Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody want a relationship more than they want sex?

Nick Fuentes

Nick Fuentes

Banned
-
I'm naturally low t so I don't crave pussy that much but I really want a relationship. I'd actually prefer an e girl to a irl relationship because I'm emotionally volatile and childish so if I met a girl in person it would probably end poorly for both of us.

I'm naturally low t so I don't crave pussy that much but I really want a relationship. I'd actually prefer an e girl to a irl relationship because I'm emotionally volatile and childish so if I met a girl in person it would probably end poorly for both of us.
e gf is just cuck speedrun

My parents crushed my self esteem so viciously i will never relate to anybody

Yeah, if I just wanted sex I would just go get a prostitute, (and I might in a few years if I’m still khhv) they’re not exactly subtle where I live. Intimacy is what really matters.

relationship usually = emotional connection/love + pussy, so obviously thats better than just the latter no? might as well masturbate if all you want is to nut.

Depends on how long nofap.

I'd actually prefer an e girl to a irl relationship
"No egirls. Not even once." Why would you subject yourself to such a sick and fake relationship where she don't even like you

I don’t want an egirl but yes I do desire the actual relationship more than sex.

I want to do something to women who sleep with chad while I feel lonely.

I’m also naturally low testosterone

Yes very much so. I would even be willing to wait until marriage if the girl was also a virgin like me and willing to wait. Obviously sex would be nice and that is a benefit. But a solid-long term relationship and a life partner/wife is the real thing that I (and probably many of you all) want. There are so many benefits besides sex, I could not even list them all. For example people in a good marriage statistically live longer and happier lives than those who are alone.