Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AdvocateDoogy you're a fucking idiot

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
I want to take his subreddit away from him and permanently delete it from the internet.
why? That sub would be a nice place to go for some lolcow tier bluepilled autism.
literally Chris chan 2.0

He probably "lost" his virginity to a landwhale twice his age & weight but could only penetrate the first layer of fat, then paying her afterwards of his own accord. Either that or he fucked a tranny, or is LARPing

Last edited:
He probably "lost" his virginity to a landwhale twice his age and could only penetrate the first layer of fat, then paying her afterwards of his own accord. Either that or he fucked a tranny, or is LARPing
based

Lost his virginity at 30, thats all that needs to be said about him.

tbf im almost 30 and a virgin, but i dont draw shitty comics of myself being a simp
I mean like he betabuxxed and prob lost his virginity with some whale who settled down with him after riding 30 dicks in her youth

I mean like he betabuxxed and prob lost his virginity with some whale who settled down with him after riding 30 dicks in her youth
kek probably

why? That sub would be a nice place to go for some lolcow tier bluepilled autism.
literally Chris chan 2.0
Well you can, but taking it away from him sounds more fun for me tbh

he could be dooramii's alt.
similar art style and autism.
nah such a level of impersonation is too much work. They are both too narcissistic to make art that goes uncredited, or does not actively have themselves as the stars.
The only reason I would approve of bullying him is because he is throwing his fellow incels under the bus in a pathetic attempt to get brownie points with women on the internet. Literally subhuman.
the best way to bully him is to probably impersonate foids and make him think they will drop trow for his wonderful comics, and then do the usual foid thing and ghost/gaslight. This is basically how they ruined Chris Chan's life. He seems even dumber than Chris-Chan. At least Chris Chan was more creative, and created worlds and new concepts unimagined. A simp will do ANYTHING for a foid. He needs to learn.

Last edited:
Who?
Imagine drawing cartoons tho yikes could never be me. Once again i enter reddit for 2 seconds and the cringe is killing me. I can legit smell this dude's extremely shitty scent through his shitty cartoons.

I wonder if he envies us in some way. Maybe how most of us accept our situation? I know it’s strange but he has around 150 comics, some drawn and others just walls of text, all of how “bad” incels are. At some point it becomes too obsessive to be written off as just hatred.

Chris chan jr

I normally don’t say shit like this about autistic men as an autistic male myself but man, I hope that dude just gets heart failure.

imagine wasting his time on attacking lonely virgins on an obscure Internet forum, he must be a total loser