Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Almost certain I’ll commit suicide by the end of this year

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I turn 24 next month and I think I’m far enough into my inceldom to know that I don’t think I’ll ever escape it. Just too far below average in looks, height, and dick size to ever have a chance. My mental health has rapidly deteriorated as well. I remember being on Incel subs when I was 19 and 20 and some of the older cels telling me that inceldom really starts turning nightmarish past 23 and I can confirm my days are becoming absolute Hell now. I really can’t take much more of it I think by the end of this year I’ll truly be done and ready to die

i am also in my early 20s so i can understand a bit of the pain. this is why i recommend teens to get the fuck out of here as soon as they can and for them to fight like hell. life as an incel is brutal.

I dont wanna tell you that you shouldnt but you should consider doing other things besides rope maybe you should I dont know something else?

and if your going to go out why dont you go out with a bang?

there is much more to life than just this hellhole, bro. maybe you should start focusing on career and hobbies that are useful for you to cope.

I turn 24 next month and I think I’m far enough into my inceldom to know that I don’t think I’ll ever escape it. Just too far below average in looks, height, and dick size to ever have a chance. My mental health has rapidly deteriorated as well. I remember being on Incel subs when I was 19 and 20 and some of the older cels telling me that inceldom really starts turning nightmarish past 23 and I can confirm my days are becoming absolute Hell now. I really can’t take much more of it I think by the end of this year I’ll truly be done and ready to die
i hope you don't do it. at least spend some time at some random catholic monastery. death isn't a joke and no matter who you are,it is a matter worth contemplating. anyway,for now,no words will have much effect on you,so relax and see if you can play a decent videogame or some other decent cope.that's the way for me to calm my suicidal tendencies.

ape it. Just too far below average in looks, height, and dick size to ever have a chance.

You were rejected by Pean holes, weren't you?

Don't do it dude, don't even consider it. There's more than one way out of a situation like this, and I'm not just saying it to follow the standard "coping routine", you can seriously get out of this situation.For starters, do you have anyone you can talk to? Parents, relatives, anyone close that you can talk to?

i am also in my early 20s so i can understand a bit of the pain. this is why i recommend teens to get the fuck out of here as soon as they can and for them to fight like hell. life as an incel is brutal.
I made attempts to escape in my teens I just look like absolute shit so I failed sadly
I dont wanna tell you that you shouldnt but you should consider doing other things besides rope maybe you should I dont know something else?

and if your going to go out why dont you go out with a bang?
Not sure any experiences or adventures will replace the lack of intimacy in my life. I’m not interested in living anymore if I am cursed to inceldom for life I would rather just fast forward to the end. As for going out with a “bang” if you’re implying to go E.R I have no interest in hurting or killing others. I don’t know if I’m religious but I am spiritual and I believe you’ll pay for your crimes or sins in some form of afterlife if you hurt or kill others so I’m not doing that
there is much more to life than just this hellhole, bro. maybe you should start focusing on career and hobbies that are useful for you to cope.
the career I want is still many years of schooling away and I hate wageslaving so much. Plus even if I do become successful having a lot of money means shit if you come home to an empty house. I would rather be dirt poor and desirable and wanted than rich and lonely
i hope you don't do it. at least spend some time at some random catholic monastery. death isn't a joke and no matter who you are,it is a matter worth contemplating. anyway,for now,no words will have much effect on you,so relax and see if you can play a decent videogame or some other decent cope.that's the way for me to calm my suicidal tendencies.
i used to identify as Catholic and went to mass. I’m not to fond of a “loving” God that would unjustly subject me to this life of loneliness and Hell for no reason when there are literally evil pieces of shit out there that find love. I’m not interested in anything religious people have to say anymore my ugliness killed any faith that I had

Suicide is based af tho :feelsLSD:

Show the fucking universe the middle finger and end your misery on your own terms.

— sincerely, a 24 years old inkwell

I am 20 and will turn 21 in August and I feel the same. I thought about suicide as well. Don't do it man. You are loved and have plenty of friends here.

I made attempts to escape in my teens I just look like absolute shit so I failed sadly

Not sure any experiences or adventures will replace the lack of intimacy in my life. I’m not interested in living anymore if I am cursed to inceldom for life I would rather just fast forward to the end. As for going out with a “bang” if you’re implying to go E.R I have no interest in hurting or killing others. I don’t know if I’m religious but I am spiritual and I believe you’ll pay for your crimes or sins in some form of afterlife if you hurt or kill others so I’m not doing that

the career I want is still many years of schooling away and I hate wageslaving so much. Plus even if I do become successful having a lot of money means shit if you come home to an empty house. I would rather be dirt poor and desirable and wanted than rich and lonely

i used to identify as Catholic and went to mass. I’m not to fond of a “loving” God that would unjustly subject me to this life of loneliness and Hell for no reason when there are literally evil pieces of shit out there that find love. I’m not interested in anything religious people have to say anymore my ugliness killed any faith that I had
unrelated question but did you used to confess your sins and eat the holy eucharist?

it's quite hard to want to be with god,when one suffers much in this life.the question of evil was what made me turn atheist when i was a kid. have you read the book of job? it might help you.

We will all be joining you, if you go first it will one seem like a second and millions of years will have passed. :blackpill:

unrelated question but did you used to confess your sins and eat the holy eucharist?

it's quite hard to want to be with god,when one suffers much in this life.the question of evil was what made me turn atheist when i was a kid. have you read the book of job? it might help you.
I could never participate in the Holy Eucharist as I wasn’t a “cradle catholic” and wasn’t born into the faith as my parents were Protestants and I went to religious education classes to convert to Catholicism but quit before I finish as I just became to unmotivated. Maybe Christianity is right and I’ll be surprised in the afterlife but it just seems so unloving and neglectful a loving God would allow such genuinely shitty people have all the happiness in life. I’m over here wanted to fucking kill myself because I’ve never even kissed a girl at 23 while evil pieces of shit in drug cartels torture and execute people and go home to loving families. Shit is horribly unfair if there is a God he is really bad at his job

Don't rope, don't give society the satisfaction.

Last edited:
I doubt he can make 6 years
This. I’m not even sure I can make it another full year at this point let alone 6 my mental health has deteriorated so bad

I could never participate in the Holy Eucharist as I wasn’t a “cradle catholic” and wasn’t born into the faith as my parents were Protestants and I went to religious education classes to convert to Catholicism but quit before I finish as I just became to unmotivated. Maybe Christianity is right and I’ll be surprised in the afterlife but it just seems so unloving and neglectful a loving God would allow such genuinely shitty people have all the happiness in life. I’m over here wanted to fucking kill myself because I’ve never even kissed a girl at 23 while evil pieces of shit in drug cartels torture and execute people and go home to loving families. Shit is horribly unfair if there is a God he is really bad at his job
i mean christ himself told the story of poor lazarus and the rich man,so christ fully knew the pain that incels go through.it's only a matter of time before every injustice and degeneracy is meet with punishments according to the severity of the sin. god is also just and in justice there is payment for the evil done, so don't think those who do "well" here will go unpunished.

How the fuck are we gonna get out tho? You sound so fucking idiotic thinking there are easy ways and fight like hell?? Fight what exactly? Moron

Yeah same,I’ll die naturally tho

I totally get it man. I won't even tell you not to do it since I'm in a similiar situation. Just make sure it's what you want before you actually do it since there's no going back.
If there's a chance for you to finally be at peace from this rotten world it's at least worth considering.

I'm 35+ and still here.

Trust me it gets easier once you get past the suicidal phase. Mine was when I was around 22-23. When I was actually plotting how I'm gonna do it.

Now I'm so detached from females and normies that no amount of suifuel is gonna even make me slightly feel like offing myself.

I just shrug shoulders and even laugh at this retarded world we live in lol

I'm also turning 24 soon but tbh not getting female validation doesn't affect me as much

How the fuck are we gonna get out tho? You sound so fucking idiotic thinking there are easy ways and fight like hell?? Fight what exactly? Moron
i never said it was easy.and i never said it was certain.but it has happened before that failed normies(which we sometimes get) were able to ascend with some plastic surgery or with some looksmaxxing.also some guys here might be talented and might be able to use their talents to get them out,so that can't be discounted.it's better to try then to just rot.one has a very tiny chance of success the other will always lead to failure.

i never said it was easy.and i never said it was certain.but it has happened before that failed normies(which we sometimes get) were able to ascend with some plastic surgery or with some looksmaxxing.also some guys here might be talented and might be able to use their talents to get them out,so that can't be discounted.it's better to try then to just rot.one has a very tiny chance of success the other will always lead to failure.
Yeah I’m trying to get my surgeries too

I think in killing myself when i turn 25, i hope something changes

It's better to go ER(in game)

Dont give up on life so quickly fellow brocel:feelswhat::feelswhat:

Please don't. Don't let soyciety win.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6