Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anybody else like this?

kkt6

kkt6

The only salvation is in NEETopia
I just spent about three minutes laughing at my own appearance in the mirror.

My skull is rather large. I have a skyscraper forehead, a rather long midface, but also a jaw of decent width. I also have a rather robust, thick neck. But, to top it off, I don't have an impressive frame (19 inches shoulder to shoulder) and am 5'10 skeletal build.

MY NECK IS AS THICK AS MY HEAD, AND MY NECK IS ALMOST AS THICK AS MY SHOULDERS. I LOOK LIKE AN EARTHWORM.

I don't think I have a bad eye area or lower third or anything like that, but my proportions are just so fucking weird and elongated that I don't look normal at all. Wormcel.

Be grateful for a large skull

Yeah, I laugh at my own existence sometimes. It's a cruel world, my friend.

MY NECK IS AS THICK AS MY HEAD, AND MY NECK IS ALMOST AS THICK AS MY SHOULDERS. I LOOK LIKE AN EARTHWORM.

i know this is probably a hyperbole but how your neck is almost as thick as your shoulders?

the singer from Cannibal Corpse has the world's biggest neck

clarston-mi-usa-17th-july-2014-george-fisher-of-cannibal-corpse-performs-E61258.jpg

were you laughing like a crazy person? maybe you have become an insanecel.

yea its fun to laugh at yourself in the mirror

My face should be used as a torture for criminals.