Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody else feels dizzy after being depressed for sustained period?

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
It makes me feel nauseous and fatigued.

That has nothing to do with being depressed, probably you're dehydrated or something

No, I've just drunk water, so it's probably side effect of isolation

Probably I’m like that for years

It's a warning sign of a psychosis.

Or staying in bed all day with your head down.
Maybe that's it. I really have a problem with getting up.

It's a warning sign of a psychosis.
:shock:
For real?

I'm feeling really confused and can't think clearly. My mental state is really fucked up. it's hard for me to pinpoint exactly what causes this feeling. idk if it's my autism, sleeping habits, isolation, depression or the affection I've develped for Major Kusanagi which I described here. But add psychosis to that?

Smoke weed and see if that helps

You might just have low blood pressure.

:shock:
For real?
Yup. It was for me. It was a combination of depression + lack of sleep + smoking weed + alcohol. I was so dizzy and confused all the time I could barely handle going to the grocery store because I'd get too dizzy walking and turning around each aisle.

If you are getting bad sleep, smoking weed, or drinking a lot, you should stop for a while and try to get your bearings.

Yup. It was for me. It was a combination of depression + lack of sleep + smoking weed + alcohol. I was so dizzy and confused all the time I could barely handle going to the grocery store because I'd get too dizzy walking and turning around each aisle.

If you are getting bad sleep, smoking weed, or drinking a lot, you should stop for a while and try to get your bearings.
I've smoked weed 2 times in my life + afik I don't have any history of mental ilnesess in my family and I don't drink much compared to my peers (unicel), but depression and lack of sleeps probably rotts my brain. Any other signs I should l watch out for?

I've smoked weed 2 times in my life + afik I don't have any history of mental ilnesess in my family and I don't drink much compared to my peers (unicel), but depression and lack of sleeps probably rotts my brain. Any other signs I should l watch out for?
In the state I was in smoking weed had zero effect on me, alcohol didn't make me "drunk" per se it just made me more dizzy. I think essentially my serotonin receptors were just completely fried, so there was no ability for me to feel anything, and if that zombie like state persists long enough and you can't get any sleep whatsoever, then you can slip into a psychosis and then the real problems begin.

In the state I was in smoking weed had zero effect on me, alcohol didn't make me "drunk" per se it just made me more dizzy. I think essentially my serotonin receptors were just completely fried, so there was no ability for me to feel anything, and if that zombie like state persists long enough and you can't get any sleep whatsoever, then you can slip into a psychosis and then the real problems begin.
Alcohol still works for me and my mood swings like a nigger, but most of thetime I feel detached from reality and i just wonder in my head.