Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anyone else creeped around his oneitis place

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
I remember I would walk around her place , sometimes at night I’d stay around the area for like 30 mins :feelsLSD:

I know her area cuz I went on her bus and got off I tried for the last time and got rejected

I couldn’t cope with rejection so I would sometimes creep around her area and smoke

just self incriminate theory?

I'll explain once I take Advil.

I did that a couple of times some years ago.
Today she became very ugly for some reason, so i don’t find her interesting anymore.

I remember I would walk around her place , sometimes at night I’d stay around the area for like 30 mins :feelsLSD:

I know her area cuz I went on her bus and got off I tried for the last time and got rejected

I couldn’t cope with rejection so I would sometimes creep around her area and smoke
Go ISIL (in Minecraft Arab ROLEPLAY PvE)

What no pussy does to a mf:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I did that a couple of times some years ago.
Today she became very ugly for some reason, so i don’t find her interesting anymore.
Mine is even hotter than the time I met her, she’s 20 now

I KNOW IN WHICH PLACE MY ONEITIS LIVE BUT I DON'T KNOW WHICH HOUSE AND I NEVER WAS IN HER PLACE SO YOU KNOW

Last edited:
:feelsbaton: nah b . you wylin . serious jail type vybz

Some people here literraly snitch on themselve so easily jfl about that :feelsaww:

>wants a conservative society
>becomes sex offender

Fucking lol at these retards :feelskek:

hell yes. there was a time me and my oneitis were randomly showed up in one corner. she stared at me and ran to the downstairs.

she ran man :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: what the fuck :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: am i look like a fucking behemoth or smth :feelshaha::feelshaha:

i know where my oneitis lives,but that feels like a lot of work.plus she lives in a solely resenditial area,so if i was caught there(she lives with 8 other people in her house),i wouldn't have much of an explanation.i guess visiting a friend could work,but i think her dad caught on to the fact that i like his daughter,and considering my oneitis sometimes looks at me,i think she has caught on to the fact too.

i know where my oneitis lives
I don’t know exactly but I hanged around the centre, sometimes took walk around the appartments

but that feels like a lot of work
Same I wouldn’t just go there , I used to walk around the big city then if I was in mood I’d go to her area :feelsokman:

Super Troopers Police GIF

Don’t live in muttmerica I live in soyfag country that got no balls to do anything:society:

Well honestly I'd like to see her often but I wouldn't creepmaxx, if anyone catches on it's giga over, though back at HS I went to cram school just so I could see her jfl:lul:
It certainly hurts to think that someone you care about so much probably doesn't even acknowledge your existence.
Who would catch on :lul:

Based if true

hell yes. there was a time me and my oneitis were randomly showed up in one corner. she stared at me and ran to the downstairs.

she ran man :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: what the fuck :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: am i look like a fucking behemoth or smth :feelshaha:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Peek in her windows