Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andrew tate gets insulted on reddit

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★

Screenshot 2024 03 26 074603

Screenshot 2024 03 26 074622

Its over, if the top G isn't good enough then there is no hope for us...

Its Over Soyjak GIF - Its Over Soyjak Wojak - Discover & Share GIFs

Well atleast they are honest.

Imagine starving yourself and chiseling your body just to be told by some reddit roastoids you look like a fish

Andrew tate is a massive coper, people insult him because he is not good looking tbh. He has masculine features but not an eye candy for females thats why they like to shit on him, Andrew tates outlook om life is probably shaped by his treatment from women, guys like Jason Momoa dont even need to say half the shit andrew says yet foids sign up willingly to slave for guys like Jason

Andrew Tate would be a mod on this forum if he wasn't moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed to oblivion.

Andrew Tate would be a mod on this forum if he wasn't moneymaxxed and statusmaxxed to oblivion.
What about Tristan?

I think he mogs and he acts more high t and alpha even more than andrew

What about Tristan?

I think he mogs and he acts more high t and alpha even more than andrew
Tristan would probably be in the clear. He has a good head of hair, a better face, and is taller than Andrew.

I think they hate on him for being an annoying stupid fucker but they're foids so they can't express it other ways than through bringing up his look.

Andrew tate is a massive coper, people insult him because he is not good looking tbh. He has masculine features but not an eye candy for females thats why they like to shit on him, Andrew tates outlook om life is probably shaped by his treatment from women, guys like Jason Momoa dont even need to say half the shit andrew says yet foids sign up willingly to slave for guys like Jason
Andrew tate is a tall fag (6 ft) and he was in relationships with woman before and abused them. Him and his brother literally became rich by exploiting woman, what makes you think he was treated bad by them? People are insulting him because he's a retard grifter, he doesn't believe anything he says and constantly switches his views.

:soy: : the vaccine is for cucks
:soy:: i got the vaccine!!
massive cuck

If he was 5'8 maybe, but he's a tall nigger.
yeah he said he was in relationships before he became rich and famous. If you're a tall fag then you don't need to be good looking, just don't be deformed

They only hate him for anti feminist ideology and I think these toilets would gladly have sex with him for the status

WHAT, THOSE SOYCUCKS INSULT MY IDOL
TOP G IS SIGMA TOP G KILL THOSE KUKDITTORS NIGGA HOLY FUCK

TOP G IS SIGMA AND MOGS THEM

I'm not his biggest fanboy, but he is smarter than all of the people who hate him combined and that's probably an understatement.

Nah, in his 20s he had hair and he is 6'3. His main flaw is his chin, but other than that there isn't anything making him incel. Ironically I think he's not naturally NT enough so he is trying hard to compensate for that.

I don’t think he would want to sleep with left wing pink hair feminists.