Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I right for believing that we, incels, are alone not because of our looks, but because of our mental illnesses?

M

Mütiilation

Banned
-
When I go out, I don't see girls with chads, but with ugly, average, above average and hot guys. The only difference is that they're neurotypical.

It's combination of things, we have to tick certain boxes but looks is a high priority

When I go out, I don't see girls with chads, but with ugly, average, above average and hot guys. The only difference is that they're neurotypical.

Girls get fucked by chads they don't be with them. The ugly and average guys you see probably have a bit of money and the foid will have the chad on the side.

Girls get fucked by chads they don't be with them. The ugly and average guys you see probably have a bit of money and the foid will have the chad on the side.
Bro, most people aren't chads, but most people aren't incels, because you need to be NT or very good-looking (not just above-average). And most people are NT.

Last edited:
Bro, most people aren't chads, but most people aren't incels, because you need to be NT or very good-looking (not just above-average).

Women find 80% of men to be below average in looks so you'll need money, status or something else they would particularly want. They can get the 20% of the top looking men on tap so that's not of interest to them.

Infiltrator tier post

Women find 80% of men to be below average in looks so you'll need money, status or something else they would particularly want. They can get the 20% of the top looking men on tap so that's not of interest to them.
*80% of the men who used Okcupid, which, if you look through datting APPs users, doesn't mean shit, as the most of the guys who use these APPs, are ugly. Anyways, that's why I said that being NT is important. Personality adds a lot. When you meet the same persons in a lot of occasions, they become prettier, due to you getting used to them.

Not really. I'm an Incel, but I disagree with believing that most women preffer the 80%. And I don't hate women.
Then you are indeed an infiltrator.

You really thought this was a thread worth posting. Now return to reddit, facebook, lookism, etc.

Honestly, most incels that dont live in the first world (west europe and north america and maybe east asia) are mentalcels.

The exception don't make the rule.

Ah yes how do you do fellow Incels :soy::bluepill:

I can't believe I'm saying this but this is why graycels are oppressed.

You guys are seriously calling me an infiltrator for saying that I don't hate women?

You guys are seriously calling me an infiltrator for saying that I don't hate women?
How can you be incel an not hate women?
You're either more attractive than you think or you somehow managed to completely avoid them so far

Smells like foid larping

How can you be incel an not hate women?
You're either more attractive than you think or you somehow managed to completely avoid them so far
Because that's stupid. I should hate neurotypical people as a whole, which includes both, women and men. Hating women feels like projecting: you can't get them but you want, so you decide to hate them (good cope).

Rare pic of OP.
Widest mouth gape

No you are not, Chad can have any mental disorder and women will still fawn over him
Infiltrator tier post

Then you are indeed an infiltrator.

The exception don't make the rule.
Because that's stupid. I should hate neurotypical people as a whole, which includes both, women and men. Hating women feels like projecting: you can't get them but you want, so you decide to hate them (good cope).
I hate them because they demonize traits that I have i.e. small dick and short while at the same time I am hopelessly attracted to them

No you are not, Chad can have any mental disorder and women will still fawn over him

I hate them because they demonize traits that
I have i.e. small dick and short while at the same time I am hopelessly attracted to them
We do the same. Lol.