Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any brocel knows how it feels to commit murder ?

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
any murdercel (incel because he has commited murder) :panties:

Yeah I murdered ur mums pussy

Yeah sure bro
What do you wanna know

your avi is like a boss battle stomping at me and it makes me unsettled:feelscry:
C988950C E771 47A3 BD31 43F9F11E59A9

^ Phase two of the boss battle

not me but I think my hands will be messy.

it motivates me brocel i thought committed murder is instant depression and infinite anxiety :dafuckfeels:
You know, when you kill someone in rdr2 that ominous music plays

depends how u kill the person, stabbing is very very messy
of course I am not a retard, will wear a head gear and gloves, feet socks and make all kinds of contingency plans.
I wont be a retard and bring my cell phone with me.

of course I am not a retard, will wear a head gear and gloves, feet socks and make all kinds of contingency plans.
I wont be a retard and bring my cell phone with me.
some thugmaxxers bring their cellphones and get away with it

never played rdr2 i'm a brokecel
its a cowboy game
I haven't played it in a while but when you kill an innocent mf in rdr2, I remember drums and some other ambient sound.
Really creeps you out

some thugmaxxers bring their cellphones and get away with it
I am not a thug, I am meticulous. I will be definetly wearing a full jacket, I dont want the forensic to find my skin under the fingernails of the cadaver.

its a cowboy game
I haven't played it in a while but when you kill an innocent mf in rdr2, I remember drums and some other ambient sound.
Really creeped me out

its a cowboy game
Really creeps you out
seems based

I've read many documentaries about murderers. It seems to me those who experience it close up are more guult, while those that do it in a way that it kills fast are less so, e.g. alek and his van rampage.

Not encouraging violence just some random thought.

it motivates me brocel i thought committed murder is instant depression and infinite anxiety :dafuckfeels:
It is. Your guilt will eat you alive. The only way to have it choke on you is repenting.

I've read many documentaries about murderers. It seems to me those who experience it close up are more guult, while those that do it in a way that it kills fast are less so, e.g. alek and his van rampage.

Not encouraging violence just some random thought.
so u will prefer a mass shooting over an assassination per example

It is. Your guilt will eat you alive. The only way to have it choke on you is repenting.
i think if u do something brootal numerous times u will be less sensible, like the 3rd person u kill will not make u cry

i think if u do something brootal numerous times u will be less sensible, like the 3rd person u kill will not make u cry
But, at the same time, God's wrath will build up more and more. You'll be more likely to get caught and get killed yourself.