Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An apology to you all

Master Incel

Master Incel

Banned
-
That post I made back in January about escaping inceldom was a lie. I was LARPing at the time, desperately trying to convince myself I was a slayer, so that I would  maintain my sanity. I had exams at that period so I had to hang on to something to make it through.

I know many of you hate me, each person for a different reason but I don't understand why I am being constantly targeted. Many users here have admitted many times that they have had sex with willing females yet noone seems to bat an eye. 

I know I'm done for, my parents do as well  and so do the people that know meyet you still refuse to accept it. Blackmailing a girl to go out with me and talking her into making out with me is not something I am proud of and I doubt any man could be happy with himself doing said things. Am I so fucking iredeemable for that?

I tried, I'm not gonna lie. I approached women, I socialized a bit, I lifted, I showered, I studied. I did everything I could to get into that slut's panties but, like she said, if you need to persist then it's not gonna happen. Every girl is taken at this point. I went to the mall today and I saw a 6 year old texting with her bf. Nothing works gentlemen. Our only hope is a strict patriarchical system. That's all I have to say.

Which is this faggot fakecel again?

So you lied to us about escaping inceldom? Not much of a crime to me.

I don't really care

Sadness said:
So you lied to us about escaping inceldom? Not much of a crime to me.

Apparently it was cause I got permabanned twice because of it.

Well, you're a loser even on an incel forum so that sucks. But this place is for losers, so...welcome home I guess.

I don't even know who you are

convincing yourself you're s slayer? /r/rateme is the place for you boyo, blackops2cel would be rated chad there.

itsOVER said:
Well, you're a loser even on an incel forum so that sucks. But this place is for losers, so...welcome home I guess.

All incels are equal

Do you hate alphadestiny?

Jockcel said:
KEK, the ultimate gambler test...

Sounds like something gambler would say though...

This guy is mentalcel to the core

7185110eebfc8d7aa6aec0406b749c6d.pnghttp:

NeverSubmit said:
This guy is mentalcel to the core

7185110eebfc8d7aa6aec0406b749c6d.pnghttp:

I hate that face tbh. Really unsettling bitch tbh

I think I understand. You had to kill the incel inside you, right?

Stop lying. Don't take back what you said or deny what happened to you. Be a man and admit you had sex you fucking Chad.

anincelforlifelol said:
Which is this faggot fakecel again?

Who else would it be. Fucking Incelman.

fukmylyf said:
I think I understand. You had to kill the incel inside you, right?

It worked for some days tbh. I was with some normies and they made fun of people who died virgins and I wasn't triggered cause I was too baked at the time

DankIncel said:
Stop lying. Don't take back what you said or deny what happened to you. Be a man and admit you had sex you fucking Chad.

Who else would it be. Fucking Incelman.

I swear to god, I never had sex. It was all make believe.

Master Incel said:
I swear to god, I never had sex. It was all make believe.

I refuse to believe you are a virgin if you are truly the Gambler. The Gambler is a fucking Chad.

It's over for you, Gambler.

Master Incel said:
It worked for some days tbh. I was with some normies and they made fun of people who died virgins and I wasn't triggered cause I was too baked at the time

RIP Gambler
02-03-2018

mental_out said:
So even worse than a fakecel, you're an attention whore

Lookism doesn't like him very much, so he wants to come back, lol.