Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anybody here with APD

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Formally diagnosed or not it doesn't matter. Has it led to you becoming a isolationcel

Some guy mentioned this yesterday on here. After reading up on this I'm pretty sure I have it.

Not sure what you're referring to

yeah. Can't connect with anyone :feelsbadman:

Attachments

• I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg
    I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 88
yeah, can't even talk to people in multiplayer games JFL!

seriously, i'm so afraid of being judged idk how i even have the balls to post here

yeah, can't even talk to people in multiplayer games JFL!

seriously, i'm so afraid of being judged idk how i even have the balls to post here
Lol I can't have a group voice chat with friends I've known for years

i wouldn't either tbh. it would just be so fucking awkward. what's your voice like? mine is deep as fuck and hoarse so tbh i'm kind of justified in being a mute irl. no one even understands wtf im saying half the time.

they just be like "wat"

i wouldn't either tbh. it would just be so fucking awkward. what's your voice like? mine is deep as fuck and hoarse so tbh i'm kind of justified in being a mute irl. no one even understands wtf im saying half the time.

they just be like "wat"

I can't bear listening to a recording of myself tbh. Irl talk fucking quietly and people tell me to speak up. I usually am at a loss for words and stutter. I also used to have a shitty lisp (one of the main reasons for my SA) which took ages to get rid of.

My brother has the same lisp but I haven't got the heart to tell him lol

Diagnosed, voice chats or phone calls freak me out too, even though I know there is no logical reason for it, which makes it even worse because I still can't get over it..