Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the oldest around here?

S

sunnicel

Greycel
Any other 34+cells? Holy shit is it just me?? :reeeeee:

I think @Alone75 is the oldest

no but you're 19 years older than me

I think @Alone75 is the oldest
Really? Not @Emba ?

Btw emba you should tell us more from your life. Always love xour stories.

How does it feel like having wizard powers?

Nah, I'm 121 years old. Go kys little boi! (jk)

Nah, I'm 121 years old. Go kys little boi! (jk)
Ika-Sama

Really? Not @Emba ?

wasn't he larping? tbh @Emba has quite of an eccentric posting style, I'm never sure if he's being serious or not.

I have passed 30. I have a hard time understanding 15 year old kids that identify as incels. How many 15 year olds lost their virginity, it is not yet a lost cause...

I am older than time. I am virginity.
I am that ugly neanderthal nigga that never got pussy and who apprantly died out.
He lives in me, the curse goes on.

I'm in my 30s too.

You are not the oldest. I'm 45.

No, though the oldest died from Corona

RIP @FrustratedWhiteMale

Was it actually the coofs?
Idk, but unless he was a LARP who got tired of it then maybe. Didnt seem like he was about to rope nor stop posting without hinting at it

What I imagine when I hear a poster here is underage:

We have a few 40+ and 50+ users on here.

The most active one is @Emba who is almost 60 I think

wasn't he larping? tbh @Emba has quite of an eccentric posting style, I'm never sure if he's being serious or not.
He’s srs. Trust me.

I assume 40 is the ceiling age before roping. Good god mid 30s and no sex though? It's right and truly over. Every 30+cel should get a government funded suicide plane.

77 here. It’s over

If you can make it to 30+ without killing yourself as an actual incel you have an insanely strong willpower.

Really? Not @Emba ?

Ok. Will do. It will be a nice cope.
Yeah. Instead of being 58 and shitting in an outhouse, I'm really a 7 year old Hapa from Fresno.
We have a few 40+ and 50+ users on here.

The most active one is @Emba who is almost 60 I think
Im active! I like the sound of that as i sit on my flat ass!

I have passed 30. I have a hard time understanding 15 year old kids that identify as incels. How many 15 year olds lost their virginity, it is not yet a lost cause...
It passes me off. Even at 22 i still hope there's a chance in the future. Anyone under 18 here is fucking retarded for real. But mentalceldom isn't legit excuse at 15 so they need to go away.

This.
"OMG I'm 18 and a virgin I'm such an incel".
No bitch, the only reason you think it's a big deal to be a virgin at 18 is because of the whorish Jew-dictated Western culture.

If you can make it to 30+ without killing yourself as an actual incel you have an insanely strong willpower.
It's not really about willpower. I have come to terms with a life without women, as many men have throughout history.

It doesn't take willpower when it no longer upsets you. Yeah, it still hurts, and your pride will always be wounded, but it doesn't hurt so deep anymore, if you understand my meaning.

When I was young, there were times when it was like a physical wound. Nowadays, I hardly feel anything at all.

Late 30's here.

I think @FrothySolutions is oldcel

I'm 41 and reaching 30 as a virgin was the most difficult time for me, once you reach that point there is pretty much acceptance about your situation and it doesn't take much willpower to keep on going. I still get the occasional shimmer of hope which is quickly crushed when attempting online dating once more.
I'd rather pay for a high quality prostitute than betabux for an overweight receptionist with 2 kids, and even those bottom tier women reject me in online dating lol.

Are you Islamic?
36 and still don't know what my dick is for besides pulling and pissing
WTF, you're 36? I thought you were 20. Jfl.

I'm 41 and reaching 30 as a virgin was the most difficult time for me, once you reach that point there is pretty much acceptance about your situation and it doesn't take much willpower to keep on going. I still get the occasional shimmer of hope which is quickly crushed when attempting online dating once more.
I'd rather pay for a high quality prostitute than betabux for an overweight receptionist with 2 kids, and even those bottom tier women reject me in online dating lol.
I see. For what it's worth I hope you find happiness. This world is beyond ridiculous.

33. Thought I was pretty much the oldest who was regularly active.

It's not really about willpower. I have come to terms with a life without women, as many men have throughout history.

It doesn't take willpower when it no longer upsets you. Yeah, it still hurts, and your pride will always be wounded, but it doesn't hurt so deep anymore, if you understand my meaning.

When I was young, there were times when it was like a physical wound. Nowadays, I hardly feel anything at all.
My condolences. I hope your copes are doing you well.

My condolences. I hope your copes are doing you well.
Thank you, brother. My copes are very nice. I have done all right professionally, and have a nice house, a home gym, a suped up pc and easy access to marijuana vaping juice.

Oldcels are the realestcels.