Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Anyone else got bullied by Chad's in hs

@BummerDrummer He relaxed

In middle school. They stopped bothering me in highschool. People would occasionally make fun of me, but nothing that I would call bullying.

In middle school. They stopped bothering me in highschool. People would occasionally make fun of me, but nothing that I would call bullying.
same. middle school was a lot worse than high school.

I was only exposed to verbal bullying, but it was mostly done by Chadlites and high-tier normies, Chad never gave a fuck about me.

I got bullied by normies. The tallfag Chad in my class didn't bother, he was too busy plowing all the jbs.

I got bullied by normies. The tallfag Chad in my class didn't bother, he was too busy plowing all the jbs.
legit. all the archetypal Chads I’ve known (tall athletes with strong jawline) were assholes and thought they were above everybody else, but that’s as far as my experience with them goes really. only low tier normalfags actually harassed me and tried to fuck up my life

Last edited:
Same middle school was worst for me. Hope this kid comes back and shoots the school up

mostly by normies/beckies

My dad was a fairly well liked teacher in my middleschool so I didn't get bullied much there plus I was already really tall by then. Was really fat and had an autistic gait in my walk though. I get bullied the most in HS and finally dropped out in 10th grade. I had really bad autism, was incredibly awkward and didn't wear popular clothes/liked video games and anime so no one liked me. A bunch of girls started saying I was a pedophile because they got word of me talking about Sailormoon to some other geeky kid one day in gym class.

The anti-social kids didn't like me because they always said I was a faggot since I was really shy, soft spoken etc. Life got really hellish for me then and my only escape was online rping in this chatroom called "bravenet". These were the days of irc and java based chat, aim was just becoming a thing too. All my friends were people online that I rped with and we saw each other as our characters. I was this half dragon sorcerer who preyed on lolis (we all used anime pics for our characters) and because this was the early 2000s no one in chat gave a shit and thought it was a cute quirk. As autistic as all of this is those were some of the best years of my life because people in the rp chat loved me. Summer of 2000 we set up this big campaign type adventure where my character got kidnapped and the present got destroyed Chrono Trigger Lavos style no all my friends went to the past to try to save me. Was convoluted and cringe like a terrible shonen anime. That's what we were aiming for. The whole adventure lasted about a month and came to a conclusion on the last weekend of summer vacation.

Man, compare that to my life in school where everyone hated me but I was so coo online I almost stopped talking period. I would just sit alone at lunch, eat crappy school food and fantasize about going home to get on the computer. Stopped doing homework (I was an honors student in honors classes) and just doodled pics of me and my rp friends in a notebook. School didn't matter at all to me anymore and then finally I got my first F in honors biology. What's funny too is that the other chads and stacies bullied me even more once I started flunking classes. If you can imagine regular sport chads but mixed with school "tryhards" you'd know what it was like. One day I even had someone put gum in my seat, it got stuck to my ass and everyone had a laugh riot at that. Including the teacher.

Only decent guy was my 10th grade honors english teacher who was a huge asshole to everybody. He screamed, yelled, threw books at people and had insanely high standards for everyone yet...he took some level of pity on me, I dont know why. I dropped out soon after but the school would still send me work to do and I'd half ass EVERYTHING, I simply didn't care and this dude still gave me a B.

My life got way better after I dropped out. I have no jealousy for all these normies who dream of highschool and all their memories. Never went to any dance, student reunion or anything like that. Fuck all those people.

Ty for reading my story.

Last edited:
I was teased by a few chadlites in middle school. But after that I was non-existent small fry to them and I took upper level classes anyways.

Very few chads in my school, mostly tyrones/tyronelites. They mostly stayed in their own cliques and didn't acknowledge the lesser beings at all