea if you're trying to apply for a top fortune 500 company, chances are they scour the internet for questionable posts involving racism, sexism, and homophobia. They use all sorts of methods. But why any subhuman would wanna work for one of those fucked up companies is beyond me.

Chads, stacies, and beckies everywhere dating while laughing at the rice and indian beta engineers that can't get dates to save their lives. There are white engineers too but they literally date multiple noodlewhores a year and brag about it.

Other than that most employers don't give a shit. As long as youre not an ex-con. Its a free country for the most part for the time being.

Last edited:
I'm beggining to think this site mogs IT on average, Broly is 6/10. If you have nothing to loose, go ahead. This is mainly for younger guys.
Whatever dude
Another puberty fag banned better for this site tbh

Post pics of reddit soyboys and say its you

Post pics of reddit soyboys and say its you
Based
Everyone knows how @knajjd looks like yet no one's doxxed him so far
He has a face that elicits sympathy, he's a turkish midget ffs.
Yea if you're trying to apply for a top fortune 500 company, chances are they scour the internet for questionable posts involving racism, sexism, and homophobia. They use all sorts of methods. But why any subhuman would wanna work for one of those fucked up companies is beyond me.
Gotta be careful out there.
Chads, stacies, and beckies everywhere dating while laughing at the rice and indian beta engineers that can't get dates to save their lives. There are white engineers too but they literally date multiple noodlewhores a year and brag about it.
This, upper class whites can get away with pretty much anything while lowly ethnic men are left to suffer as worker bees.
Other than that most employers don't give a shit. As long as youre not an ex-con. Its a free country for the most part for the time being.
For the time being.

Only reason I'd post my face is if I had a reason to leave